Sly Plan

Broken Physics

DIIINNNNGGG DIIINNGGGG

The bell for lunch rang loud and prominent in the school as it echoed down the corridors. Once the teachers let their students go the corridors where filled to the brim with students rushing to lunch to get the best food first.

Mina?? Well mina on the other hand waited until everyone gone to make her move down to the dance class to meet Momo. She still hadn’t showed her; her ballet moves she spend the whole weekend learning. She thought she had a real shot in dance and defiantly ballet. With that she heard small voices indicating there wasn’t many people in the corridors so she got up from her seat and swung her backpack over her shoulder.

Mina walked with her head down through the corridors where some students kept pointing at her and either laughing or looking disgusted at her. Why?? Because of what happened with Tzuyu that day.

“I heard she nearly got by the famous Son Chaeyoung”

“Hahah that’s such a lie, how would she go for a quiet, nerd like her”

“She’s such an attention seeker, ewww’

All these and similar remarks were being said and being spread across the school. Mina wanted to cry and run out so bad, she’s never been centre of attention before, she hates it. She quickly sped walk to where Momo’s class was and burst in without knocking.

“MOMO I NEED HEL…. AHHHH” Mina shouted as she fell on the floor and squeezed her eyes shut coving her ears with her hands.

“Ahhh Mina! … WHY DID YOU BURST IN LIKE THAT” Momo shouted back coving herself and her gf Nayeon.

“I-I IM SORRY … I- well I need your help please” Mina pleaded she could feel tears about to fall.

“*Sigh* I’m sorry Bunny, well have to continue our little session later” Momo winked as she got up and started to get dressed along with Nayeon. Nayeon was defiantly disappointed but it was sweet that her students mattered more it did make Nayeon turn on a little more sadly.

“Alright kiddo, we are appropriate” Momo said as she lifted mina off the floor. Nayeon decided to give the two privacy as she left.

Mina slowly opened her eyes and breath a heavy sigh of relief. She instantly hugged Momo and cried. Cried like nothing before. This wasn’t sad, anger or disappointment but happiness in a way. She found someone she could rely on and come to if anything was getting her down. She couldn’t do this with her brother because he was stupid, her parents where always away or busy with business and Tzuyu, well we know Tzuyu is too obsessed with a certain someone.

“What’s wrong then??” Momo asked as she hugged mina back. She did feel sorry for the younger it’s hard being an introvert in school.

“Ev-ev-ev *Sniff* Everyone knows…” Mina stifled out wiping her nose. Momo was confused. “Knows what??” She asked looking at mina now wiping some tear drops away.

“—M-me and .. Ch-Chaeyoung. She t-tried to touch me” Mina stuttered feeling a shoot of pain in her chest.

Momo’s mouth opened wide her jaw dropped to the floor. She never thought for a second one of her good friends were anything like this.

“I understand mina, don’t go any further. Your no hurt or anything correct??” Momo asked checking minas neck. Mina shook her head. “She couldn’t do anything as the librarian stopped her” Mina continued.

Momo nodded and heaved a sigh of relief. “Don’t worry Mina-shi, you’re in good hands now” Momo sincerely said as she hugged mina again rubbing her back.

“Momo… can I show you something??” Mina asked wiping away her tears and removing herself from her hug.

“Yes, anything what is it??” Mina smiled and went to turn on some music from her playlist. It was swan lake. Momo was a bit confused as this isn’t her normal music but she crossed her arms and watched mina diligently.

Mina commenced her first ever routine she made up with the 3/ 4 moves she had learnt from that ballet book. She was so precise in her moves, her toes pointed perfectly with her arms gracefully moving with her whole body. It was flawless. Momo was in awe she never saw such amazing dancing that she never really learnt about herself.

Mina ended with herself laying down coving her face with her arms as she laughed a little, she felt embarrassed but loved it. Momo clapped loudly and proudly of her student. This is the first ever student she taught that actually learnt something on her own even after all the pain she has been going through. Momo was just amazed, it shows a lot.

“Well don’t Minari that was…” “Amazing?? I know” Mina cut in laughing again. She felt so relaxed in Momo’s presence that she could laugh as if nothing bad has happened. Momo smiled and hit mina’s shoulder.

“Yeh yeh *grumble* Ohhh I need to eat, want to join me Mina?? My girlfriend packed an extra lunch because she knows I eat a lot” Momo asked.

“Yes! I haven’t eaten since yesterday” Mina replied before running over to corner of the room and sitting down.

Momo brought mina the extra lunch box and started eating. Both in comfortable silence, no one talked just ate. Mina enjoyed it a lot she didn’t even realise lunch was nearly ending until she looked at her phone.

“you better get to class; the bell is about to ring … but I got one thing to ask you before you leave Minari” Momo stopped as mina nodded looking a Momo intently. “Are you going to Tzuyu’s solo concert tonight at 6pm??” Momo continued. Mina sighed and contemplated but it’s to support Tzuyu and that’s what best friends do.

“Yes, I want to support her, it’s been her dream since we were children I can’t not be there” Mina replied as she stood up, putting on her backpack. Momo understood and smiled with a nod.

“Okay then I guess I’ll see you there” Momo grinned, however mina was confused.

“You’re going too??” Mina asked pointing at her.

“Yes of course I’m the dance manager, I train all the backup dancers and people such as Tzuyu before they go on stage.” Momo replied standing up with mina.

“Ohh, that’s great! Well thank you for the food Teacher-nim! I’ll see you tonight then!” mina excitedly said before running out the room, the bell was already ringing in her ears. Luckily, she made it to class quickly before everyone else showed up especially Tzuyu.

Momo’s serious face showed deep concern as soon as Mina ran out of her classroom. ‘And I want to protect you Mina, Son Chaeyoung wants you there for a reason and I’m going to make sure she doesn’t do anything to hurt you’ Momo thought

The penguin went back to her usual staring out the window blocking people out mode as classes went on as normal until the final bell rang. She didn’t even realise Tzuyu wasn’t there for the last 2 classes after lunch. Tzuyu had to leave early and rehearse for her solo part, Son Chaeyoung over seeing everything. Mina packed her things and exited the school like every other student in the building. Mina was mainly worried what she was going to tell her parents when she got home. She hasn’t been home for a couple of days now and she hates lying, they always know since her ears start to go red when she lies.

A loud sudden car beep was heard behind her as she was walking home. She turned around and saw a familiar car. She stopped in her tracks.

“Hey, Minari! Wanna go straight to the concert with me and Nayeon?? We got spare clothes for you don’t worry” Momo shouted from the car as she waved. Mina laughed and thought ‘why not’ it will get her out of seeing her parents and she wouldn’t have to walk all the way there. Mina nodded and ran straight to the car getting in.

“Hahah, let’s go!” Momo half shouted as she sped off taking about 20 minutes to get to the concert hall.

It was quite big it could fit about 200+ people inside. There was a massive sign saying SON CHAEYOUNG with her picture shown above it. It gave mina shivers. She didn’t even realise Momo and Nayeon exited the car, since she just kept staring at the sign.

“Yah, Mina come on we need to get you changed into something more decent” Momo said opening the door for mina to get out.

She got out swiftly with Momo closing and locking it behind her. Nayeon took mina’s hand and took her to inside concert bathroom which was only for people backstage. They entered the bathroom and gave mina the dress that thought would fit the occasion just perfectly.

Mina entered one of the bathroom stalls and started to get changed. “Umm are you sure this is … appropriate for my age?? It’s a little.. well short for me” Mina questioned through the door.

“Come it will be fine” Nayeon encouraged the little Japanese one. Mina sighed and finally opened the door to reveal her dress.

It was a short black skin-tight dress with a lacy bottom to it and thin straps on her shoulders showing off her bra straps and shoulders, with a pair of classic black high heels with an ankle strap. She looked high class y and just what Nayeon and Momo wanted. It was for a really good reason and a part of their sly plan.

“H-how do I look??” Mina asked pulling down the dress a little.

“Damn… you spruce up well” Momo said nearly drooling but got a slap from Nayeon in the . “Yah, stop staring” Momo shook her head and scratched her neck. Mina giggled.

“Come on then mina, let’s go sit in the waiting room at the back, since you are with me” Momo stated as they walked past many famous idols practicing their singing, dancing and rapping mina was so entranced and felt super excited, her gummy smile out and shining brightly.

They arrived at a very quiet waiting room, but it had more of an office feel to it, well that’s what mina felt anyway. However, she didn’t question it and sat down comfortably on one of the couches inside. Momo and Nayeon did the same before looking at each other and nodding.

“Hey, mina want something to drink me and Nayeon will go get it” Momo asked all of a sudden. Mina thought about it and was quite dry from the dancing and crying.

“Yes please, but can’t one of you stay??” Mina asked feeling a little lonely if they both went.

“NO… I mean I want a drink as well and Momo NEVER gets my drink right, do you peachy?!” Nayeon said “Hey! I do get it right (Nayeon crushed Momo’s foot) ..ouch!... ohh yeh I do get it wrong all the time I just have bad memory sorry Bunny” Momo finally realised and followed Nayeon. She can be a bit of an idiot at times, well clueless anyway but that’s what keeps Nayeon interested.

Mina laughed at the twos antics. “Okay but hurry back please” Mina said before the two up and went.

Mina sat there as she crossed her legs trying to keep the dress down past her upper thigh. ‘why did they pick this dress from all the others, it’s so tight and short not to mention uncomfortable *sigh*’

She kept looking around the room in boredom as she saw many music awards and albums from different idols. They were so fascinating. Suddenly the door creaked open, thinking it was the two Mina smiled and said, “That was quick”. But mina was in for a bigger surprise. Her heart dropped to the floor with agape. This was the last person she really wanted to see.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Author ~ Hey guys, Its nice to see some great reactions to my recent chapter kekek don't get to hurt there is more to come but I will be ending the story pretty soon :(

I do have a question though! What would like the ending to be based or more Fluff based. or I can do both so please comment :)

Subscribe <3