four

Fated To Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hello?" Hoseok answered his phone groggily, not even bothering to look at the caller ID. He put the caller on speaker, too lazy to hold the device to his face. He had just woken up and was lying down on the sofa waiting for Hyunwoo to hurry up in the bathroom.

"Good morning Hoseokkie oppa!" a bright voice chirped. It was Eunbyul, he realized, and he sat up quickly. 

"Mmm, morning, Eunbyul," he greeted, a bit more awake now. Jooheon, who had been sitting next to him, decided to greet her too. "Hi noona! I'm Jooheon!" She said hi to the rapper, and Hoseok was about to ask her why she called when Hyunwoo came out of the restroom. 

"I'll be back," he said before heading towards the restroom to freshen up. 

"Jooheon?" Kyla asked, not sure if he left as well. "I'm still here," he replied, "why did you call hyung?" 

"We have filming today and a few days ago I realized our first meeting was a few days after his birthday. Although it's a bit late, I want to do something for his birthday," she explained. Jooheon smiled. This noona was so kind and warm hearted. 

"So it'd be great if all of you could come over!" she exclaimed, extending the invitation. Jooheon agreed, and asked what they'd be doing.

Kyla hummed. "Well, first of all, eat a light breakfast. I'll make lunch for you guys." The male gasped. "Are you sure? We eat a lot though. Won't it be hard?" 

The girl laughed. "I'll admit it will be a bit difficult, but it'll be worth it. Besides, I've never met you all so I want to greet you guys properly, and what better way than with food?"

Jooheon made a noise of agreement. "What time do you want us over?" 

"It's 8 am right now, so.... 12 pm?"

Before Jooheon could reply, Hoseok came back and plopped onto the couch. The younger left with a goodbye and Hoseok asked Kyla if the rapper had bothered her.

The singer giggled. "Not at all! I like him. Anyways, come over with your members at 12. I would love to meet them!"

Hoseok smiled. She was always so positive. "Mmmm, ok. See you later, then."

Music blasted from the speakers as Kyla fluttered around the kitchen, cooking different dishes at the same time. Cameras had already been set up in her apartment, and she grinned at the one in the corner of the counter. 

"Today's menu is going to be western style," she announced brightly.

Time passed as Kyla got to work, occasionally singing along to her playlist. As soon as she put the cake in the oven, she threw herself onto the couch, exhausted from cooking so much. She then heard frantic steps on the hardwood before her dog launched himself at her. She giggled, and starting petting Jasper.

Kyla checked the time. There was still two hours before the boys would arrive. As the cake baked in the oven, she went through her daily stretching, cracking her back with a delightful pop. 

When the cake was done, she started to frost it with buttercream. In fancy lettering, "Happy birthday" was looped on the surface. She smiled contently, happy with the results. She placed the final product in the fridge, before getting started on the pizza.

Hoseok pressed the doorbell, the members crowding around him. 

"Who is it?" a voice rang out.

"It's me," he replied. 

"No, Jasper! Stay," he heard her call out. "Hold on please!"

He could hear footsteps scrambling to the door before it was opened. A head peeked around the door.

"Hello! Come in!" Kyla welcomed, greeting them with a bright smile and a bow. She threw open the door completely before scurrying back into the kitchen, apron still on. The members filed in one by one and greeted her. A dog ran out from another room and started barking. The boys knelt down and started running their hands through his fur. 

"What's the dog's name?" Kihyun asked loudly so she could hear over the music that was still playing. 

"He's a Welsh corgi and his name's Jasper!" she replied.

"I'm almost done with the food, so please just make yourself comfortable," she called out, starting to grill something. Delicious aromas wafted through the air. 

"Wow it smells really good!" Kihyun exclaimed. The members looked around her apartment curiously, corgi in Hyungwon's arms, and Hoseok decided to go into the kitchen.

"Need help?" he asked quietly, standing next to her. She jumped, not hearing him approach. He chuckled lightly.

"No it's okay, thank you though, Hoseokkie oppa, Just go sit down and I'll have everything done in a minute," she grinned.

He hummed, and looked at her. Kyla was concentrating on plating the cut steak, with her tongue sticking out. She had a pencil in her hair to keep it up, and was wearing a cream colored sweater and black leather pants. He chuckled again, before joining s.

An exclamation pierced through the quiet chatter. "Guys, look!" It was Minhyuk, and he was pointing at something excitedly. 

As they gathered around him at a shelf, they realized what had made him so shocked. Dozens of gold medals and trophies adorned the shelves, along with a small pair of skates. 

Just then, they were called to lunch. With the promise of food, they scurried into the kitchen and took their seats, the other members purposely leaving Hoseok to sit next to Kyla.

"This is so good!"

"How'd you make this?"

"You're so good at cooking!"

Many compliments flooded the air, and Kyla smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter