Day 9

Vacation

Lynn dragged herself back from the dead. Or at least that's what it felt like. She made it through the night without any more Vampire Namjoon. (Which she was admittedly both a little happy and sad about.) She took her time working out various kinks and stretching slowly, forcing her body to wake up.

Once her brain caught up, she checked her phone. Namjoon did not disappoint. A flood of texts from throughout his day greeted her.

NJ: Dead? It's a good thing you added "Not really" to that

NJ: I hope you're sleeping well. And maybe having another dream about me.

NJ: I wouldn't mind hearing more details about that dream you had.

NJ: We're working hard here - getting ready for the next comeback and traveling. 

NJ: It's a lot of work but I'm really excited about our new concept. I think you'll really like it too

NJ: (No, I won't give you any hints even if you beg)

NJ: I'm anxiously awaiting your arrival and cursing the major time difference that will make me wait almost an entire extra day to actually see you.

NJ: Well. I caved. I missed you too much. But I don't think it's helping yet.

The last text was accompanied by a picture of Namjoon's frowning face covered in randomly placed Ryan band-aids.

L: Sorry about the abrupt sign off last night. I was so exhausted from fitful sleep and then we hiked around way more than I thought we would. Plus I think the week is finally catching up with me.

L: I'm going to keep the details of the rest of my dream to myself, thank you!

L: I'm not going to beg, I promise. But I AM excited that you think I'll like it a lot.

L: The long plane ride home and the time difference are going to , honestly. But I will be there soon!

L: I guess I need to put on more Ryan band-aids to try and increase our connection!

NJ: You're not even going to beg a little bit?

L: No, I'm not. I will find out with my fellow ARMY! Besides, you know Jen and Jenna would KILL me if they found out I got secret insider info and couldn't tell them.

NJ: Jen? You know she and I are engaged. It shouldn't be a problem.

L: There goes that mouth of yours again!

NJ: My mouth is only bored because your mouth isn't here for it to kiss. I think my thumbs will be staging a revolt soon for all the overtime they're having to put in.

L: You be sure to tell your thumbs that I will kiss them and make it better once I get back and that I appreciate all their hard work.

NJ: I'll also give them a full day's vacation by not leaving your side for at least 24 hours once you get back.

L: That's an awfully long time to not leave my side! Sounds good though

L: Time for bed?

NJ: Time for bed

L: Okay, sleep well. Don't forget we're stargazing tonight so you might not hear from me again until I head back to Korea. We're almost there!

NJ: I won't forget. And I'll try. Have a good day and be safe!

Lynn had managed to get ready amid the flurry of texting. She stared at the last envelope, wondering what could be hiding inside. It was very small and didn't seem like there was anything in it. Shrugging, she grabbed it to check out the grand finale.

Day 8 -

Surely you're having BTS withdrawals so I made you a playlist. Be sure to pay attention!

x,
NJ 

Lynn was a bit skeptical but figured she'd listen to it in the car since it was time to meet everyone anyway. She stuffed the little piece of paper in her pocket and headed to the lobby.

.:~*~:.

Once they were on the road, Lynn opened the media player on her phone and put in her earbuds. As she listened, the playlist seemed pretty random. They weren't all from a particular album. The lyrics didn't seem to imply anything in particular. They weren't all favorites of hers. They weren't favorites of Namjoon's either. The further along she went the more confused she got. Eventually, she pulled out the scrap of paper and read it again.

Be sure to pay attention? she thought to herself. The only thing she hadn't done was read the actual song titles. As she scrolled, it started to dawn on her - He wrote a message! It took a little editing on her part, but she figured it out:

21st Century Girl(s)
I Need U
Just One Day
N.O
If I Ruled The World:
(Epilogue) Young Forever

Miss Right
We On
24/7=Heaven
(Intro) The Most Beautiful Moment In Life
We Are Bulletproof (Pt 2)
Am I Wrong?

(Intro) What am I to you?
Hip Hop Lover?
Danger?
Boy in Luv?
Let Me Know

Lynn was a bit nervous with the implication of the last section of the message. Hopefully she could play it off until she had an answer.