two

Fated To Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hoseok had noticed a girl standing in the shadows, observing them. He couldn't tell who she was, only catching glimpses whenever he turned that way during the choreography, but somehow, he knew she was the one he'd been looking for the whole time. All he knew was that she had a hat on, and a gleaming silver necklace. 

After the performance ended, he grabbed Hyungwon's arm. "I think I just saw her," he murmured. The younger turned to look at him, eyes wide. "Where?" "She was standing in the back, towards the left side, but I couldn't see her face clearly," he replied lowly. Hoseok then turned to greet the fans, not wanting them to get suspicious, since they didn't know he'd be on the show yet. 

Hyungwon turned to where his hyung had said he saw her, but she was gone. 

 

Monsta X went back to their waiting rooms and changed back into their street clothes. After Hoseok changed into his outfit (x) ,he sat down to wait for the others, when another envelope was given to him. He opened it and took out a small silver ring, and a mission card. 

"Your wife has been waiting for you. Confirm her identity and give her this ring to signify the start of your marriage."

Hoseok stared at the ring in his palm. It was a simple silver band but it weighed heavily in his hand. Was he prepared to be a husband, albeit a fake one, and take care of someone? He closed his fingers around the ring, and took a deep breath.

He hadn't noticed that Kihyun had sat next to him and had read the mission as well. He placed his hand over Hoseok's shoulder. "Hyung, I know you aren't into marriage and all, but just be kind to her, okay? Maybe this will change your view on marriage. Go find her," the main vocalist said soothingly. Hoseok turned to look at the smaller male. "Thanks Kihyunnie."

Kyla's stylist must have realized her husband was about to find her soon, b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter