My Diary

Broken Physics

‘Dear Diary,

 

It was the perfect day today, again. Well for me anyway.

It started out with waking up on a bright sunny morning however rather cold, I hopped out of bed in an excited mood as today was… yes you must have guessed a Wednesday! A school day but I get to see a special someone A LOT on Wednesday kekek. I jumped into the shower, using this strawberry shampoo and conditioner, I washed my hair and body thoroughly and got out to dry myself. I changed into my school clothes before I could hear my STUPID brother calling me from downstairs multiple times. I grunted, rolled my eyes and smiled knowing that, that one special person is waiting for me so I hurried downstairs where my family was sitting for breakfast. I plopped myself down next to my mother while I said good morning to everyone.

“Good Morning you seem to be in a good mood angel” my mother noticed, kekek. I wondered hard in my head if I should tell her but I reframed and just replied “Yes it’s because Jungyeon isn’t kicking me under the table today” I giggled then glared at my brother Jungyeon. Mother chuckled and kept eating as I started to chomp down all my food in record time.

After I finished I wasted no time, I needed to see her, umm I mean I needed to study. Ahhh why am I lying in my own diary, I NEEDED to see her. I quickly put on my shoes pet and waved the dog goodbye, gabbed my bag I shouted a final goodbye and rushed out the door.

Lucky my house isn’t too far from the school so a short 10-minute walk it took me. I entered the school gates looking around at all the students, popular girls and guys, sporty girls and guys, the nerdy girls and guys and then there’s me the quiet and unnoticeable kid. While being in my own world I noticed I already got to my class just in time for tutor. I sat down in my usual, back of the class seat near the window. The seat next to me was always empty, luckily.

I’m going to skip the boring parts as I don’t really care for my tutor until… the most beautiful girl (who fwi was late) walked in so gracefully, her hair sitting perfectly on her back and hiding a little of her face before she swiftly pushed it to the side. Her eyes shining in the light that shined through the window. Excuse my French but “” I shouted in my brain of course. She walked in and sat in the middle next to her friends. She was one of the most popular girls in school and not to mention a smart brain to go with the beauty that caught all the girls and guys in this school. One thing about this girl is, she’s my childhood crush, we’ve been best friends since young and luckily, she hasn’t forgotten me! However, we don’t hang out much due to her gaining many friend TT. But our family’s gather for meetings and general family get togethers so I get to see her often at least, any chance I get.

The day went on as normal, class by class went but not a second I didn’t stop to stare at her, she accidently caught me today and my heart jumped from inside my chest and my face turned red. She waved and smiled, that perfect cute smile before I just looked away back out the window. *remind self to never do that again* I smiled to myself and continued to listen to my Japanese teacher Sana, Kim Sana. She’s alright at teaching however she’s a bit…. Forgetful and clumsy to say the least kekeke. Last period was maths, yes maths my favourite subject, not for the love of my life though. I internally giggled and smiled as I could see her across from my table sighing and putting her head into her hands. She was struggling so much it was so cute, wishing I could help her but I know I’m too awkward for that. That’s when the bell suddenly rang and everyone in synchronisation got up and screamed “FINALLY HOME TIME” I on the other hand signed and got up slowly. I noticed My maths teacher call my lover up to her desk to talk to her about something but I couldn’t quite hear until the teacher suddenly called my name. I looked up and my eyes first went to her then the teacher, I nodded “Yes Miss”

“Come over here for a minute please” I nodded and left my stuff going to the front where her and the teacher was. The teacher started to talk again in a concerned way...

“*sigh* you’re the best student in maths in the school and well... she needs a tutor, her grades are getting lower and lower and if she doesn’t get her grades up soon she will have to re-sit the same year, so if you could help her out it will be greatly accepted”

I couldn’t really believe my ears, me tutor her, ME TUTOR HERRRR. YES OF COURSE DUHH, my brain was saying but I actually said “Ummm urrrr, s-sure of course, I’m here to help!” I stuttered with a smile to reassure my decision. She jumped up and down for joy and hugged me. HUGGED ME, gosh my heart stopped and felt like it was beating 100mph at the same time.

“So, every Wednesday and Thursday after school yeh?? Your place??” she asked so eager. I just nodded “y-yeh m-my place …c-cool!” I stuttered again *remember to curse self when home* she gave me another hug.

“Starting from next week though I got a basketball game to go watch, see ya next week!” she yelled waving as she ran out of class. The teacher shouted my name to get me to my senses before I grabbed my stuff quickly bowed a goodbye and ran out of the classroom. My brain was going wild, I know the diary is for your thoughts but I can’t even remember my thoughts or feelings as that point, it was crazy! I just strolled back home with my face super red and my heart beating so loudly I could hear it.

“Hi darling how was school today??” my mother asked as soon as I got into the door taking my shoes off while sitting down in the living room with the dog pouncing on me, “It’s been, good I guess, I need to tutor this girl for maths so it should be fun” I said quite calmly but I know I was freaking out in my brain.

“that’s great angel! You can study here anytime you know me and your dad is always out on business and your brother is out at basketball practice so it will be nice and quiet” she replied back feeling a little hot because my brain was going ually wild. (AHHH MOTHER SHUT UP) I thought before shaking my head and smiling “y-yes thank you mum, I’m going to study now call me down for dinner” my mother nodded and I went upstairs with the dog following me.

I flopped myself onto my bed and well now we are here, writing all this before I forgot, because surely, I would have forgotten everything and only remembered that I had to tutor her kekek. I can’t ever forget that!’

 

 

 

*DING DING*

‘I put my diary down and heard my phone, I got a message!’

 

To ------

“Hey sorry I ran out of class like that, but do you want to start my tutoring tomorrow?? I need to start as soon as possible that’s if your free!? :)”

From ------

 

‘Omg, omg she messaged me! She hasn’t messaged me in months, and of course I’m free I’m always free. Is that sad to say?? OHHH I don’t care! I’m free for her anytime.’

 

To ------

“Yes of course I’m free tomorrow

‘No, no I don’t want to sound like I have no plans. Backspace.’

 

To ------

“Yes, I’m sure I’m free tomorrow, just bring all your maths work and books :)”

‘smiley face no smiley face ahhh okay smiley face it is! Send’

*DING DING* ‘that was quick’

 

To ------

“Great I knew I could count on you! We can walk to your home together after school, and don’t worry I’ll bring everything ;)”

From -------

‘omg walking to mine?? a winkey face?? what the hell my heart is racing’

 

To -----

“Sounds great! See you after school :)”

From -----

 

To -----

“See you after school Miss tutor kekeke ;)”

From -----

 

I read the message and rolled onto my bed hugging my phone with the biggest smile on my face.

“why is she so perfect” I muttered however my brother heard me as I saw him opening the door loudly.

“WHOS SO PERFECT!” he shouted with an evil grin. “Who are you texting there little sis huh! Tell your big bro” he kept pestering me. I locked and hid my phone under my blanket as he jumped and tried to wrestle me for it.

“GET OFF JUNGYEON! AHHH ITS NOT YOUR PROBLEM!” I shouted and tried to pull his hair and bite his arm to get him off. He grunted and put up a good fight before mother shouted at us both.

“JUNGYEON! GET OFF YOUR SISTER AND BOTH OF YOU DOWN STAIRS ITS DINNER TIME!”

We both glared at each other and went downstairs. Our mother can be scary if you don’t follow her rules.

We sat down to dinner, everyone talked especially my brother about basketball and how great he is at it. I wish he would just shut up about it honestly. My mother and father always praised him and helped him with anything which for me even though I knew I was excelling at all my classes, see I was the brains mostly and my brother more of the sporty type. But I didn’t get jealous of him because I knew I would be great at something one day, I just needed to know what. Anyway, we finished our food and I went back to my room to see my dog has already fallen asleep in his bed. I awed before getting changed into my penguin pjs, patting minjoon a goodnight and flopping back into bed turning my light off. I let my brain slowly drift off into a deep sleep.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Author ~ The first chapter up, second one in the working guys :) I hope you liked it!

Tell me who the two childhood friends are and ill tell you if your right kekek