Questions without Answers

Have we met before?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi everyone, I am relatively new to the site and this is my first ever fic here. I am not new to fanfiction I used to write for video games and anime once upon a time. But I am new to writing for kpop, so I am super nervous but also am definite Seulrene trash!, Kpop trash and trash for many other ships. There are so many great authors and stories here that I just want to definitely give it a shot. So please enjoy^^

 

A haze of burning orange and smoke filled the air as a car sitting on a crowded Seoul street blew up without warning. A petite young woman let out an ear-peircing scream as she witnessed the entire scene as just moments ago her wife entered said car, and now she watched as the car sat engulfed in smoke and smoky dangerous bright flames.

 

"No....Seulgi!" The petite dark-haired female felt herself shout, hardly believing it was her own voice that could scream so desperately. She takes off running for the car. Only to have a pair of arms hold her back from the scene.

 

"No, unnie." Her friend Joy says softly with tears in her eyes. "You can't go."

 

"Let go of me, Joy. She's my wife. I need to..."

 

The car was steadily burning and there could be no way Seulgi escaped the flames in time. The very thought of her love burning to death tore at her soul. She needed to be with her or to get her out somehow, even if it meant the endangerment of her own life.

 

"Let me go...goddamnit."

 

"No, unnie." Joy repeats as she holds her in place. "You'll get hurt. Seulgi-unnie wouldn't want that."

 

Joohyun frowns at Joy's words. "Shut up." She snaps. "You don't know what she wants. Now get the hell off of me."

 

"Unnie, the fire department will take care of this. Now, please..."

 

Joohyun only continued to struggle under the taller girl's hold. Her strength failing her as her eyes could only see the flames devouring her wife's car. How much pain must Seulgi have had to be in once she got in that car. The dark-haired woman flinches at the thought of her beautiful and kind wife suffering in that car. She just wanted Joy to let her go, so she could be with the one person who mattered most.

 

"Seul...Seulgi!" Joohyun shouted.

Joohyun awakes in a cold sweat with heart pounding furiously in her chest, and tears streaming down her cheeks. It is the same dream. Although, a slightly different version of events that transpired on that fateful November night 3 years ago. She takes a deep breath. Before gazing over to the empty side of the bed in which her wife sleeps. Only, Seulgi isn't besides her and hasn't been for years. There is no familiar, warm body to cuddle and hold. There isn't any cute snores from her immobile partner, or warm round ears to kiss. It breaks Joohyun's heart all over again to relive her nightmare. 

 

Her only comfort is that Seulgi's body had never been recovered. It's hope that she clings onto that somehow her wife survived that explosion. She calls her friend Seungwan who is also Seulgi's best friend from childhood, knowing her voice could offer some re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter