Dancing??

Broken Physics

Birds chirping, sun arising and squirrels skittering around outside can all  beheard in the early morning hours through a certain girl’s window. Her eyes slowly opened to a huge, fluffy, golden retriever dog standing by her bed. She smiled her gummy smile while sleepily petting the dog.

“Good morning Minjoon” Mina said in her raspy sleeping voice. She yawed and sat up on her bed as Minjoon jumped up and started to her face as an indication that he was hungry and needed to go outside for his business. Mina giggled, going downstairs letting the dog out before returning upstairs to do her usual daily routine of showing, brushing her teeth and getting changed into her school uniform. She took her time today, she has never been late to school in her life.

“Mina, Jungyeon come down for breakfast!” Mina’s mother shouted to both siblings. Once said you could hear the roaring footsteps of Jungyeon’s feet rushing downstairs yelling “FOOOD”. That always made mina chuckle and roll her eyes as she, in her casual pace strolled down the stairs once again plopping herself down next to her mother with still a prudent smile on her face.

 

Mina’s POV

‘Today is the day I can’t wait’ I kept thinking over and over, of course I wouldn’t forget today ever.

I chomped on the glorious food my mum manages to make every day even with all the business work she does with my dad.

“Mina, why so smiley this morning??” My mother asked. ‘gosh why does she asks why I’m happy and smiley is it that weird?? Anyway, I’m still not going to tell her’

“Ohhh nothing just I slept great that’s all!” I replied quickly. My mother smiled and nodded.

“Mina, Jungyeon don’t forget that me and your mother are out today and won’t be back until late so make sure to get your homework done and here’s some money to order food” my father suddenly mentioned AGAIN. He told us many times and I’m not one to forget things so I just nodded and replied, “Yes Daddy”

I finished eating, got up and grabbed by bag ready to leave for school. I put on my shoes just before I opened the door my annoying brother yelled “WAIT IM WALKING TO SCHOOL WITH YOU!” I grunted under my breath.

“Why?? You NEVER walk with me!” I exclaimed back with a glare in my eye.

Jungyeon just smiled this annoying smile and put his arm over my shoulder.

“What I can’t walk with my little sis to the same school?? Come on it will be fun!” Jungyeon happily said however I was still confused. I just shrugged my shoulders and signed. “Fine whatever you want but hurry” I finished putting my right shoe on and opened the door. Jungyeon quickly got ready and shouted goodbye for both of us to our parents. Jungyeon shoved me out the door and closed the door behind us. We started walking towards school with a comfortable silence between us, me thinking it will last until we get school. I was wrong.

“So, who was that messaging you last night??” Jungyeon slyly asked with a grin.

I scoffed and crossed my arms. “No one you need to care about or you care about anyway” I replied a little cold.

Jungyeon’s eyes widened. “so, it’s someone I know but don’t care about hmmm, spill kid” Jungyeon pestered me even more. I cursed in my brain.

“No figure it out yourself since your ‘smart’” I laughed and walked a little faster. I could see the big metal school gates just up head ‘thank god’

Jungyeon hummed thinking of who it could be, I was hoping she wasn’t that smart that should would even guess close to the person.

“Hmmm, its cant be Jennie in your class she’s too popular. It can’t be Dahyun, or Jackson. It must be one of the nerdy kids, maybe Namjoon??” Jungyeon guessed and I laughed hard nearly stopping to contain myself but I kept walking wanting to get to school.

“HAHAH no you think I’ll associate with guys, no way” I laughed back.

Jungyoen frowned in anger and thought again. “It can’t be your childhood friend we see a lot, right?? Tz…Tzuyu was it … I don’t remember.” Jungyeon shrugged her shoulders and looked away from me and saw her friends up ahead. ‘F**K SHE HAD TO MENTION HER, MY FACE GOES RED WHEN I HEAR HER NAME NOOO… Okay calm mina calm’ I took a deep breath before Jungyeon hit my arm.

“Hey kid I’m gonna go with my friends now, get to class, bye” Jungyeon quickly said before rushing off to her friends about 5ft in front. I waved and sighed heavily in relief. ‘THANK YOU, GOD, I WOULD HAVE DIED IF SHE KNEW!’ I screamed in my head before walking into the gates and to class on the second floor.

I strolled up the stairs taking my time as I was a little early, I went down the first-floor corridor as I was bored and wanted a walk. I never noticed they had dance studios and music rooms down here. ‘maybe they were put here a few years ago I don’t know’ I watched into one of the dance rooms and saw some people dancing to be Hip Hop?? I have no clue but it looked pretty impressive. I found myself staring at the pupils until they finally stopped. My gaze went to everyone in there gosh it would be amazing if I could dace like that. ‘ahhhh what am I kidding I’m no dancer, look at me tch whatever time to go to class’ I thought as I pushed my round glasses up to my face and walked to class. I sat in my usual seat and stared out the window until my teacher came in. I slowly looked towards the teacher walking in until my gaze fell onto another certain special person.

Yes.

Tzuyu. Chou Tzuyu. Such a beauty.

She was talking to her two best friends, Kim Dahyun and Park Jihyo. They too were beautiful and probably as talented; however, no one can compare to Tzuyu she’s just AMAZING. Her brown eyes, her long hair and that perfect figure, she’s just perfect in every way.

As I was daydreaming I realised the teacher was calling my name multiple times before I finally awake from my Tzuyu dream land and shouted “HERE” looking like a lost puppy I blushed. Tzuyu was looking at me with the cutest dimpled smile before turning back to her friends and continued to talk. ‘WHY CHOU TZUYU WHY MUST YOU BE CUTE AND MAKE MY HEART BEAT SO FAST WITHIN A SECOND… ahhh calm mina get yourself together’

My tutor started to talk before another what I assumed is a teacher walking in. she bowed to my tutor and turned to us.

“Hello class, my name is Momo Hirai Momo the new dance teacher here I wanted to introduce myself directly to all students and would like to announce new dance practice classes will be opening next week Monday! I would like to see a lot of people there! Thank you for listening and sorry for interrupting carry on” she concluded and looked at me with a small wink before walking out the door. I was so confused why did she wink at me?? Everyone in the class was going wild talking about how pretty the teacher was and how fit but she didn’t really appeal to me, but dancing?? ‘maybe I should join??, noo don’t be silly I would be rubbish, no, yes, no AHHH I don’t know.’ My brain was full of questions as I began to stare out the window once again. My tutor dismissed herself before our first teacher walked in.

Classes went on as normal until lunch time hit. The bell rang and everyone got up and practically sprinting to the cafeteria. Me on the other hand I always bring a packed lunch it’s easy to stay away from people and well the drama really. I sat in class eating peacefully until she came up to me. She I mean Tzuyu.

“Hey Minari, want to hang with us?? We are going to the dance and music classes downstairs” Tzuyu casually asked in that sweet oh so sweet voice of hers. I just stared at her like I didn’t understand, well I hope I didn’t look stupid but I probably did. She waved her hand in front of my face to get my attention back. ‘YES, NO I DON’T KNOW?! STOP PRESSURING ME’

“Ummm, y-yeh s-sure sounds cool” I stuttered back looking at my lunch packing it up. Tzuyu’s smile was so cute ‘urggg smile like that always and only for me’

“Great! Let’s go!” she enthusiastically said as she grabbed her bag and her friends came with. I quickly put my lunch into my bag and went along, following at the back of them so I don’t interrupt their talking. I didn’t understand a word they were saying anyway, probably about singing or something. We made it to one of the music rooms that had a few mics on stands and few other musically things, I mean the room was quite big honestly. I was in awe.

We went in, I sat down on the left wall near the door as Tzuyu and her two friends put their bags down next to me. Dahyun went and started some music, Jihyo sat on the table next to the music player and looked at Tzuyu with a smile. I felt a little angry or jealousness I think but I just switched my gaze to Tzuyu she picked up one of the mics up and started well….. singing. Singing?? SINGING!

SHE WAS AMAZING! I couldn’t stop smiling and when the high note came she hit without fail! Well I don’t know much about music but hell I’m sure she was absolutely perfect! My mouth was agape and I might have drooled, but I never knew she had such a graceful voice. ‘S**T’

“Tzuyu that high note… was a little flat at the end one more time” Jihyo said.

“Flat?? FLAT?? THAT WAS PERFECT” I belted out thinking that I just thought it but judging from everyone’s reactions I didn’t.

“Excuse me?? I didn’t know you were a professional singer” Jihyo retaliated back scoffing and crossing her arms.

“Well maybe I’m not but any idiot can see she was trying her hardest and she was PERFECT!” I coldly said. ‘Ohhh mina your one hell of an idiot’

Jihyo leaned back in with open and her hand on her chest as if she was shocked. No one ever retaliated back to her NO ONE. Dahyun looked at Tzuyu shook her head and dragged Jihyo out of the music room. “See you later Tzuyu” Dahyun said before closing the door. ‘Well I messed up well done big mouthed mina, might as well go dig yourself a grave’ I thought looking down at my lap nearly going to cry.

“Hey, Minari you okay??” Tzuyu softly said my ears feeling tingly. She lifted my head by my cheeks so I was looking at her. “Thank you, for standing up for me and well calling my singing perfect” she smiled her dimples showing. My face turned red, the heat rising and my heart going at rapid speed. All I could do was stare in her eyes, those brown orbs me in as my gaze went lower. To her nose. Then her lips.

I started to lean forward, closer. Closer.

“Tzuyu” I muttered softly.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Author ~ Well after this chapter you might have already realised that is is MIna and Tzuyu in the frist chapter!

Well done if you guessed correctly, I saw some people are rooting for MItzu xD

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and please comment! <3 Heartu