I Love You

Broken Physics

Mina’s POV

 

I can hear a few faint voices talking. Wh-what argggg this pain in my head.’ I can’t move what is this. I slowly and surely start to open my eyes one by one. My vision is all blurry. ‘W-what’s going on??’ I kept thinking. The pain is unbearable. I start to regain back vision in my right eye trying to see where I am, it’s so unfamiliar what the hell, where am I?? ARGG my head. I tried to lift my hand to my head but I felt so weak and it hurt to just think, so I opted to not move and just try and speak. Nothing. No noise was exciting my mouth.

“Nurse I think she is waking up!” A familiar voice called. It sounded like it was coming from next to me. Nurse?? Am I… in a… hospital??

I finally could see but still couldn’t move, I noticed the nurse coming to me and shining a bright light into my eyes. ‘WHAT IS GOING ON’ I shouted in my head.

“She should stay for the night, luckily she didn’t damage any vital part in her brain and there is no swelling so she should be fine by tomorrow morning.” The nurse said to the person next to me. She nodded and left the room. The person next to me held my hand and leaned in.

“Mina-shi?? Are you feeling better??” She said.

“Teacher-nim?? Mo-mo??” I asked. Her voice, her face it all fits to her. Her short dark blue hair and cute voice.

“Haha yes it’s me Momo, I heard you in the teacher’s bathroom then, I think you out luckily the door wasn’t locked” Momo chuckled a little.

‘I out?? What did I do all I remember was…Tzuyu. Urgggg Tzuyu.’

“W-where am I??” I asked as I tried to move my head.

“Don’t move, you’re in the hospital” Another womanly voice spoke. She was next to Momo although I’ve never seen her before.

“ARGG, my head” I grunted in pain gritting my teeth together.

“Peachy, I think I’ll get her some more painkillers from the nurse it seems to have worn off” She spoke again before walking around my bed and out the door on my left. She looked very pretty from what I could see.

“W-W-Who w-was that??” I struggled to ask my body feeling weaker and my stomach rumbling loud.

“That?! Hahah ..that’s my girlfriend! She’s really sweet and loves children so I called her since I needed her help. Her name is Nayeon, Im Nayeon!” Momo quite happily replied smiling to the end of the earth. ‘she must be in love with her, I’ve never seen Momo smile so much’

“Ohhh…c-cute” I uttered weakly with a small smile.

“HEY! I bet your hungry you want some of the lunch I prepared for you??” Momo asked. “Yes” I replied without hesitation. My stomach felt like it was eating itself.

Momo brought out a lunch box and opened it for me. It looked so delicious and my nose was dancing from the amazing smell it was giving off.

“I’ll feed you since you’re in pain, your mouth should work for chewing right hahah” Momo laughed before giving a piece of cheesy kimbap.

I chewed slowly but god it was full of flavour, it was mouth-watering I couldn’t wait to eat all of it. Then I could suddenly hear Momo eating next to me. I opened my mouth to signal for more food.

“Umm.. would you like some eggroll?? I ate all the kimbap” She said. I was shocked how can she eat all that kimbap so quickly?? I frowned but nodded slightly as she fed me again. I don’t care what I ate at this point I was starving.

After 10 minutes of eating and finally getting full, Nayeon comes back with a glass of water and some pills.

“Here you go Minari, this should help you” Nayeon said with the sweetest eye smile I’ve seen. I can see why Momo went for her. I finally used my arm to take the pills and put them in my mouth followed by a sip of water. I thank her.

She smiled at me before looking at Momo and stifled a giggle. Momo asked her what was wrong with her face.

“you’re such a messy eater Momo! You have sauce on the corner of your mouth” she pointed out. I tried to not laugh.

“Well you’ll just have to clean it off me then” Momo smirked. ‘what..?!

Nayeon didn’t even reply as she leant in closer to Momo’s face seductively the sauce off the corner of her lips before she started to kiss her. ‘WHAT… WHY …NOW!’

They continued to kiss, I think adding tongue before I coughed loudly.

“Ummm… Child still present in room… please stop” I asked politely feeling my face burn up from embarrassment. That made instantly stop and get off each other. Momo rubbing the back of her neck looking away.

“Tonight, my peach” Nayeon winked. I could puke right here right now. I don’t really want to think about my dance teacher doing it with her girlfriend tonight.

Night fell quite quickly as I could see the window across from my bed and the clock on the walk near the door. Momo and Nayeon fell asleep cuddling on the couch on the right of my bed. I sighed and decided to try and fall asleep too. The pain in my head was wearing off quite quickly, and the nurse did say I could leave tomorrow which I hope so. I want to… no I need to. I need to go to Tzuyu’s solo performance even though I hate that Son Chaeyoung, she’s my childhood best friend and the person I’m in love with. I hate her but .. “I love her.” I unconsciously said out loud. I put my hand on my mouth looking at the two. They are both asleep thank god. I laid back down looked up at the ceiling, my eyes were closing from the tiredness in my body.

“Love who mina??” Momo asked all of a sudden making my eyes burst open and sitting up to look at her. ‘she heard me??’

“Huh what??” I pretended to not know what she was talking about.

“Don’t pretend with me Mina-shi, I know young love, how do you think I got this bunny looking girl *wink*” Momo whispered to not wake her Nayeon up.

I sighed. “Fine I love someone so.” I whispered back crossing my arms.

Momo chuckled. “It’s Tzuyu isn’t it?? And don’t deny little one, I’ve seen the look you give her and the look she gives you”

I was in shock, my mouth hung open before I rapidly shut it looked away blushing. “You think she loves me back??” I asked shyly.

Momo giggled again. ‘is this funny??’ “Yes, I guarantee it, just tell her” Momo pushed me. I smiled my gummy smile and nodded.

“Fine whatever you say Teacher-nim keke” I whispered as I laid back down and covered myself with the blanket.

“Good girl, now get some rest, goodnight Minari” Momo whispered giving a warm motherly smile. I smiled back before closing my eyes and drifting off into a deep sleep.

 

Third POV

Wednesday Morning

 

“Hey, rise and shine Minari” Momo shook mina lightly trying to wake her up.

Mina opened her eyes and yawned heavily.

“It’s morning already?? *yawn* wow” Mina yawned as she sat up rubbing her eyes cutely.

“Awwww, can we take her home Momo she’s so cute!” Nayeon squealed shaking her hands about. Mina looked kind of worried.

Momo laughed and slapped Nayeon’s . “No, she’s not a baby Nayeon but come on we need to get her changed and back to school otherwise Mrs Myoui is going to kill me” ‘Mother?? MOTHER FATHER!’ Mina completely forgot about her parents, she needed to tell them.

“Does my mother know?? I need to apologise to her and father!” mina half shouted worried as she scrambled out of bed but getting stopped by Momo holding her shoulders.

“Calm, I told your mother you were staying round mine as you wanted to get more dance practice in and I’d make sure you do your homework, they agreed and gave me clean uniform for school today” Momo calmly replied showing mina her uniform. Mina didn’t feel right about lying but anything for her parents to not shout at her or worry about her.

Mina nodded, taking the school uniform and went behind some curtains to change. She changed rather quickly and threw her old clothes into her school bag.

“Come on then, let’s go to school” Momo said as she unlocked the door for mina and her gf.

They all got into Momo’s car and set off, although mina noticed a very weird pungent smell within the car as they were driving and she really found it odd.

“Ummm… what’s this smell in the car??” a very innocent mina asked.

Nayeon and Momo sniggered. Mina was even more confused.

“It’s just natural body odour, you’ll soon know about it when your older” Nayeon replied trying hard not to laugh. “Just ignore the white stuff on the seat next to you” she continued.

Mina internally cursed and really wanted to puke. “REALLY!” Mina shouted as she rolled down the window trying to breath in fresh air desperately.

Nayeon and Momo laughed hard as they finally entered the teachers parking lot for the school. Once Momo stopped and parked the car mina was out of there in seconds, coughing and brushing her skirt trying to remove any germs.

“Oh, calm it, its natural your gonna do it one day and you’ll want to do it much more than once” Nayeon said rolling her eyes.

“Yehh because I’m just too good and you keep coming back for more” Momo out right said with a sly wink. Mina sighed heavily and closed her ears. ‘why… why these two out of everyone’ she thought.

“Come on let’s get to class your late and so am I” Momo said as she started to rush mina to her classroom. Momo hugged mina goodbye while whispering “Good luck with Tzuyu” and dashing off to her first dance class. Mina gulped, turning on the spot facing her tutor door. Her hands shaking like mad. She slid the door open and walked in to be greeted with judgmental staring faces from all the students.

“Well your late Miss Myoui but take a seat I’ll let you off” The tutor said and that’s exactly what Mina did before bowing to her tutor. She didn’t even look at Tzuyu, mina sat down quietly and stared out the window. Everyone started to talk and gossip. Mainly about mina. Mina on the other hand was oblivious she didn’t care she didn’t want to know. She shut her ears to the rest of the class. But her thoughts were on Tzuyu, she couldn’t get rid of her from her thoughts.

‘Tzuyu-ya, I will show you what Son Chaeyoung is like and I hope you will realise you are wrong…’