six

Fated To Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two words. Wedding day.

Kyla sat on the couch in the waiting room, anxiously reaching up to play with her hair but came up empty. She chuckled quietly, having forgotten that her hair had been chopped off into a bob, just grazing her shoulder. She sighed. She wasn't used to the short cut, after having hair that went to her ribcage for such a long time. 

A knock resounded through the room, and her two friends stepped in. "Look at you! Stand up and give me a twirl!" Ailee shouted, throwing her hands out in excitement. 

Kyla laughed, and stood up in her heels, slowly spinning around. Amber and Ailee joking wolf whistled, and she blushed. "Guys, stop!" she whined. 

"Jokes aside, you look really pretty," Amber complimented, before the two gave her a hug. 

"Thank you guys for coming," Kyla replied, smiling bashfully. 

"Well, we're going to go to our seats. Can't wait to see you walk down the aisle to your man," Ailee said suggestively, raising her eyebrows.

"Stoooooop it!" the girl pouted, before jokingly kicking them out. 

A few minutes later, another knock sounded, before GOT7 entered, looking dapper in their suits. "Oooooooo Kyla you look so feminine! What a surprise!" Jackson yelled, laughing his head off. 

She glared at him. "Ha ha ha. So funny," she deadpanned, crossing her arms. 

"You look really pretty noona!" Yugyeom complimented, giving her a big smile. Kyla returned it, thanking him.

"It feels weird seeing you in a wedding dress," Jaebum noted, "and since I'm walking you down the aisle, it feels like I'm giving away my little sister. But it looks good."

Kyla gave him a half smile, "Thank you for everything."

The boys sat down on the other couch, before Jinyoung asked, "So how's the dance coming along?"

He was referring to Flame. The day after Hoseok had helped her with the one difficult part, she had been called into JYP's office, where he suggested for her to ask Hoseok to perform with her. "It'll help you since you are comfortable with him, and it'll help garner interest and attention from the crowd since you two are on We Got Married," he had stated.

And so she had asked him awkwardly, mind flashing back to the tense moment in the practice room, not looking him in the eye. But he had said yes, before making her heart skip a beat by giving her a dopey smile and joking, "At least I don't have to watch you do that part with some other man now." 

"It's going along really well," she replied offhandedly. She and the boys chattered mindlessly until they left, but not before they had asked the staff to take a picture of them.

Then of course, Jackson had ruffled her hair, messing it up. And of course, big brother instincts kicking in, the leader had glared at the ex fencer before fixing her hair and placing the flower crown back on carefully, patting her head before leaving.

Also, speaking of the flower crown, it was extremely gorgeous. It was a simple crown with little pink roses and baby's breath woven in, the colored flowers contrasting beautifully with her newly dyed ice silver locks. It oddly matched with Hoseok's new light lilac hair too.

It was quite weird how Jaebum kept treating her like a little sister even though they were the same age internationally. She had actually asked him about it before, and he claimed it was because she was so tiny and he felt the need to protect her, especially since she had no family here. And so each year for Chuseok, when she couldn't return to LA with Mark, she went with Jaebum to his house.

The sound of the door opening shook her out of her musings. "Hi noona!" Jooheon exclaimed. She smiled and stood up, greeting them. After today, they'd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter