ten

Fated To Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They were filming one again, with Hoseok napping on the couch as Minhee did Kyla's hair. "Poor thing, he must be so tired," Minhee said sympathetically. The singer nodded in agreement, chest squeezing somewhat painfully at the sign of Hoseok's dark circles. The male was currently preparing for a comeback and a world tour. She could only imagine how it had taken its toll on him.

Minhee pat her head when she was done, and left the room, leaving the two alone. The American sighed as she looked at Hoseok's sleeping form. Lately, the boy had constantly been on her mind, making her feelings and emotions go haywire. It was no secret that she cared immensely for Hoseok, but Kyla felt like the line between caring as a friend and caring as something more had been crossed a while ago. 

Shaking her head, Kyla carefully pinned her hair back and took off her glasses, getting ready to do her makeup. Minhee had to go help Twice with their makeup, and Kyla didn't mind doing her own makeup. She knew what she was doing, and it helped clear her head. 

But one glance at the boy in dreamland through the mirror just filled her head again with thoughts of him. She made a low noise in , resembling a growl, and maybe was a bit too loud because Hoseok stirred, before his eyes fluttered open with a low groan. 

"Eunbyul?" he asked, voice laced with sleep, rough around the edges. Hoseok stretched, hoodie lifting up slightly to reveal taut muscles. Kyla tore her eyes away, and applied eyebrow gel as she responded with a hum.

The man shuffled over, plopping down heavily onto a chair next to her. "Why are you doing your own makeup?" he asked, watching her curiously as she blended out eyeshadow. "Minhee had to go help out Twice," she replied, tapping her brush into another color. There was a moment of silence before he spoke up again. "Your eyes are hazel," he noted. Kyla glanced at him, and nodded, as she started applying winged liner. 

"Pretty," Hoseok commented. Kyla's hand stilled, eyeliner pen above her lid as her cheeks flushed at the compliment. She stuttered out a thank you before going back to her eyeliner. 

Kyla finished the rest of her makeup feeling slightly uncomfortable as Hoseok just watched her. "Do my makeup for me."

"H-Huh?" Hoseok laughed his stupid cute laugh, sounding like rainbows and puppies. "Do my makeup for me! You're good at this," he said, smiling.

His smile did things to her, and she wanted to punch him in his gorgeous face for making her feel things. "Fine. Come closer," she said exasperatedly.

Kyla pinned his fringe back and got to work, smoothing primer over his skin. If her hands lingered on his face, no one said anything. 

After matching him with a foundation shade, she started buffing it into his skin with a Beautyblender. Hoseok chuckled. "This feels weird!" he cried out.

Kyla giggled along with him before hushing him. "Stop moving!"

"I feel like I could fall asleep," Hoseok commented as she started to do his brows and shadow. At first, she ignored him, but when she noticed that his breaths were slowing down and evening out, she tapped his cheek lightly. "Hoseokkie, don't fall asleep on me."

He jolted awake as she finished his eye makeup. "Open your eyes," she murmured as she turned to grab a tinted lip balm. She turned back to the man and her breath got caught in . 

Hoseok looked like a dark angel, beautiful yet sinful. The dark makeup brought out his eyes in the most sultry way, and Kyla swallowed dryly. She unconsciously at her lips.

No words were exchanged as she approaced Hoseok's mouth with a lip brush. He parted his lips as she applied some of the product with a shaky hand. 

She mentally cursed him. Why did he have such a strong effect on her? Sure, the man was handsome, there was definitely no question about that. But Hoseok was more than his looks. Hoseok was beautiful on the inside and the outside. He had the sweetest personality, kind and sensitive, but he was also strong and protective. 

That, she supposed, was what made her fall for him, slowly but surely. Yet, she knew she was headed toward heartbreak. All the little moments that they've had were just for show, but she didn't want to admit it. She had known there'd be a chance of her falling in love when she signed up for the show, but she didn't realize just how painful it'd be. Hoseok probably didn't even like her. He was probably just keeping it up for show. 

When she pulled her hand away, her emotions were back in check, and she announced that she was done in a shaky voice, suddenly attempting to hold back tears.

Hoseok's eyes flashed open at the sound of her voice, and he stared at her as she looked away. But before he could even say anything, she left to go perform.

Kyla zoomed through her performances, until it was time for her and Hoseok to perform. 

Hoseok reached out and squeezed her hand as they stood on stand by. "I'm nervous," he admitted. She glanced at the man, who was already worrying his bottom lip. Kyla squeezed his hand in return. "We'll do great. We just have to perform like we've practiced."

They could hear the chants of the fans. "Wonbyul! Wonbyul! Wonbyul!" She smiled. Throughout their time on We Got Married, they've accumulated dedicated fans who shipped them like there was no tomorrow, even coming up with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter