END (Fluff)

Broken Physics

Mina glared at Tzuyu for her answer, she felt like she was waiting centuries for an answer. Tzuyu was looking at the floor, feeling lost and speechless. She felt bad for what she had done to Mina by not believing her in the first place but even more bad for jumping to conclusions so fast. Although it wasn’t her fault completely she felt like a wreck. She needed to set things straight and the only way she thought was to say it. Just say what she was feeling all those years back but disregarded it as something that will pass. But it didn’t, and it won’t, it only grew stronger for the penguin. Tzuyu slowly lifted her head and glanced at mina before looking at Chaeyoung. She can’t forgive what Chaeyoung did to mina but she defiantly learned her lesson and probably won’t do it anymore.

Tzuyu stood up cursing herself for the broken knuckle and blood all over her hands. She groaned a little from the pain before walking over to Mina.

“Mina you really want to know why I did what I did??” Tzuyu asked a question back to mina.

Mina looked up at Tzuyu her gaze softened a little. “Why??” Mina asked curiously hoping to finally get an answer.

 

…..

 

“OMG CHAEYOUNG, TZUYU?? WHAT DID YOU DO!” Momo suddenly shouted rushing into the room with her girlfriend behind her.

Mina turned her head towards Momo with an angry look but remembered Chaeyoung was still lying next to her.

“It’s doesn’t matter we need to get Chaeyoung to the hospital right now!” Nayeon hurried as she pushed Momo to go pick up Chaeyoung and rushed her to the medics within the concert.

Mina’s gaze followed Chaeyoung out the door until she couldn’t see her. A tear fell from her right eye down her cheek. Tzuyu stood facing mina but not daring to look at her as her hands started to shake making Tzuyu whimper in pain and hold her right hand.

Mina glanced towards Tzuyu then her hand.

“Come on Tzuyu we need to get you to the medics too” Mina coldly said walking towards the door.

“No, I’m fine” Tzuyu demanded and stayed put were she was. Mina rolled her eyes and turned back facing Tzuyu as she clenched her teeth.

“Tzuyu, you need help.” Mina growled pointing towards the door.

“NO MINA IM FINE GO SEE IF YOUR ‘GIRLFRIEND’ IS FINE!” Tzuyu shouted back gritting her teeth. The pain in her hand was getting worse with it starting to swell up like a balloon.

Mina was hurt by her words. ‘Tzuyu really thought I would even consider going out with that , she forgives Chaeyoung but no way in hell would she date her’. She loved Tzuyu but her patients were running on thin lines with the Taiwanese girl.

“Don’t ever say that ever again.” Mina uttered coldly.

“YOU CLEARLY CARE ABOUT HER MORE THAN ME!” Tzuyu screamed not seeming to calm down.

“YOUR SO CLUELESS YOU NOW THAT AND NOT TO MENTION STUPID! I DON’T UNDERSTAND HOW I COULD EVEN LOVE YOU ALL THOSE YEARS, I SHOULD HAVE GIVEN UP AGES AGO. YOU NEVER ONCE CONCIDERED MY FEELINGS TOWARDS YOU BUT YOU WERE SO CAUGHT UP IN BEING MISS F**KING POPULAR TO REALISE IT. I HAD YOUR BACK SINCE WE WERE CHILDREN! DON’T YOU DARE…. (walks closer to Tzuyu) SAY I CARE MORE ABOUT HER…. (stops in front of Tzuyu pointing at her chest) THAN YOU!” Mina let out all her feeling she didn’t realise she basically confessed her love for Tzuyu since they were little kids but she didn’t care she had enough she was so angry and pissed off with Tzuyu that she burst.

Tzuyu’s face softened a little as all the pain in her went or well it changed to her heart. She never knew mina felt this way about her ever, maybe she was clueless and stupid but one things for sure Tzuyu loved her back.

Mina heavily sighed taking a few steps back. “Guess you got nothing else to say” Mina uttered in a low toned voice before turning and walking towards the door.

“Mina” Tzuyu muttered softly. This didn’t make mina stop in her tracks.

Tzuyu had it with her stupidness, she was going to let mina go just like that?? Nope she wanted her, she needed her why do you think they have been best friends for so long. She couldn’t stand to live without her first true love, Myoui Mina.

Tzuyu ran she ran towards mina and back hugged her and held her tightly so she wouldn’t continue to walk away, out of Tzuyu’s life. That wasn’t an option for her and mina was surprised. She felt warm and fuzzy when Tzuyu hugged her so tightly. Tzuyu’s head laid on Mina’s shoulder as she whispered sweetly into Mina’s ear.

 

“I. Love. You. Myoui Mina”

 

Mina could feel her heart jump out her chest and run away from this sweet, adorable confession. She couldn’t think or move or breath really from the tightness Tzuyu was holding her.

“T-Tzuyu.. C-can’t b-b-brea” Mina struggled to say. With that Tzuyu loosened her grip and placed her hands-on mina’s waist turning her around to face her.

Mina’s eyes directly looked into Tzuyu’s beautiful eyes as Tzuyu looked back into Mina’s. Their stares said everything they wanted to say to each other, it was their form of communication and they loved it, the silence was amazing and soothing to them both.

“Yoda, i-i-“Mina was interrupted by her lips being softly pressed against Tzuyu’s. Tzuyu cupped mina’s face deepening the kiss which mina melted into and just let it happen. She waited for this her whole life, and never did she think Tzuyu’s lips will be this soft and plump it was like kissing a cloud that tasted like cherry Chapstick. She didn’t want it to end but sadly it did as they needed to catch their breath. The two parted their lips, opening their eyes simultaneously with a smile that could light up anyone days. Tzuyu’s dimples and Mina’s gummy smile. Sadly, the moment was rudely interrupted.

“Awww that’s sweet guys, but we need to take Tzuyu to the emergency room if her hand gets any bigger it might not be there any longer” Momo said walking up behind mina and swinging her arm over Tzuyu’s shoulder. It startled the two girls and made them blush hard with Tzuyu giving a quick nod.

“Come on penguin lets go get my hand sorted out” Tzuyu laughed at the cute embarrassed face mina had with her cheeks a rosy colour.

Momo and Nayeon giggled as Momo let go of Tzuyu and put her arm around Nayeon’s waist guiding the two new love birds to the medic’s room. Tzuyu and mina walked behind but upon seeing what Momo did to Nayeon, Tzuyu decided to try it for herself as she casually but nervously placed her arm across the back of minas waist pulling her closer. Mina looked down at Tzuyu’s hand then blushed even more feeling her own heart beat racing crazily. Tzuyu knew this was a success seeing Mina’s face look away.

“Cute” Tzuyu muttered knowing Mina could hear it. Mina was a loss for words as she just kept quiet walking with HER yoda. They walked down the hall and took the first set of stairs down to the 1st floor. The medics room was right around the corner to the stairs. They walked in as a nurse came up towards them. Momo pushed Tzuyu in front making her let go of mina and showed her right hand.

“Okay, come sit over her and we’ll get you sorted out.” The nurse said as she took Tzuyu behind some curtains which mina followed behind diligently.

Tzuyu sat on the bed while the nurse took her hand and started to apply some ointment which will reduce the swelling in the hand. Mina looked at Tzuyu’s hand then the nurse with a glimmer of jealously in her eye as she stood next to Tzuyu. The nurse turned around to get some bandages and a sling to keep Tzuyu’s hand elevated.

The nurse twisted back around and finished wrapping up Tzuyu’s hand and wrist and placed the sling under her arm lifting it up, tightened it around her neck. This made Mina even more jealous at the close proximity the nurse was getting towards Tzuyu. She was jealous before but this is defiantly a whole new level.

“There you go, you should be fine to go home and rest, I’ll give you this ointment to rub on every other day until your swelling is completely gone” the nurse smiled with Tzuyu smiling back before she walked out of the curtained off room.

Mina squinted her eyes at Tzuyu. Tzuyu looked at mina with a shrug and a simple “what??”

Mina rolled her eyes and huffed out some air, crossing her arms. “Don’t tell me your jealous Myoui Mina??” Tzuyu smirked nudging her in the side.

She was shocked that Tzuyu would say that but she knew it was true. “No! that’s not true” Mina denied before the other couple walked in.

“Come you two, the concert has been cancelled until further notice so we’ll drive you both home” Momo said signalling for the two to get up and leave, which they did.

They walked to Momo’s care getting in, Tzuyu opened the door for mina to get in but mina went savage mode and walked to the other side and got in by herself. Tzuyu frowned while the other two giggled. Momo started the car and drove to Mina’s home first as it was the closest, she stopped right outside her house with Tzuyu and mina noticing her parent’s car isn’t in the drive way.

Mina got out and thanked Momo and Nayeon for everything that has happened today. “Ohh by the way you can keep the dress to” Nayeon said with a wink. Mina thanked Nayeon again and smiled before going up the stairs to her house. but someone followed behind her with the sound of wet footsteps getting closer.

“Mina” Tzuyu uttered right behind mina’s ear giving mina a shiver down her spine.

“What” she replied getting her keys out to unlock the door.

“can I come in with you??” Tzuyu asked placing her good hand on mina’s slim hips. Mina sighed as she opened the door.

“Aren’t Momo and Nayeon driving you home” Mina said turning around noticing they have already driven off. ‘Of course, they did, they have no patients’ mina thought. Tzuyu smiled brightly.

“Fine, come in it’s cold and I’m freezing in this dress” Mina accepted as they both walked into the house, mina closing the door behind her.

Once they got into the house Mina and Tzuyu sat on the couch, exhausted from today’s events as Mina laid back and closed her eyes. Tzuyu on the other hand smirked and asked a question.

“So, you were jealous of the nurse, right??” Tzuyu suddenly asked poking mina in the side which made her open her eyes.

“No, I don’t care I’m not your girlfriend so...” Mina shrugged her shoulders closing her eyes again.

“Is that so?? I better change that shouldn’t I” Tzuyu smirked. Mina’s heart stopped when Tzuyu said that.

Tzuyu got up from her seat and plopped herself onto mina’s lap. This made mina sit up and stare into Tzuyu’s eyes.

“Now I have your attention Myoui mina, I have a question” Tzuyu proudly announced wrapping her arm around mina’s neck. Mina gulped and nodded, her brain going crazy with thoughts again but she tried to stay calm.

“Will you... Myoui Mina… penguin and ketchup lover be this clueless and stupid Yoda’s girlfriend??” Tzuyu smiled from cheek to cheek showing her two adorable dimples. Mina blinked. ‘This is really happening, someone pinch me please!’ mina thought before vigorously nodding.

“OF COURSE, MY YODA” Mina shouted as she pecked her lips and hugged her tightly. This was defiantly no dream but it felt like one to mina for sure.

Tzuyu was ecstatic, she finally had mina as hers and nothing will stop their relationship being strong as ever. She only cared for one thing in life and that was mina.

“Come on let’s go get changed and sleep, I’m tired” Tzuyu uttered feeling a yawn come on as she got up from mina’s lap. Mina agreed which led them to going upstairs to mina’s bedroom and getting changed.

It defiantly felt awkward to the two sleeping together as a couple, but they were happy. Instead of going into the bathroom to change mina changed in front of Tzuyu which she was proud of because it took all her hormones to be controlled in order to do that especially exiting this extremely tight dress that Tzuyu had to help her out of. The two changed rather quickly probably due to the awkwardness. Mina wore her short penguin shorts and a penguin hoodie with Tzuyu wearing a simple blue short, and baggy white t-shirt.

Tzuyu slipped into bed first getting comfortable before turning towards mina who just got done putting her hoodie on. Tzuyu looked at mina before giving her the finger to get into bed. Mina blushed and got under the covers with Tzuyu but facing away feeling her face heat up. Tzuyu giggled while shuffling herself closer to mina and hugged her placing her hand on mina’s stomach.

“I love you Mina” Tzuyu uttered softly snuggling into mina’s neck.

“I love you too Tzuyu” Mina whispered back as she could now hear the soft snores coming from Tzuyu. She fell asleep quite quickly but that came to no surprise for the Japanese. Mina finally closed her eyes and drifted off into a complete wonderland of dreams that were filled with Tzuyu.

 

THE END.

 

-------------------------------------------------------

 

Author ~ Thank you guys for subscribing and following by stroy to the end! This has been fun to write and experiment with! i sorry it ended so soon but i should have a Michaeng exclusive story coming soon!

P.S. Another chapter will be added as alternate ending :)