Tzuyu VS Chaeyoung

Broken Physics

“Hello again Minari, what are you doing in my office??” the person mina disliked a lot walked in and closed the door behind her.

“T-This i-s y-YOUR office” Mina stuttered feeling a little sick to her stomach.

“Well yes of course, didn’t you see my name tag on my desk??” She said as she walked past mina to her desk and picked up the name tag, turning it to show mina. Her name was written in solid gold

SON CHAEYOUNG.

“It’s N-nice” Mina smiled a little before looking away towards the door hoping to make an exit.

Chaeyoung placed the name tag back down and walked over to mina and sat next to her quite close in fact, that mina could smell the perfume on Chaeyoung. It was a light strawberry smell just like mina’s strawberry shampoo she uses, she found it quite relaxing in a way.

“So, are you going to answer my question??” Chaeyoung asked as she tilted her head to the side admiring Mina.

question?? Ohh right!’ Mina thought “Ummm, Momo dragged me here me and said she’ll be back with her girlfriend with some water since I’m thirsty” Mina replied to the question taking one quick glance at Chaeyoung’s eyes that never seemed to leave mina’s face. Mina started to fiddle with her fingers on her lap out of nervousness.

“Ohh, well I have a mini fridge right under my desk would you like some water??” Chaeyoung polity asked. It seemed the psychotic Chaeyoung that wanted to was gone or was she just trying to lower mina’s guard. Whatever it was mina nodded her head as she could hardly speak from her dry mouth.

Chaeyoung got up, grabbed the bottle of water and brought it back to mina who bowed in her seat as a thank you and quickly drunk almost half of the bottle.

“Wow you’re a thirsty girl aren’t you” Chaeyoung laughed lightly. Mina followed suit and laughed a little too.

Chaeyoung moved a little closer to mina as she put her arm smoothly behind Mina on the couch. Mina gulped and hoped Momo and Nayeon will come back soon and hoped they weren’t doing it somewhere in the bathroom. There’s a moment of silence before Chaeyoung spoke again.

“You look very… y in this dress I never thought you would own such a dress like this aren’t you uncomfortable??” Chaeyoung asked Mina looking up and down as if to check her out. Mina coughed and looked away.

“Y-yeh, Momo made me wear it she said it will fit better for tonight and yes it’s quite t-tight and short” Mina replied not looking at Chaeyoung and only pulling down her dress more.

Chaeyoung laughed and started to take of her suit jacket off and continued to place it on mina’s lap. Mina was shocked, her eyes opening wide and looked at Chaeyoung weirdly. As if she isn’t a total monster.

“What?? Is there something wrong with my face??” Chaeyoung asked touching her face making sure she isn’t turning into an alien.

“Ohh NO, no its just… nothing... thank you” Mina thanked bowing her head a little and taking another sip of water to calm her nerves. ‘Is Chaeyoung really this gentle?? I’m sure there is something up her sleeve it doesn’t make sense’ mina thought.

“Well, what made you come?? Is it your friend Tzuyu?? She’s a great singer and dancer” Chaeyoung smiled. ‘Tzuyu ahh I forgot, I should find her’

“Yeh, I’m supporting her, she’s my childhood friend and it’s been her passion since we were young so” Mina replied with a few head nods and a cute smile.

Chaeyoung loved that smile, it’s the first time she saw it and her heart is melting. See what changed in Chaeyoung was quite drastic especially for her. She changed for one reason and one reason only. She was in love with mina. She loved that she put up a fight that day, usually she finds girls and they are willing to do anything since she is such a famous person but mina was different. Very different. And she wanted to change mina’s perception of her. She did wrong very wrong and she knew that, but she wanted to make it right and this is her only chance.

“Tzuyu is lucky to have a best friend like you, you very special don’t forget that” Chaeyoung said sincerely feeling a little jealous. Mina just nodded. ‘I wish Tzuyu would tell me that’ Mina thought.

“Mina, I’m sorry. For that day. I was an idiot. A psychopath that shouldn’t have done that and I’m sorry. Even though sorry won’t heal what I have done to you I’m glad I met you, I can’t stop thinking about you Mina” Chaeyoung stopped and looked deep into mina’s eyes, those beautiful brown eyes that shone from the light above them. Mina couldn’t comprehend what she just said, she stared at Chaeyoung confused and quite frankly a little happy.

“I made a big mistake and I doubt you’ll forgive me straight away but I understand, Mina your different and special and once of a kind. I don’t want to miss an opportunity to have you as my girlfriend. It’s probably so farfetched but I love you Minari” Chaeyoung finally confessed, it was eating her alive that she couldn’t see mina she went back to her class not to congratulate Tzuyu in person but to see mina.

Chaeyoung held mina’s hand gently and rubbed her thumb over the top of it. The look on mina’s face was so out this world muddled she didn’t know what to say or even think at this point. She was so gone but she felt relief and her heart rate decreased from what Chaeyoung was doing to her hand. It was soothing to her.

“C-Chaeyoung, i-I” Mina started but stopped the words were all gone from her tongue nothing was coming out.

 

*KNOCK KNOCK*

 

A sudden knock came from the door and Chaeyoung rolled her eyes and got up from the couch, opening the door. Mina thought it was Momo and Nayeon ‘but why would they knock??’ the question roamed over her mind before she saw who actually was at the door.

“Ohh Tzuyu can I help you with something??” Chaeyoung asked a little quickly.

“Sorry Chaeyoung-nim I thought Mina was here” Tzuyu replied trying to look over Chaeyoung’s shoulder and roam around the room. Chaeyoung had that evil look in her eye as if to say why do you want her she’s mine.

Mina got up from the couch in hearing her name from Tzuyu and wanted to see what it was about.

“Ohh Tzuyu-ya I was about to go find you” Mina sweetly said trying to ignore the fact she wanted to punch Tzuyu but kiss as well.

“Is everything alright here??” Tzuyu asked raising an eyebrow.

“Yes, everything is fine” Chaeyoung said rather speedily looking at mina who nodded and smiled. Tzuyu on the other hand found it highly suspicious and it made Tzuyu’s brain go crazy from what she heard only moments before coming here.

 

Flash Back

“TZUYU-YA!” Momo shouted out to Tzuyu down the hall waving at her to come to where Momo and Nayeon was.

Tzuyu smiled and walked to where they were no more than a few feet away.

“Yes Momo??” Tzuyu asked bowing.

“It’s Mina we think Chaeyoung is going to do something bad to her and we need you to stop her” Momo quickly said holding onto Tzuyu’s shoulders being very serious. Tzuyu just rolled her eyes.

“Not this again she got you on the lie as well?? Wow” Tzuyu laughed a little. Momo slapped her. “OUCH!” Tzuyu held her cheek that has a small red mark.

“Listen to me, Chaeyoung is known for finding shy girls like Mina and sleeping with them, the only exception Mina was tough enough to say no some girls fall for her as they want to become famous or just say they slept with a celebrity, LISTEN go to Chaeyoung’s office and don’t believe a word she says” Momo Seriously said. Momo’s eyes had no glimpse of lie in them and it wasn’t a lie it was the truth. Tzuyu shivered from the intense stare of Momo but she nodded.

“O-okay Momo” Tzuyu said as she turned around and started to make her way to Chaeyoung’s office.

Momo smiled internally and looked over to her girlfriend with those lust filled eyes. “Uh oh what happened” Momo asked “You’re so y when your serious” Nayeon whispered into Momo’s ear.

Momo sighed and took Nayeon into the nearest bathroom.

Tzuyu finally found Chaeyoung’s office and stood in front placing her ear on the door trying to hear their conversation but she couldn’t hear a word. ‘I’m sorry for not believing in you by penguin’ Tzuyu thought before lifting up her hand to knock on the door.

End Of Flashback

 

“I didn’t ask you Chaeyoung I asked mina..(looks at mina) mina are you okay??” Tzuyu asked mina one again. Mina looked puzzled at Tzuyu and once again nodded slowly.

“Yes of course I am why??” Mina replied. Tzuyu still didn’t believe mina and pushed Chaeyoung with all her force back making Chaeyoung stumble backwards letting the door slam against the wall. Mina step aside and her eyes widened in shock.

“TZUYU WHAT WAS THAT FOR??” Mina asked.

Tzuyu’s breathing started to elevate as she walked into the room.

“I’m sorry mina for not believing you about this creep! And I’m not going to make that mistake twice” Tzuyu said angrily.

Chaeyoung put her arms up in defence as she saw Tzuyu about to swing a punch at her. She stumbled back again hitting the desk and almost falling on it. A loud groan was heard from Chaeyoung as she felt another hard punch to stomach.

“Tzuyu i-I did n-nothing” Chaeyoung tried to spurt out but Tzuyu didn’t listen. She punched Chaeyoung again in the stomach then the kidneys. Chaeyoung coughed and blood was now spewing onto her arm and a little on Tzuyu’s face.

“Don’t touch. *punch* MY MINA. *punch* AGAIN. *Punch*” Tzuyu shouted in between hard punches but the last one made Chaeyoung fall to the ground and cough up more blood. Blood was now dripping down her nose. Mina. Mina froze in shock and horror.

Tzuyu went to kick Chaeyoung but was stopped. By who?? Mina.

“TZUYU STOP IT! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!” Mina Screeched as she held Tzuyu’s leg. Tzuyu looked down at mina with tears rolling down her eyes. It made Tzuyu’s heart break into tiny pieces.

“Stop i-it *sniff* Yoda, she *sobs* apologised to me” Mina said in between sobs and sniffles.

“Mina..” Tzuyu muttered softly feeling guilty. She bent down and hugged Mina which mina refused and pushed Tzuyu away making her land on her . Mina instead went to Chaeyoung to see if she was alright and breathing.

“C-Chaeyoung *sob* a-are you okay” Mina asked hugging Chaeyoung. Tzuyu was puzzled at what was happening. She thought Mina hated Chaeyoung but now it seems like she is more worried about her than Tzuyu.

“I- *cough* am okay…” Chaeyoung replied after a few minutes. Mina got up and looked at Chaeyoung with a large smile thanking god she was still alive and talking.

“Thank god your still alive, I’m sorry I never meant for this to happen i-….” Mina stopped talking upon hearing Chaeyoung start to talk.

“It’s *cough* fine Minari.. T-Tzuyu clearly loves *cough* you more t-than me urggg..” Chaeyoung coughed and groaned in pain but it had to be said. If anyone was willing to put their career at stake and beat someone up for them then they are defiantly in love with you.

Tzuyu’s eyes widened upon hearing what Chaeyoung said and blushed a deep crimson red. Mina furrowed her eyebrows together and looked at Tzuyu in anger and disappointment. Mina didn’t get up from Chaeyoung’s side but looked intensely at Tzuyu while Tzuyu looked slightly away.

“Tzuyu?? Why, why did you do this huh?? WHY!” Mina screamed at Tzuyu angrily a tear fell from mina’s cheek again. Chaeyoung was not a bad person she was just misguided and needed to find the right person to fall in love with instead of just having . And Mina was that right person to show her that but did Tzuyu leave it too late to confess her feelings for Mina??

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Author ~ I am sorry for the cliff hanger guys xD but the next chapter is in the works! so please be patient :)

Subscribe and Comment