Dreams

Broken Physics

“Mina, you’re so beautiful.” Tzuyu breathlessly uttered as she parted her lips leaning in closer to mina.

“Kiss me” She seductively whispered as she held Minas cheeks in her palms, getting closer. Mine feeling Tzuyu’s hot breaths on her lips…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*RINNNGGGG RINGGGGG RINGGGG*

Mina’s phone alarm went off like a horn hitting her ear drums, waking the poor girl from her slumber.

Mina got up and turned her alarm off before falling back into her bed sighing heavily, completely forgetting Tzuyu was in her bed.

“I was having such a good dream as well” mina sighed quietly as she turned around in her bed noticing Tzuyu. Mina silently gasped and covered her face with the blanket. ‘Tzuyu?? I FORGOT SHE SLEPT HERE LAST NIGHT, didn’t she hear my alarm??’

Mina slowly uncovered her face and looked at Tzuyu’s peacefully sleeping face. ‘God, she so beautiful even when sleeping, those perfect round eyes, that sharp but cute nose and lastly… those plump pink lips. Do I dare?? She’s still sleeping maybe she won’t even realise.’ Mina got closer and closer to Tzuyu’s face without realising, he lips slightly parted as she closed her eyes slowly she could feel Tzuyu’s hot breath on mina lips. She was inches away before

“MINA WAKE UP BREAKFAST IS READY, TELL TZUYU TO COME DOWN AS WELL” Mina’s mother shouted making mina jolt back, falling off the bed and hitting her head on her floor causing a loud bang.

“OUCH!” Mina winced in pain grabbing the back of her head and tightly shutting her eyes. Tzuyu suddenly woke up from the sound of mina falling and scurried out of bed to help mina up.

“W-what happened *YAWN*mina??” Tzuyu in her still raspy sleepy voice said, lifting mina up on to her bed. Mina rubbed the back of her head and nervously laughed.

“Ohh I accidentally fell out of bed, don’t worry ha haha”

Tzuyu looked concerned still but just yawned it off before both of their stomachs rumbled loudly.

“let’s get changed and go eat, you know how mothers are when your late for breakfast” Mina said quickly before getting up, grabbing her school clothes and running into the bathroom. Tzuyu just blinked a few times before scratching the back of her head, shrugging her shoulders and getting changed into her school clothes.

“Mina get yourself together, you almost kissed her without permission, okay now stay calm and collected” Mina whispered into the mirror before straightening her skirt and walking out the bathroom to see Tzuyu in her underwear. ‘Nope nope nope’ mina turned back and closed the bathroom door not so loudly that Tzuyu could hear but it certainly was the quickest nope mina thought.

Tzuyu knocked on the bathroom door asking if mina was ready and sure enough she was. The two walked downstairs and was greeted by a not so happy Mrs and Mr Myoui.

“Well, morning sleepy heads, you’re a little late waking up Mina, aren’t you??” Mrs Myoui said raising one of her eyebrows. Mina just laughed awkwardly and fiddled with her fingers trying to think of an answer.

“Sorry Mrs Myoui it was my fault I didn’t want to get up, and mina tried to get me out of bed, I apologise and for last night as well we got caught up studying and didn’t realise the time” Tzuyu sincerely apologised with a 90degree bow. Mina looked shocked at Tzuyu as she took all the blame but also followed suit and bowed.

Mrs and Mr Myoui was shocked but accepted the apology as they gestured for the girls to sit and eat as the food was getting cold. The two sat next to each other, Tzuyu giving mina a sly smile before digging into the food making sure to compliment everything. Mina’s heart was beating so abnormally but tried to relax and eat what she could. Everyone finished and cleaned their plates, Jungyeon left early for basketball practice so it left the two girls to walk to school together which didn’t bother Mina AT ALL.

Mina waved goodbye and petted the dog before closing the door behind her. The two walked a fare bit before they started talking. This time is was mina breaking the silence.

“So, umm t-thank you t-tzuyu-ya for taking the blame, you didn’t have to” Mina thanked Tzuyu with a small smile. Tzuyu laughed and hit Mina’s shoulder lightly.

“Ya it’s no problem I know your parents will kill you but they love me so hahah also call me Yoda but only out of school okay!” Tzuyu demanded as she pointed her finger at mina.

Mina was taken aback but nodded “O-okay Yoda keke” Mina giggled she missed these days. It’s was made her fall the tall one.

Tzuyu smiled seeing mina giggle, it was adorable to her. ‘my heart feels like it’s on clouds when you laugh why??’ Tzuyu thought but dismissed the it.

They were already entering the school gates, but as soon as they did Tzuyu was taken by her friends to another part of the school grounds leaving Mina alone. Mina frowned and just kept walking to her class.

“Yaaah why are you dragging me, couldn’t you see I was talking with someone??” Tzuyu scolded Dahyun and Jihyo as she released her arm from the two.

“Sorry, it looked like you were bored and we thought we would make your life more exciting” Jihyo laughed winking at Tzuyu. Tzuyu on the other hand wanted to kill the two, she was so angry she enjoyed Mina’s company it was relaxing and quiet with no drama unlike these to dumb brains. But she couldn’t say that or her reputation would be ruined. She is one of the most popular girls and she couldn’t be seen as weak or sentimental towards the “weird” or “nerdy” girls/guys.

“Well thanks because we are late now, hurry up let’s go to class” Tzuyu coldly said before walking off towards class. Jihyo and Dahyun looked at each other furrowing their eye brows then looked back at Tzuyu confused, before walking behind her. All three girls got to class a little late but the tutor didn’t mind and just marked the students in. Tzuyu peered over her shoulder towards mina, she looked unhappy as she stared out the window again. ‘great’ Tzuyu thought. She turned back around and saw the tutor stand up to announce something.

“Girls and Guys, today during 1st and 2nd period you will be meeting a very famous dance, rap, singer and composer! She is world famous and has written many songs for different artists and idol groups. she will be coming in as a friend of Momo’s to teach you how to dance and maybe find a hidden gem that will be given his or her own solo stage at her personal concert hall. So, if you would love to come along you can however if you would like to stay and study it is highly up to you but 1st and 2nd period will have no teacher.” The tutor looked at mina nod her head slightly before sitting back down. Mina was very confused but wasn’t interested honestly, it sounded much better to her staying in class and just studying. Everyone went into uproar after her announcement and tried to guess who it was.

“I THINK IT IS JESSI!” “NO NO, I THINK IT IS LISA” “HAHAH YOUR BOTH WRONG, I’m certain is Son Chaeyoung!” a guy shouted out, punching his fist in the air. Everyone was screaming different names at this point and no one really knew.

The first bell went signalling its 1st period, the tutor stood up directed all the students who wanted to meet this surprise guest down to one of the dance rooms. Everyone got up except mina. She sat with her history book open reading. Tzuyu noticed this and sighed. ‘I can’t let her sit there in her own, f**k it I’m going to drag her down there’

Tzuyu went straight up to Mina’s desk closed her history book and glared at mina. “You’re coming with me now, I don’t care what you say” Tzuyu determinedly said as she grabbed Mina’s wristed pulling her out of the class room. Mina struggled and even hit Tzuyu’s shoulder to let her release her grip but Tzuyu was way too strong.

“YAA TZUYU I DON’T WANT TO GO!” Mina yelled, but with her soft voice it was like a normal indoor voice.

“Like I said I don’t care. You’re not sitting in there alone” Tzuyu coldly replied as they finally reached the dance hall everyone was in. Everyone looked at the two confused but Tzuyu didn’t care at this point as she dragged Mina at the back and sat down. She was like her mother almost. Mina frowned and crossed her arms.

The tutor nodded to Momo, signalling that everyone is here and they are ready. Everyone faces showed eagerness.

“Well let’s waste no time! Let’s bring in my great friend and amazing rapper, singer, dancer and composer …. SON CHAEYOUNG!” Momo shouted as she opened the door and the famous Son Chaeyoung entered waving, her dimple smile showing as she gave a few finger hearts to people. The crowd was going wild, some people were screaming “I LOVE YOU” with some others saying, “I KNEW IT” it was mental. Mina hated it but Tzuyu had heart eyes bulging out of her eye sockets. She loved and admired Son Chaeyoung. She was one of the reasons she got into singing. Tzuyu kept blurting out “I LOVE YOU” and mina well mina wanted to cry and run out. Maybe she was over reacting but you could see the love basically pouring out of Tzuyu’s heart. Ohh how she now hated Son Chaeyoung.

Once everyone quieted down, Chaeyoung started to talk.

Annyeonghaseyo jeoneun Son Chaeyeong-ibnida! (A/N – This means ‘hello I am Son chaeyoung’ in korean) WOOOOW WHAT AN ENTRANCE! So many handsome and beautiful faces I see *Wink*! I do love my fans so I’m hoping I can spend some time maybe get to know you guys more before we start to see what you guys have” Chaeyoung enthusiastically said as she clapped her hands and made a big heart with her arms. Everyone went into an uproar again. Gosh she can make the crowd swoon over her, she is perfect after all.

“Okay class, one by one a student will spend 10minutes in a private music room getting to know Son Chaeyoung even more and show what you got.” The tutor stated as she started to call the first student in register order.

Tzuyu bolted up leaving mina alone once again and going straight for the mics, she wanted to practice her singing and a little dancing before she showed her idol. Mina sighed and got up, she was lost she didn’t know what to show the so-called Son Chaeyoung. She doesn’t need to impress her anyway. Although Mina was very interested in dancing. She decided to go to the dance teacher Momo. She was busy with a few other students but she’s the only person mina could go to at this point. Mina took a deep breath and walked to Momo.

“Teacher M-Momo” Mina said nervously as she tapped Momo’s shoulder.

Momo turned around and saw Mina.

“What can I do mina??” Momo asked politely putting her hand on her hip.

Mina swallowed hard. “I-I wanna learn how to dance” mina said her head slightly down. Some of the student started to snigger behind Momo.

“Ya no laughing, go take 5 over there” Momo scolded them as she pointed to another part of the hall, signalling the students to go. She turned back to mina with a wide grin.

“I would be happy to help you Mina-shi, shall we start with the basics??” Momo asked mina as she took her into a corner. Mina nodded nervously.

Momo laughed, “Relax I’m not going to hurt you, just follow me okay??” she nodded and stood next to Momo looking at her every move intensely.

Momo started to do a few moves, quite simple and mina got it well… instantly. She got every move on point by just looking at Momo. Momo was very impressed, she now knew she is a quick learner and started to a few more difficult moves. A bit of popping and locking, body waves and a few jumping moves. She followed Momo to the exact T. She got a few things wrong but she fixed them very quickly. But the best part was most of the students were in awe. Momo did almost a full dance chorography and mina followed amazingly. Mina didn’t realise until she stopped that everyone was watching she suddenly got shy and hid behind Momo. Tzuyu was entranced in Mina’s dancing she couldn’t comprehend that she was such a natural dancer. People who noticed mina dance clapped and smiled. Momo was one happy dance teacher she even clapped for herself. Mina blushed hard and bowed.

“Mina, I wanna give more lessons and see what your capable off, every day during lunch come to dance room 2 I’ll be there to help further okay??” Momo sternly said it was a rhetorical question she had to be there every day now. Mina nodded feeling happier and more determined.

“Next up is … TZUYU!” the tutor shouted. Tzuyu propped up like a meerkat and ran towards the door at lightning speed. ‘good luck Yoda I’m sure you’ll do great, but that Son Chaeyoung, I don’t trust her.’ Mina thought. Or was that her jealously talking??

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

Author ~ Forth chapter up! This one has a bit of a twist and Adding of a new member kekek :)

Please subscribe is you like my story and comment if you prefer Mitzu or Michaeng?? for me Michaeng xD

<3 love you guys!