The Reunion

The Princess and The Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What’s our next move, Seungwan-ah?” Lieutenant Oh asked excitedly.

“Hold your horses, Sehun. We’re not going to make our move until tomorrow. It’s too risky. Let’s just gather here tomorrow morning at 10:00 to discuss our next move. I’m heading out to see Seulgi right now. Bye!” Seungwan ordered as she tried to bid her goodbye.

“Wait, hold up. We want to see Seulgi, too. Right, Jongin?” Lieutenant Oh pleaded.

“Yes, I want to see our dear captain, too. Take us with you, will you?” Lieutenant Kim joined.

“Fine, fine, but only for a while. Seulgi hasn’t gotten any rest these days,” Seungwan said, giving up to their plea.

The trio began walking towards the prison, but was blocked by the new prison guards.

“Who are you people and what do you want down here?” the bigger guard asked.

“My name is Seungwan and I am the head of maid for Empress Kim. These are Lieutenant Oh and Kim from the Royal Army. You can verify our identities with your CO, Sergeant Major Kim,” Seungwan boldly replied.

“Who is it, Park?” a familiar voice asked.

“There is a person named Seungwan and Lieutenants Oh and Kim, Sergeant Major,” the smaller guard answered.

“Just let them in!” the familiar voice commanded.

“Wait, isn’t that Sergeant Major Min Seok’s voice?” Lieutenant Kim asked.

“Sergeant Major Min Seok was just transferred to be the new head of guards of this prison,” Seungwan informed.

“Are you serious?” Lieutenant Oh inquired with a big smile painted on his face.

“Just see there for yourself,” Seungwan pointed at the man who was walking to approach the trio.

As if they’re on a cue, Lieutenant Oh and Kim immediately saluted the sergeant major.

“Long time no see, sir. How have you been doing?” Lieutenant Oh immediately ask while running towards his favorite drill sergeant.

“I’m doing fine, thank you. You guys are just like Seulgi, you know? She also called me ‘sir’ right after she saw me,” Sergeant Major Kim replied.

“Well, I guess habits die hard, huh, sergeant major?” Lieutenant Kim said while shaking hands with the sergeant major.

“So, are you guys here to check up on her? I heard that the three of you become the alpha team for every mission,” Sergeant Major Kim questioned with a ‘father’ smile in his face.

“We’re called as the ‘Invincible Trio’, you know sir? We earned that title thanks to your guidance throughout boot camp. You make us like this, sir, and we’ll never forget it. Why don’t we treat you after this, sir? Anywhere you want,” Lieutenant Oh proposed.

“Fine, let’s head out to XO Restaurant near here. People say the foods are very delicious there,” Sergeant Major Kim agreed.

“Alright then. Call! Now can we see our beloved captain for a while please,” Lieutenant Kim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter