Homecoming Part 2

Vacation

Lynn hazily started to come out of sleep. Bleary eyed, she noticed this didn't look like her hotel room. And a mysterious arm was over her middle. Where was she?? Her eyes snapped open as she sat up. Her pulse skyrocketed and her breathing became ragged.

"What's wrong, Lynn?" A sleepy but concerned voice said next to her. She jumped a little bit. She looked over to see Namjoon looking up at her with one squinted eye. She followed the line of his shoulder and discovered that it was his arm that was around her. She threw an arm over her eyes and a hand over her heart as she groaned and laid back down.

"Too much travel is what's wrong." She whined. Namjoon kissed her shoulder.

"Come here." He propped himself up and held his arm open. Lynn snuggled in close with her head on his chest as he wrapped his arm around her. Warmth and comfort immediately seeped their way into Lynn's muscles. He rubbed her arm soothingly and she relaxed against him, breathing in his scent. She couldn't think of a better place to be.

Just as she was starting to drift off to sleep again, Namjoon kissed the top of her head. "We should get up. It's just as important to wake up at a normal time as it is to go to bed at a normal time when dealing with jet lag."

A series of whining noises came from Lynn as she tried to bury herself deeper against him.

"Come on..." he coaxed as he played with her hair. When she didn't move, he leaned in to whisper, "I've still got a laundry list of things to do, remember?" 

Lynn's eyes went wide and her whole body went rigid. Namjoon chuckled softly before going back to play with her hair to calm her back down. He eventually kissed her forehead and slid away. He got up to stretch and it was not lost on Lynn how low his gym shorts hung on his hips nor did she miss the tiniest peek of his . She threw the blankets over her head to hide the rising heat to her cheeks.

"You're not going back to sleep, are you?" He questioned, poking the covers. She knew he was raising a dangerous eyebrow in her direction.

"No, I'm not."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

"Okay. Come out when you're ready. I'll get breakfast started."

Lynn waited until she was sure she heard him shuffle out of the bedroom before peeking out. She grabbed some cozy pajamas and headed to clean herself up a bit.

She never thought she could love brushing her teeth or taking a shower as much as she did after all that travel and sleep. With her fresh PJs on, she walked out of the bathroom drying her hair with a towel.

"Lynn, does this mean one teaspoon or one tablespoon? I can never..." Namjoon stopped in his tracks as he looked up from the recipe on his phone. Lynn walked over, still drying her hair.

"One teaspoon. What are you making?" She scrolled up on his phone. "Muffins? I'd add a tablespoon of cinnamon then. These online recipes never have enough spice in them." She was grinning until she saw Namjoon staring slack jawed at her. "What? Do I have something on my face?" She turned to her vanity mirror to check. She didn't see anything out of the ordinary. She looked back at him, cocking her head to the side in confusion while giving her hair a few last passes with the towel. She dropped her hands to her hips. "What is it?" She demanded.

Lynn suddenly believed in teleportation because there was no other logical way Namjoon got to her so quickly. Before she knew what was happening, he had a hand on her face, one on her side, and was kissing her passionately. She blinked in surprise before she kissed him back. Once he finally released her, she laughed.

"What was that all about?"

"I don't know. I just came in here to ask a question and was blindsided by how incredibly beautiful you are and then I think my body acted on its own because I don't remember much other than how much I wanted to kiss you." He paused only for a heartbeat before kissing her again. Lynn laughed into his kiss this time. She gently pushed him away.

"I'm glad you think I'm so stunningly beautiful, but don't you have the oven on?" 

"Not yet." He said mischievously with a smirk that sent Lynn's heart racing. He started to stalk toward her.

"Hey now. You're making breakfast, remember?" She said as she backed away, trying to keep the goofy grin off her face.

"I think the other things on my laundry list are far more important."

Lynn tried to slip around him but he caught her. Lynn started giggling uncontrollably. He picked her up and threw her on the bed. She tried to escape but he grabbed her leg and dragged her back to him. 

"Let's see..." he mused as she squirmed beneath him. "I think I was supposed to check on that beautiful throat of yours." He trapped her wrists against the bed as he slowly bent his head toward her neck.

"Ah!" Lynn screamed and dissolved into more giggles. He gently nipped at her neck once. "Ah stop!" She wriggled more.

"I seem to remember that the throat and lips get cold fastest. Better make sure they're all warmed up from all that cold hiking you did." He set about trailing his warm breath along .

"Ohmygod Namjoon you better stop or you're going to get it! That tickles!!" She said amid even more laughter that she could not seem to stop. 

"Sounds good to me." He smirked. "And I also seem to remember that I was worried about them getting sore or wind burned from ATVing. Better make sure to apply the appropriate remedy." He placed slow kisses on her neck and throat. Lynn groaned in frustration. "What?" He asked lazily between kisses. "Not enjoying this?"

"I wouldn't say that necessarily-" 

Namjoon cut her off. "Now that I'm thinking about it, I remember you saying fingers, toes, and noses are actually the ones to get cold first." He mused as he moved to kiss the tips of her fingers. Only Namjoon could make kissing her fingertips y, she decided.

Lynn took the opportunity of him being off balance to wrap her legs around his waist and roll them so she was on top instead. She enjoyed the surprise she saw in his eyes.

"You do realize that I have my own laundry list from last week, don't you? Something about a cold heart that needs fixing? And some thumbs that need some TLC? And what was it... Oh that's right." She grinned evilly. "That smart mouth of yours." She smirked before kissing him slowly.

"Now." She grabbed his hands and brought them to her face. "These poor thumbs who worked so hard while I was gone." She pouted and kissed them both. "And your palms, even though they didn't ask for it, they did have to hold up that oh so heavy phone all the time." She placed a kiss on each palm. Namjoon was smirking beneath her. "I'll do my best with the cold heart and smart mouth but really I think there's no cure for either." She released his hands and leaned down to kiss him again. While her lips were busy, she placed a hand over his heart before taking liberties massaging his chest. Namjoon flinched slightly but put all his passion into returning her kisses.

Still feeling rather brazen from her take over, she trailed her hand down his torso and made to lift his shirt. He grabbed her wrist to stop her and she let out a whine.

"Still trying to be the death of me?" He questioned. When she didn't respond, fire lit in his eyes as he said, "My turn." He rocked himself to sit up and picked Lynn up again as he stood. She squeaked and clung to him. "If you remember" he said as he sauntered over to her walk in closet. "There's some memory jogging I need to do." He closed them in so the only light coming through was from under the door. Lynn gasped at the realization of what was happening and then moaned into his kiss as he pressed her against the wall. 

"Just no hickey this time, please?" She begged as he renewed his efforts at .

"No promises." He chuckled deeply, biting her shoulder where he'd left his mark last time. Lynn smacked him half heartedly on the arm.

"That mouth." She said between increasingly heated breaths.

"It's busy at the moment. You can deal with it later." He said against her ear before trailing his lips back down and kissing the hollow of , cutting off any further protests.

His hands moved to explore her legs, causing a low moan to come from his chest which was echoed by Lynn. "I think your legs have gotten even more muscular since you left." He said breathlessly.

"Oh just shut up and kiss me dammit" Lynn groaned just before she grabbed his face and kissed him passionately. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pushed against him while pulling him to her. Namjoon's arms wrapped firmly around her as her back arched off the wall. Their kisses grew ever deeper as they became a tangle of limbs and lips. Hands eagerly moving from one location to the next - hair, face, arms, waist, legs - never satisfied.

Eventually, Lynn was the one to repeat her performance from the original closet escapade and pushed Namjoon away, both of them breathing heavily.

"Stop." She gasped. "We have... to stop..." She laid her head back against the wall and Namjoon rested hers on her collarbone. Lynn's heartbeat hammered loudly in her head.

Once their breathing was a bit more under control, Namjoon slowly let Lynn down. She weakly opened the door and then flopped on the bed.

"Are you sure we can't sleep more?" She said into the mattress.

Namjoon let out a weak laugh. "You can take a quick nap. I'll actually go attempt making breakfast now."

"Mmkay" she mumbled.

Namjoon took his time getting himself under control before he headed to the kitchen. Was he going to survive the remaining 12 hours he promised to be with her? He had no idea but it wasn't going to stop him from trying.