three

Fated To Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The pair made small talk as they enjoyed their drinks. Hoseok learned that Kyla was a year younger, and they immediately agreed to talk comfortably instead of formally. When asked about his family, he mentioned he had a younger brother who was already married.

"What about you?" he asked, playing with the coffee straw. "My mom and dad still live in LA. I have no siblings, but the one person who is the closest to a brother figure to me would be Jaebum oppa from GOT7," Kyla explained. 

In the midst of their chitchat, the male clapped his hands together, remembering. He withdrew something from his pocket, and opened his hand, revealing the ring. Her warm brown eyes flitted from the ring to his troubled face. 

"I need to explain. You know how I said my brother's already married? That means he can continue the bloodline. I'm celibate, Kyla. I know this isn't an actual marriage, but I thought it'd be unfair if you didn't know," he said, eyeing her nervously, unconsciously curling his hand around the ring.

Kyla blinked, and her lips went up into the gentlest smile.

"You know, I'm really thankful you told me. Although this is a show, I want to keep things as real as possible between us, for the fans. And in order to do so, we have to trust each other right? I'm not upset that you're not interested in marriage. I always thought it was unrealistic for the couples on this show to have a fake wedding so fast, I mean, they barely know each other! You don't have to give me the ring yet. I know we'll have to eventually have a wedding, but as for when it'll be, it'll be on your terms. And when you feel like you're comfortable enough, then you can give it to me."

She looked into his eyes, nothing but kindness seeping through hers, and lightly placed her hand on top of his clenched fist.

Hoseok stared at her tiny hand on his, and relaxed. He looked at her somewhat increduously. He decides that he already likes her.

With the ring safely on his necklace, the duo climb out of the taxi, arriving at Seoul Escape Room. Earlier at lunch, they had received a mission. They had to choose a place to go on a date. Simple. After voicing her desires to try an escape room, Hoseok and Kyla decided to try it out. 

They had 30 minutes to attempt to escape. "I'm nervous," Kyla admitted, glancing at the blond. He laughed shyly. "Me too." 

"Have you ever tried it?" she asked. The pair were waiting for the man to lead them into the room. "No. Shownu and Hyungwon have been before. We all once did a simulation of sorts on another music show, although Hyungwon solved most of it," he revealed sheepishly, one hand rubbing his neck. 

"I think we'll be able to do it," she stated brightly, looking up at him. Hoseok smiled at her optimism.

The singers were then led into a dark room. The lights flickered on, and the room seemed as if a whirlwind had passed through.

Kyla held out her hand, palm facing the male. "We got this." He slapped her hand in a high five, and repeated her, determined.

The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter