seven

Fated To Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Immediately after the wedding, the pair approached the bench brought out by the staff. "Picture time!" yelled Jackson.

Kyla's guests, GOT7, Amber, and Ailee, and Hoseok's guests, Monsta X and Sistar's Hyorin and Bora, gathered behind the bench as the two sat down. 

Jackson and Jaebum stood right behind her, and she burst out laughing after noticing their stances. 

"What are you two doing?" she giggled, "Are you guys my bodyguards?" 

Jaebum smiled sheepishly as Jackson made the "I'm watching you" gesture at the Monsta X member. 

"Eunbyul," Hoseok said, getting her attention. She turned, and he reached out towards her head. As he fixed her hair and flower crown, she noticed the boutonniere on his lapel was crooked. 

"Hoseok oppa, did you get a daisy one to match the bouquet you got me?" she asked as she adjusted the flower, smiling up at him.

"Yeah," he admitted, chuckling. His laugh was addicting, she thought. The two smiled at each other.

"EWWWWWWW!" Bambam and Yugyeom chorused, making everyone laugh. Hoseok's ears turned faintly red as he turned to the camera in front of the group.

"One, two, three!" As the photographer counted off, Kyla held her bouquet in her right hand, linked her left arm through Hoseok's right arm and rested her head on his shoulder, smiling widely. Hoseok froze at the unexpected contact but relaxed, grabbing her small hand and interlacing their fingers.

Kyla changed a white dress shirt and blue skinny jeans. Here, they were going to have a photo shoot. According to the mission card they received back at the wedding venue, they were going to take pictures to hang up in their new home that they were receiving next week.

After slipping on her heels, she stepped out and started walking over to Hoseok, where he was already standing in front of the camera. Hearing her heels click on the floor, he looked up and smiled.

The silver haired girl's heart fluttered at the sight of his beautiful smile. The man looked ethereal, black dress shirt contrasting with his striking pale skin and popping lilac colored hair. She didn't want to admit it, but she felt like she was slowly starting to crush on the vocalist. Kyla had to keep reminding herself that this was all for show, which made her chest squeeze at the thought of this being all fake, and that they would probably stop talking right after their run on the show ended.

Her smile dropped as she reached him, eyebrows slightly furrowing and disheartening expression on her face. 

"Hey what's wrong?" Hoseok asked, catching her crestfallen mood. She just shook her head, and faked a smile. "Just thinking."

Before the man could question her further, the photographer came up to the pair.

"Hello, my name is Wooshin and I will be taking your photos today," the man greeted, shaking their hands. "So first off, the vision I have for this shoot in this outfit is high fashion. I will be giving further instructions on how to pose behind the camera."

Kyla ran a hair through her hair as they started. The pair finished the portion of the shoot with no troubles, both used to these types of shoots.

Hoseok laughed in amazement as he monitored the photos. "Eunbyul! We look like a model couple!" She giggled at his reaction, before going to change into the next outfit.

Kyla quickly switched out of her clothes into the next outfit, a tight crop top and miniskirt, all leather. As she sat down to get her makeup done, Hoseok appeared and immediately covered her legs with his tuxedo jacket before sitting down next to her. 

"Wow, such a gentleman," she teased, grinning wolfishly. He just rolled his eyes before returning the grin. A mission envelope was sitting on the counter in front of him and he grabbed it. 

"Please choose five photos to submit into a competition! You will be competing with the two other couples to see who can get the most votes on our homepage. Winner will receive a vacation to go abroad."

Their eyes widened. "We have to win," Hoseok said determinedly. Kyla nodded in agreement. 

Kyla finished getting styled, and she hopped off the chair, draping Hoseok's jacket over her shoulders and thanking Minhee, before grabbing her shoes and walking over to the set in her socks. Minhee had given her heavy smoky eyes and red lips, and her hair was artfully messed up.

Hoseok came walking over soon after and his hair was ily tousled, smudged eye makeup, and a bit of lip balm to emphasize his full lips. Kyla swallowed. He needed to stop.

Kyla started putting on her shoes when she noticed it. "Red bottoms!" she blurted in English.

"What?" Hoseok questioned, startled by her outburst. She giggled and covered with her hands. Oops. She just got too excited at the sight of Louboutins.

She carefully nibbled on some dark chocolate as the photographer adjusted the lighting. Hoseok was doing some sit ups and push ups to make his muscles more prominent in his sleeveless shirt. Or so she thought.

She almost choked on her snack as he got up and took his white tank off, leaving him in only his tight ripped jeans.

Hoseok looked at her from where she was standing, leaning against a wall and smirked. "You okay there Eunbyul? Your face is red."

Kyla cursed under her breath and took another bite of her chocolate bar, huffing. "Shut up."

He just gave her an amused smile as he started his solo shots. The LA native stared as her husband gazed at the camera with hooded lids, poking his tongue out. He kept switching it up, from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter