nine

Fated To Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had taken approximately two days for the blood test effects to wear off, which made Kyla super happy because finally she could get her together! Tomorrow was the charity concert and JYP gave all the performers the day off to rest up for tomorrow. However, she had filming today with Hoseok.

She was in the car with Sangyoon driving when her phone went off. It was a text from Hoseok.

hoseokkie oppa: are you on your way?

eunbyullie: yeah i'm picking you up

hoseokkie oppa: mmm ok you brought your suitcase right

eunbyullie: mhm! i'll be there in 5

hoseokkie oppa: see you later then :)

She smiled. They were getting their new house today! She couldn't wait. Last night after rehearsal she had packed some personal items for the house, and as they arrived at Starship headquarters she rolled down the window.

"Hoseok oppa!" she called out, poking her head out. He looked up from his phone and smiled upon seeing her. He got in through the other door after putting his suitcase in the back. 

"Good afternoon, Byul," he said, "I got you coffee. White chocolate mocha with caramel?" He handed her said drink and she grinned widely. She had mentioned that she had been really liking that drink lately and he remembered. "Thank you," she said, sipping on the drink in content.

"I love your new hair color," she complimented, "it contrasts your skin beautifully." He blushed, as she giggled at his reaction. His new hair color was an interesting blend of greenish black, but it suited him well. 

When they arrived at the location, they said goodbye to Kyla's manager before hopping out with their stuff. "Here, I got it." Hoseok grabbed her suitcase after seeing her carry her guitar out. 

"Is this it?" she asked as she looked up at the apartment building in wonder. It was so nice! 

The staff handed her an envelope. "Welcome to your new house! Set your password and unpack," she read out loud.

Hoseok sat down on the floor after placing the suitcases in the corner. He was feeling a bit under the weather, sniffling as he watched Eunbyul put her guitar down. At least she was feeling better now. He wouldn't admit it to her, but he had freaked out last time, seeing her so weak and frail made him want to cry.

The girl sat across from him, crossing her legs. "So, password," she started.

"Let's do something simple and something we both will remember," she suggested. Hoseok scratched at his palm absentmindedly, a habit he couldn't break out of. "Let's not do wedding date or the day we first met. That's not original," he said.

"Right? How about your birthdate and mine?" Eunbyul asked, fixing her collar.

He nodded and went over to set the password for their house. 0117. 

"You know my birthday?" she asked in shock, looking at him with wide eyes.

"Of course. July 17," he stated, smirking. She placed her hands over her heart. "Wow I'm shook," Eunbyul said jokingly, making Hoseok burst out into laughter.

"Looking around and seeing that we have nothing, do you want to go shopping?" the LA native asked, standing up. She pulled her jeans up a bit as she made her way over to him when he nodded again.

"What do we need?" Hoseok asked, grabbing a shopping cart. Kyla pulled out her phone, waving it around. "I wrote down everything," she said proudly. "You're always one step ahead," he said increduously, ruffling her hair. She whined and smacked his hand away, laughing brightly nonetheless. He seemed to like doing that, and although Kyla complained, on the inside she quite liked it. 

"Staff gave us a budget too," she informed him, "I have everything planned out, prices and everything."

The two went around the store, testing couches, beds, and chattering and laughing about the little things. They even got matching things, such as toothbrushes, house slippers, and more. Hoseok had gotten attached to this one dining table, and Kyla to a couch, so they chose to purchase those. 

"We barely made it!" she said excitedly, referring to how close they were to overspending. Everything was going to be shipped to their house. Kyla raised her hand up for a high five, and instead of smacking it, he grabbed her hand to pull her in, wrapping an arm around her shoulders.

"H-hoseok?" she stuttered, wide eyed. He ignored her in favor of guiding her to the exit. "Let's head to the grocery store, I'm hungry."

Conveniently, there was a grocery store down the street. Once they entered, Kyla turned to him.

"Hoseokkie," she called out, squeezing his side slightly to get his attention. Somewhere along the walk here, she had wrapped an arm around his waist. "What do you want to eat?"

"Ra-" he started off, but was soon interrupted by Kyla. "No ramen, I know you're sick so choose something healthy." The boy pouted before suggesting they go out to get sushi. 

Kyla made an awkward face. "I don't really eat fish," she started off, "but if you want to, we can go. I'll get udon or something, yeah?" Hoseok gasped. "How do you not like sashimi? It's so good!"

"I haven't really tried it, but I just don't like fish in general," she explained. He shook his head vehemently. "This won't do. I'm going to find something with fish you'll enjoy eating." 

She smiled in amusement. "Whatever you say. But we have to have some food in the fridge at our house! I don't know about you, but I'm going to use that apartment even if we aren't filming. If I have a schedule near there, I'm going over to relax."

Hoseok hummed. "That's smart. I think I'll do that too, and if the members do anything to mess up our house I'll kill them." 

Kyla giggled. She then realized they were still wrapped around each other and she blushed. 

Kyla felt a shiver rack through his body. "Are you cold?" she asked concerningly, reaching up to touch his forehead. "You feel a little warm," she frowned. Hoseok tried to shake off her concerns but she stood her ground. "We can save sushi for another time. Come on. I'm going to nurse you back to health in time for the concert tomorrow," the girl said in a determined tone. Slipping away from his arm, she took his hand instead, and dragged him around the market, throwing things into the basket Hoseok was carrying. 

They paid for their groceries and hailed a cab back to their apartment.

Upon arriving, they noticed that everything they purchased was already built and in place. "Wow, that was quick," he commented, looking around. 

Hoseok placed the groceries on the dining table as Kyla walked around the apartment, taking everything in for the first time. 

"Look! It's our pictures!" Along one wall of the apartment, their photos from the pictorial were hanging there. 

"They came out really nice," he commented, "we look really good." "Oh yeah," he started, "I checked the voting polls earlier and we're in the lead with voting ending tonight!" 

"Really?" she cried, getting excited. They had a chance of winning! 

She continued her tour, the bathroom nice and quaint, but what really caught her attention was the bedroom. The bed and its pillows looked s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter