one

Fated To Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was 7 in the morning, and Kyla was freaking out. She was meeting her on screen husband today, and she couldn't keep calm. The 23 year old knew she was different than idol girl group members; she liked sports like basketball and she loved rollercoasters. But she also did like to draw, which she supposed is feminine enough... right? She sighed from her seat in the salon, where she was getting her makeup done. Who could the man be? What if he didn't like her? All those thoughts ran through her head, and she heaved another sigh.

She sipped her hot cocoa, and decided to text Jackson. He was her best friend. Through texts, they communicated in English and in person, they communicated in Jackson's native tongue since Kyla's mom was Chinese as well.

kylalala: jackson boiiii

wang puppy: what's up man

kylalala: nervous as man

wang puppy: I swear if you cuss like that in front of your husband he'll run away 

kylalala: ya I didn't text you just for you to yell at me about my choice of language HELP ME IDK WHAT TO DO WHO DO YOU THINK IT IS

wang puppy: how should I know it literally could be anyone in the industry 

kylalala: ㅠㅠ I'll call you later I'm gonna go now

wang puppy: mmm ok ok ! 

Kyla sighed again and closed her eyes, relaxing into the touch of the hairstylist. Then, she heard a bunch of people move and she opened her eyes. "Filming will start in five minutes!" a staff member announced. At that point, her hair was finished, and she was told to go change. Kyla looked into the mirror. Her chocolate colored hair was streaked with caramel color and it cascaded over her shoulder in waves. She laughed to herself. She surely looked feminine enough. The LA native shook her head and went to change. 

Meanwhile, Monsta X had just finished running their rehearsal stage for their promotion song "Beautiful". The members filed into the room and upon noticing all the cameras and staff members, they greeted them all. Jooheon, Hyunwoo, and Hoseok were called over to the counter to get their makeup retouched. As the makeup artists were dabbing his face with tissues, Hoseok was handed a red envelope. He grabbed it, slightly confused, and upon opening it, read the contents aloud. "Welcome to the reboot of We Got Married. Wonho, do you want to know who your wife is?"

Upon hearing those words, Kihyun bursted out laughing. "Wonho hyung is getting married?" he asked in disbelief, falling over in giggles, causing Hyungwon to trip and start laughing as well. Changkyun laughed at both of them. Jooheon looked at Hoseok, eyes wide. "Really? We Got Married?" Hoseok nodded, looking a little shocked himself. "Wow! Congratulations hyung!" Minhyuk said, clapping. The elder put his hand on Minhyuk's shoulder, "I only have you in this cruel world." Hyunwoo chuckled.

"Finish reading the card hyung," Jooheon said. "Inside this envelope is your first hint on finding out who your wife is," Hoseok read, before emptying the envelope of its contents. Jooheon had made his way over to the vocalist at that time and grabbed the card that had fallen. "GOT7?" he asked, looking at Hoseok. "Ya, call Jackson," Hoseok ordered. Jooheon took his phone out and called the Hong Kong native, putting him on speaker.

"Joohoney!" Jackson greeted, "what's up man?" "Hyung, one of us is getting married today," Jooheon stated. "Not you right?" the elder sassed, cackling loudly. All the members laughed wildly as Jooheon rolled his eyes. "Not me, Wonho hyung," the Korean explained. "Oh, really? Congrats Wonho hyung! But why are you calling me about this?" Jackson asked. Although he knew who Hoseok's wife was, he wasn't about to give away her identity. He liked being the only one in the know. Hoseok took over the conversation. "Jackson, I got a clue about her identity and it said GOT7 so I told Jooheonie to call you," the vocalist explained. "Do you happen to know who she is?" "Of course I do," the Chinese male replied, laughing, "in fact, I was texting her this morning." At that, the other members shouted and scrambled to their feet before joining Jooheon and Hoseok at the counter. "Don't worry hyung, you'll like her," he continued. Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows, "how do you know that I will?" "Hyung. You like someone who can cook right?" At this, Hoseok made a noise of agreement. "Her cooking is no joke man," Jackson said seriously, "anyways, I have to go now, but here's your hint, she's a singer from my company. Bye hyung!" "Mm, thanks Jackson hyung!" Jooheon replied and hung up.

Hoseok leaned back in his seat, taking in the new information. JYP? As he continued to sit there, deep in thought, the door opened. "I have a delivery for Wonho," a staff member said. He climbed out of his seat and took the bag, thanking her. He sat down on the couch, untying it. Inside the bag was a lunchbox and a note stuck to the lid. He took the paper off.

"Hi husband ^^ I don't know who you are, and you probably don't know who I am either, but I made some kimbap for you, and whoever you're with right now. Are you an idol? Or a soloist! I'm really curious! Your mission is to finish the kimbap to find the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter