eight

Fated To Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyla swung her feet around as she sat waiting in the hard plastic chair. She was in the doctor's office, with one earphone in, listening to her playlist. Her manager had dropped her off and had gone to a meeting with the CEO. She mouthed along to the lyrics, listening to James Arthur. 

"Kyla Noelle Kim?" the receptionist called out. Kyla stuffed her phone back into her pocket before going to the counter.

"Hello, I'm Kyla," she said. The lady smiled. "Right this way."

The door on the side opened and Kyla walked through, with a nurse taking her height, weight, temperature, and blood pressure. Then, she sat in the doctor's office, waiting.

A few minutes passed by before she heard a knock. Her doctor walked in with a clipboard and greeted her with a kind smile. "Hello, Kyla? How have you been?" The girl stood and shook hands with him. "I'm been okay, Doctor Park. Been on a new show. No filming today though."

She sat back down and pulled her sleeves over her hands, her cold hands. Doctor Park looked over her information before turning to her. "Well, your weight hasn't fluctuated, and your blood pressure and heart rate is normal. Here for your monthly blood test?" 

Kyla nodded and sighed. She hated those stupid blood tests. They made her even more drowsy and she was already always tired. Plus, she had rehearsal with the rest of her labelmates at the stadium for the JYP concert that was coming up in a week. 

She took off her glasses and rubbed her eyes tiredly, before slipping them back on and asking, "Can I get a refill for my iron pills?" The doctor nodded and wrote it down before reminding her, "Remember, try to keep it to two a day. Don't take too much and if you're not feeling well, eat foods high in iron. I know you've been keeping dark chocolate with you, but remember to have meals high in iron as well."

The doctor pat her on the shoulder in a comforting manner before leaving. Another nurse came in and starting prepping for drawing blood. Kyla took her phone out and sent a text to her manager, saying he should start making his way over.

"I'm a big fan," the nurse said shyly. Kyla gave her a smile as she ran a hand through her hair. "Oh really? Thank you so much."

Kyla pulled her sleeve up and grimaced slightly as she felt the needle go through. 

The nurse started making conversation with her. "I watched the first two episodes of We Got Married and you and Wonho look so good together!" 

At the mention of Wonho, her mind automatically flashed back to the moment where Minhee had to wake her and Hoseok up. They had fallen asleep cuddling and when she woke up she realized where she was and what had happened and she blushed so hard Minhee started laughing. Hoseok just lay there, rubbing at his eyes sleepily. The staff had been whispering and giggling excitedly at the sight of the two tangled up on the bed on set and she remembered thanking the heavens above that the staff members were bound by contract; they were not allowed to take pictures or videos or tell outsiders anything that happened on set. However, Minhee wasn't under contract. She had taken photos of the two, and Kyla was pretty sure Wook had also.

Kyla felt her cheeks warm up as she thanked the nurse. She felt herself starting to get dizzy as blood was being drained and finally the nurse took out the needle and put a cotton ball on the puncture before taping around her arm. 

The lady asked for a photo and Kyla obliged, pulling her hood down and smiling as brightly as she could, before she left and the doctor came back in. 

Doctor Park handed her a pill bottle, filled to the brim and she accepted it with shaky hands before downing one iron pill down with water. 

"Are you really dizzy?" he asked concerningly. This always happened after those ing blood tests. She just nodded weakly before leaning her head back against the wall, taking deep breaths.

"It's ok, Sangyoon should be here soon."

Five minutes later, her manager arrived and all Kyla could do was raise her arms weakly. The room was spinning way too fast and she felt like she was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter