Why Me?!

Broken Physics

Tzuyu’s POV

 

‘I have only one shot, don’t mess it up Tzuyu. Remember what Jihyo said stay calm and relaxed. Okay let’s do this!’

I stared at the door before I shakenly turned the door handle and entering. My eyes were one to one with my idol. Son Chaeyoung. I could cry this was the happiest moment in my life.

“Hello… Tzuyu is it?? Please come take a seat next to me before we start” Chaeyoung smiled with her y voice. ‘Ohh god’

I nodded and sat down next to her, she smelled like strawberries, ohh how I loved the smell. I tried to discreetly sniff to gather all her scent into my nose.

“So, Tzuyu tell me about yourself??” Chaeyoung asked and I just looked at her confused. Should I say something interesting?? Smart?? I don’t know!

“Well when I was a child people told me I looked like yoda out of Star Wars, I can also move my ears!” I replied very stupidly. ‘she thinks I’m very weird now’

“your defiantly prettier than yoda *wink* but that’s soo cool! Can you show me??” Chaeyoung asked, I was shocked and very bright red at this point I’m sure. She called me pretty I can die happy now.

I nodded and pushed my hair behind my ears. I smiled before moving both ears slightly up and down. I giggled and pushed my hair back.

“Wow that is different for sure Yoda haha” Chaeyoung laughed giving Tzuyu the same nickname mina has from her childhood but gosh this made Tzuyu heart skip a beat and stop altogether. She couldn’t comprehend anything at this point except that her idol gave her a nickname and laughed the cutest laugh ever. ‘WHYYY, I CAN’T SING NOW OR DANCE I JUST WANT HER TO LAUGH MORE… ohhh my heart I need to calm she can probably see in my face I’m red like a tomato’

“So, you got any question for me before we start??” Chaeyoung asked tilting her head to side a little. ‘so cute! And yes, are you single marry me’ I thought but didn’t say obviously.

“Ummm… why are you so cute??” I asked again stupidly and cursed inside by brain but it just made her laugh AGAIN. Ohh god can you just laugh all day, although I might need to die myself a grave because my heart keeps stopping.

“Hahah, come on let’s hear what you got Yoda I’m rooting for you” Chaeyoung expressed her enthusiasm as I got up nervously shaking a little, picking up the mic. ‘Let’s do this’

I started singing, I noticed my voice was off key due to my nervousness but once I got into the song it just went. I started dancing putting everything I had into it. Gosh this was really fun I forgot how fun singing and dancing is even in front of people. I didn’t notice Chaeyoung’s face much as I couldn’t focus on her but song was coming to an end and ended the pose quite ually. Me, laying on my side on the floor with my leg showing off how stretchy I was. But the problem was I was wearing a skirt so well my underwear was showing. I regret that decision and get up very swiftly. My cheeks burning red to my ears.

Chaeyoung started clapping with wide open, I’m guessing from shock.

“That… Was…AMAZING YODA! Gosh it’s difficult to sing those high notes let alone dance and hit them wow truly amazing, you can see the love in what you’re doing and practice super hard too. I know you stared off rocky but once you was into it you really well went for it!” Chaeyoung exclaimed as she stood up and came right in front of me. She held my shoulders.

“Keep doing what you’re doing Tzuyu, you will be as great as me one day” Chaeyoung smiled showing her adorable dimple before walking to the door.

“Thank you Son Chaeyoung you’re an idol I live up to and would want to be” I said trying to hold back tears.

“Hey hey don’t cry okay, but we went over time a little haha I was too entranced in you dancing *wink* so go be with your class mates and keep doing what you’re doing” Chaeyoung lastly said before opening the door. I nodded and smiled before walking out to see Jihyo and Dahyun were waiting for me. I walked past them and tried to keep my cool.

They came running in front of me and bombarded me with questions.

“HEY HOW WAS IT?? DID SHE LIKE IT??” Jihyo asked. “I bet she slayed it, look at her red face” Dahyun noticed. ‘crap’

I pushed the to the side and huffed out air.

“Ohh calm it you two she didn’t really say much except… (I could see the eagerness in their faces) IM AMAZING AND SHE LOVES ME!” I shouted out only for them to hear though. They started to jump up and down and hug me tightly.

“THAT’S THE BEST NEWS EVER! I BET SHE LIKED THE Y CHOREOGRAPHY!” Jihyo yelled but I shushed her as she has a loud mouth already. I don’t want people knowing what I did in there.

“Shush come on I’ll talk about it later let’s get back to class.

 

Third POV

The three walked back to class just chatting and gossiping about what happened inside with Son Chaeyoung. However, there was a 4thpair of ears hearing everything. Mina. She was waiting behind the wall to congratulate Tzuyu and see how she did but the two friends got to her first. She decides to wait and listen to what Tzuyu had to say but she wishes she hadn’t at this point.

She wanted to kill Son Chaeyoung even more, she was so envious by the way Tzuyu talked about her and the way she felt. It broke minas heart into pieces. She eventually stopped listening and walked off to the only place that is quiet and she could escape to, the library. She sat there throughout period 3, 4 and 5 along with lunch. She missed her chance to talk with Chaeyoung because she would have killed her otherwise. Everyone was concerned, mainly Tzuyu. Tzuyu new mina wouldn’t miss class for anything.

Mina sat in the corner far in the back of the library just well reading gamer books and SCI-FI fiction.

 

Mina’s POV

‘Tzuyu... why. Am I that blind that I didn’t realise that you clearly don’t like me THAT way. I’ve been so stupid ..STUPID STUPID. *sigh* well I guess who would like a quiet introvert who plays games and reads books. I even have a diary for god sake! I’m not even nearly as pretty as the girls in this school, I wear nerdy glasses, I don’t really have a social life and I talk to my dog every day. I’m nothing compared to you Tzuyu-ah. I’m sure your better off with someone who can bring your dreams to light. *sigh* Son Chaeyoung you better take care of her otherwise ill come and haunt you in your dreams’

I let my brain relax a little as I could feel myself about to cry. I continued reading this amazing book on dancing that I found. Ballet really caught my eye it’s so graceful and slow with attention to detail which sounds fun to me. Maybe I should learn a few moves and show it to my dance teacher Momo.

I sighed once last time before hearing the bell for home time. I gathered my stuff leisurely taking my time. I went to pick up the dance book I was reading before someone suddenly slammed their hand on top of the book moving it towards themselves. I looked up to see who it was and I was shocked as I fell back into my chair. ‘how did she find me I thought she would have left by now’

“Hello, there Mina?? I am assuming.” Chaeyoung seductively said with a weird smile plastered on her face. She came towards me and sat next to me.

“What, did you try and find me??” I asked confused and a little scared. She giggled.

“Of course, I was wondering who this Myoui Mina was as you’re the only one who didn’t show up so I was wondering if you were just super shy” Chaeyoung replied as she put her elbow on the table placing her head in her palm looking up at me.

“Well, yes I’m shy but I just didn’t really want to perform for you” I said rather coldly.

“You didn’t have to baby, I just want to get to know my fans too” She replied giving me a shiver down my spine when she said the word baby. Gross. She started to lean in closer and put her other hand on my thigh. ‘WTF’

“Don’t touch me please” I pleaded trying to move away grabbing on to my bag, ready to run.

“Ohh don’t be like that, you know you find me attractive don’t you, I mean your very beautiful indeed *wink*” she winked groping my thigh harder. I could feel a tingling sensation in between my legs that I’ve never felt before. ‘I KNEW SHE WAS A CREEP’

“I said get off me” I half yelled as I got up from her grasp. But she didn’t have any of it she grabbed my wrist and pulled me back I grunted from the pain as she pulled my hair roughly.

“Where do you think you’re going baby, you look so cute in your school outfit” she whispered in my ear sending electric down my body. I’m too weak to remove myself from her tight grip. She suddenly d my and slapped it hard. ‘F**k THAT HURT’ I grunted a little louder through my gritted teeth.

“HELLO ANYONE STILL HERE??” the librarian started to shout. I heard Chaeyoung curse under breath and let me go.

“Ohh girls you shouldn’t be here its home time, I’m shutting the library” The hero of a librarian said. I was about to say something before she d my again and spoke.

“Yes, ma’am sorry we were just leaving” Chaeyoung lied, bowed deeply before pushing me slightly out the door. When we got outside she whispered, “Don’t you dare tell anyone about this or your life will be ruined, GOT IT??” Chaeyoung demanded groping my harder I nodded making her let go.

“Good, see you around sweet cheeks *wink*” she finally spoke before leaving in the opposite direction I started to run in.

I ran outside not even caring it was pouring down with rain, I ran, I ran the longest way I knew to my house so I could cry out everything that just happened. I’m so scared, ive just been violated and it could have been worse if that librarian didn’t show up. What could happen the next time I meet her. I must tell someone, but can’t ARGGG.

I finally made it back home no one knew I was crying but my mother ran and hugged be before telling me to go change into my pj’s and then come down for some hot chocolate too warm me back up as I was freezing. I nodded and went upstairs. The dog was sleeping so soundly I smiled weakly. I got changed into my Penguin hoodie and shorts, instead of going downstairs I got into bed and started crying again but quietly so no one could hear. Before I knew it, I was asleep.