Day 8

Vacation

Lynn walked out of her bathroom to find Namjoon laying on her bed. She stopped short in surprise.

"Namjoon? What are you doing here?"
 
"I couldn't bear to be without you any longer, so here I am."
 
Namjoon got up and walked toward her. Lynn wrapped her robe more tightly around her and clasped the top shut with her hand.
 
"I-what? Don't you have to work?"
 
"I'll work later." He mumbled against her ear before grazing his lips along her jaw.
 
"Work later? I don't-" He cut off her inquiries off with a passionate kiss. Lynn's brain tried to resist but was quickly clouded by the unfolding scene.
 
Namjoon pressed her firmly against a wall, kissing her as if he'd never kiss her again. Like he was determined to drink up her entire existence.
 
He trailed firey kisses down , grabbing the wrist of her clasped hand and held it hostage against the wall before easing her robe just barely off one of her shoulders to gain better access to her collarbone. 
 
"Namjoon... sh-shouldn't we slow down?" Lynn gasped between breaths. He took her other wrist and held it as well.
 
"Don't worry, Lynn." He trailed the tip of his nose along the side of her neck. "I'm just here for breakfast." His eyes turned red and fangs flashed in his mouth. He raised his head and struck like a viper.
 
Lynn sat up in bed, panting heavily and drenched in sweat. A second later, Baepsae started playing. She jumped at the sound. After silencing the alarm, she her ringer and flopped against the bed with her arm over her eyes, trying to catch her breath.
 
Almost immediately "eoseo wa bangtaneun cheoeumiji?" rang out from her phone. She jumped again. Hand over her heart she peeked at the message.
 
NJ: Good morning, Lynn! Did you sleep well?
 
Sleep well? Apparently not. She thought to herself as she flopped back against the bed.
 
Holding her phone above her, she texted back.
 
L: I was sleeping fine until I had a dream about you.
NJ: A dream about me? Why wouldn't you sleep well dreaming of me?
L: It was a bit intense.
NJ: ...I'm going to need some more detail.
L: You were in my hotel room when I came out of the bathroom in a robe. (There aren't even robes here.) It was so real, like you were actually here. Then you were very... forward. That is until you turned into a vampire and went to my blood. Which is when I woke up covered in sweat.
NJ: I'm not really sure what to make of that. But the beginning of the dream sounds good!
L: I don't know what to make of it either. All I know is I need another shower now. Are you off to bed?
NJ: I am. I hope to have non-vampire dreams about you. Although if you were a y vampire and I didn't die, I just got to spend eternity with you, I'd be okay with that. Just in case it ever comes up.
L: Getting rather bold since I can't smack you in person, are we?
NJ: Maybe just a little.
L: I'll be back in a couple days. Better watch out!
NJ: I'll willingly accept any punishment you see fit once you get back. Think anyone will know it's me if I pick you up at the airport in a vampire costume?
L: GOOD NIGHT NAMJOON
NJ: Have a good day, Lynn! Stay safe!
 
Lynn rolled her eyes. This guy.
 
.:~*~:.
 
After she took a long, relaxing shower and got dressed, Lynn set about opening her Day 7 envelope, hoping to find some comfort there. This one was bulkier and bigger than the others. 
 
Day 7 -
 
I haven't seen you for a whole week now. Only a few days left until you come back to Korea. I hope you're experiencing wonderful things while you're away. I look forward to hearing about them when you come back. I'm happy you're getting to spend quality time with your family but I'm sure I'll also be feeling like can't wait for you to come back. (Aigoo. Look at you making me say things like that)
 
I'm also sure you're probably missing a taste of Korea. So here is some Pepero to tide you over the last few days.
 
x,
NJ
 
Sure enough, Namjoon had stuffed a couple packets of Pepero into the envelope. She gratefully packed them into her bag for the day.
 
.:~*~:.
 
Lynn flopped on her bed again. It seemed to be the theme of the day. Between the Namjoon dream and hiking much more than she thought she would, she was exhausted. She congratulated herself on getting ready for bed before she flopped. Her eyes were already drooping. With everything she had left in her, she sent Namjoon one text.
 
L: Dead. (Not really) Sleep now. Have a good day.