The Crime

The Princess and The Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, Seulgi woke up earlier than Princess Joohyun as she was used to waking up early in the army. As she opened her eyes, she was greeted by the view of the enchanting, perfect princess that’s lying next to her. Unable to hold back her desire, she gave the princess a morning kiss in the lips, prompting the princess to wake up. They continued on kissing after the princess was fully awake and Seulgi had stripped her army jacket and pants again, preparing to repeat the fun they had last night.

As they were kissing, suddenly the chamber’s door flung open and Seungwan and Prime Minister Hwang entered and said, “Princess, we…”.

They stopped when they saw Seulgi and Princess Joohyun kissed each other passionately.

“What the hell is going on here?!” the prime minister yelled and angered.

Seulgi immediately jumped off the bed, bowed before the prime minister, and said shamefully, “This is not what you think off, ma’am. This is all my idea. The princess has nothing to do with it. I forced myself onto her and this is what happens. If anyone should be blamed, it’s me.”

“Damn right you should be punished. Guards! Arrest Captain Kang!” Prime Minister Hwang ordered.

The guards immediately entered and handcuffed Seulgi on the spot. When the guards started to bring Seulgi away, the princess raised her hand ordering them to stop bringing the captain.

“What do you think you’re doing, prime minister? Making such a big mess in the morning. Not knocking before coming inside my chamber. You’re the one that should be punished instead of Captain Kang!” Princess Joohyun angered as she raised her tone.

“I’m sorry, princess, but there’s something important that you should know. The Empress, she… she died. We just heard the news that the ship that was transporting her to Park Dynasty sunk when there was a sudden big wave coming ahead of them. Captain Kang, I’m sorry but your mother also died along the ship. Captain Kang’s mother also died during this accident,” Prime Minister Hwang told the bad news while looking downwards.

“What… how? How can this happen?” Princess Joohyun said before started crying.

Seeing the princess in tears, Seulgi ran towards the princess immediately whilst she was crying as well, but she was stopped by the guards and instead, they took her away from the room.

“Princess, princess,” Seulgi pleaded while she was carried away.

“Seulgi-ah, don’t leave me,” the princess replied while sobbing heavily, “Where are you taking her, prime minister?”

“I’m sorry, princess. I’m truly sorry, princess. Captain Kang will be put in temporary holding cell until her sentence is set. Now that your mother’s gone, you have to resume her duties and to do that properly, you should stay focused only to the matter in hand. Your cousins, Sooyoung and Yeri, and your Aunt Im are going to arrive soon. Today at 12:00, you’ll need to do a speech in public about your mother’s death and how you’re going to resume her duties…,” the prime minister explained as she continued mentioning the princess’ schedule for the couple of days, based on her list.

“Stop! Just stop okay? I need some time alone. All of you just go out. Go out!” the princess commanded while crying heavily.

“But, princess, we should dis..” the prime minister continued.

“Go out! Now!” the princess shouted, making everyone shocked at the princess’ behavior.

“But…” the prime minister in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter