Believe In Me

Broken Physics

Saturday

“Arrrgg this move is too hard I can’t learn this”

“Ooo this seems easy let me try this, I mean it’s for beginners”

“Yes! I’m starting to get the hang of this, dancing is fun!”

 

Sunday

“hmmm let me try this move, it seems hard but what I’ve learn from Momo is keep trying!”

“No, that’s not how you do it. Mina get a hold of yourself”

“THAT’S IT! One more time”

“Wow ballet isn’t so hard after all”

 

Monday morning

 

RINNNGGGG RINGGGG RI….

“Yes, alarm I’m awake” Mina sleepily said as she stretched in her bed as Minjoon jumped on her.

Mina started to forget what happened on that last Friday, even though it has given her nightmares she trying to just dance her way out. He parents have becoming more concerned about her as she spends most of her time in her room, she doesn’t usually unless they know she is studying but by the noise from upstairs I’m sure they know she isn’t.

Mina got out of bed did he normal routine and went downstairs for breakfast, with a smile on her face.

“Morning sweet heart, want some ketchup with you eggs??” Mrs Myoui asked as mina sat down. She nodded happily.

“Why so happy, frolicking mina hahah” Jungyeon joked as she’s seen mina dancing ballet in her room. she loved to spy on her sister just to make stupid jokes but mina today especially didn’t care.

“because I can’t wait for my first dance lesson with my teacher Hirai Momo” Mina blurted out with everyone’s faces a little shocked. Although Jungyeon just kept eating.

“What’s this Minari??” Mr Myoui asked putting down his chopsticks.

“Yes, I’m learning how to dance ballet especially” Mina replied grinning happily.

“It better not affect you grades young lady…” “Shhh… what he’s trying to say don’t forget your homework as well okay honey??” Mrs Myoui cut in and trying not to make mina unhappy. But nothing seems to do that today she as in the happiest mood.

Mina thanked her mum for the food and said goodbye while patting the dog as she was ready to leave for school. She had a leisurely walk to school, she listened for the bird tweeting around her, people walking past on their cell phones or walking their dogs. It was a typical autumn day, with the trees starting to turn brown and fall off and the weather got colder. The school gates where already in front of mina before took a deep breath and walked in. she ignored everyone and went straight to class. The class was empty so mina just took her seat before a special someone walked in surprisingly on her own.

“Minari??” Tzuyu asked in a worried tone as she walked up to her and gave her a hug. Mina was in shock. He heart beat sped up.

“Y-yes Tzuyu??” Mina asked back confused from the sudden hug. But she didn’t deny it was so heart-warming and she didn’t want her to let go however that’s exactly what Tzuyu did only to stare into the Japanese eyes.

“I’ve missed you, where did you go last Friday?? I even texted you multiple times!” Tzuyu said starting to sound annoyed.

Mina started to fiddle with her fingers on her lap and look down.

“Ummm ‘I can’t say anything remember’ I was just... reading about ballet... in the library” Mina technically didn’t lie she was but much more obviously happened.

Tzuyu looked at her confused but still pissed off. She hit mina’s shoulder.

“YA! Then why didn’t you reply to my texts! Why didn’t you just say that instead of running off like that!” Tzuyu started to raise her voice. Mina felt really bad at this point.

“I-I’m sorry Tzuyu-ah I didn’t mean to worry you” Mina uttered softly not wanting to anger Tzuyu anymore.

Tzuyu just sighed and sat next to mina cupping her face.

“Mina, its fine I’m sorry, I just worry your my childhood friend we’ve though everything together, you know you can tell me anything” Tzuyu smiled showing her dimple. This made minas heart warm and fuzzy inside. ‘I wish I can tell you but...’

Mina’s thoughts were cut off when Tzuyu’s friends came bursting in laughing.

“Hey Tzuyu-ah come look hahaha at this hahah!” Jihyo laughed as she pointed at her phone. Tzuyu gave a sad smile to mina “meet me in the library during lunch I need to speak to you please Tzuyu-ah” mina pleaded, Tzuyu gave a nod before getting up and going to her friends.

During tutor time, there was a knock at the classrooms door mina didn’t really care as the tutor opened it everyone went into an uproar shouting “SON CHAEYOUNG” repeatedly. Mina’s heart sank. Sank to the bottom of the deepest ocean. Her nightmares came flooding back and she didn’t dare to look at Son Chaeyoung. Once everyone calmed down she started to talk.

“Well it’s so nice to see everyone’s handsome and pretty faces again! I just stop by to make a special announcement to a certain someone that has made it into my solo concert!” Chaeyoung couldn’t even finish before everyone was screaming the tutor had to calm everyone down before Chaeyoung could even speak again.

“Hahaha, I understand everyone is excited but this certain person has one of the most beautiful singing voices I have heard from a student before and has such great dance moves to go with it. Drum roll please! (everyone in class stomps their feet and hits the table) ….. CHOU TZUYU! CONGRATULATIONS!” Chaeyoung announces as everyone cheers for Tzuyu, as Tzuyu gets bombarded by Dahyun and Jihyo with hugs. Tzuyu cried in happiness, Chaeyoung gave once last hug to Tzuyu before waving goodbye to everyone. Mina was, in total shock, well not in total shock as she knew Tzuyu would defiantly get it but she was still shocked and happy for her. ‘As long as she makes Tzuyu’s dreams come true you can have her Son Chaeyoung’ Mina thought.

1st and 2nd periods went quite quickly as it mostly was just the whole class talking to Tzuyu and swooning over her even more. It was already lunch time as the bell rang. Mina gathered her things and went straight to the library, waiting for to Tzuyu to turn up. It took her about 10 minutes before she saw Tzuyu. Mina waved, she saw mina and instantly smiled, it melted mina’s heart.

“Hey Mina, so what did you want to talk about??” Tzuyu straight up asked as she sat down next to mina.

Mina knew she had to tell Tzuyu what Son Chaeyoung did to her that Friday. She wanted to warn her, protect her and just let out the truth because it was eating her alive. She needed to tell someone.

Mina breathed in and out heavily. “It’s about… Son Chaeyoung” mina replied.

“Okay, what about her?!” Tzuyu was super confused especially by the way mina suddenly went pale.

“She… well… she last Friday...” Mina kept stuttering not knowing how to say it out loud.

“Spit it out Minari” Tzuyu impatiently said.

“Okay, its hard … she well… touched me in the library” Mina finally spoke looking away from Tzuyu.

Tzuyu’s eyes bulged, lifting up her eye brows. “Touched you where??” she asked.

“She d me, she held my thigh, slapped my and pulled my hair… she didn’t go any further though. The librarian stopped her.” Mina quietly uttered nearly about to cry.

“Really mina?? This is the excuse you come up with for not replying to my messages and ignoring me Friday?? At least make it believable Minari! I surely doubt they’ll let a famous person roam around the school looking for YOU and start to you in the middle of a library …that’s…that’s INSANE!” Tzuyu shouted making some students look at her. Mina’s face was in pure shock her eyes welling up.

Tzuyu stood up and laughed a little. “I’m sorry mina I can’t believe you I can’t, and congratulations me on getting the solo would be nice to hear but nope. I guess I’ll see you at the concert this Wednesday 9PM at JYP Son Chaeyoung’s Concert hall.” Tzuyu finally spat out before walking out of the library leaving mina in complete let down and heartbroken again.

Mina got up and ran to one of the private bathrooms in the school and started to ball her eyes out. Letting everything go. Her hurt, pain and heartbroken chest. She couldn’t breathe she was crying so much as she started to hyperventilate. ‘F**K YOU CHOU TZUYU I HATE YOU… HOW CAN YOU NOT BELIEVE ME I KNOW IT SEEMS SO FAR FETCHED BUT ITS WHAT HAPPENED AHHHH I. HATE. YOU.’ Mina shouted in her mind. She hit her head against the wall hard a few times out of anger in herself before yelling in pain and suddenly loosing unconsciousness. She fell onto the bathroom floor.

 

………

 

Mina’s POV

“Mina?? Myoui Mina can you hear me?? Helloo??”

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Author ~ Hello guys, I am back with two more chapters as I was busy with work yesterday so here's me making it up to you xD :)
I can see a lot of MItzu in the comments and im happy! S please keep commenting and subscribing.

Question ~ Would you guys like two endings one with and one without?? Thank you :)