Studying

Broken Physics

“Mina?? …. Uhhh Minari?? … HEYY MINA!” Tzuyu repeated called Mina’s name as she was daydreaming once again. Tzuyu hit her shoulder to snap her out of the hallucinations she was having of well, kissing Tzuyu.

Mina quickly snapped back to reality with a jolt back, falling on her and hitting her back on the wall. “AHhhh what??... w-what happened??” she asked confused while looking around holding her head. She felt sad.

“Urrr Mina I think you were daydreaming, kekek” Tzuyu replied with a slight chuckle. Tzuyu stood up and gave mina a hand, lunch was almost over.

Mina was still totally out of it but non-the less grabbed Tzuyu’s hand with a slight tint of red on her cheeks and got up grabbing her bag. Tzuyu also grabbed her bag swung it over her shoulders and walked, opening the door for mina.

“Come on day dreamer, lunch is almost over we got to get back” Tzuyu stated manoeuvring her arm as if to say hurry up through the door.

The Japanese quickly moved her legs out the door and towards the stair case not waiting for Tzuyu she was so… gone. She felt stupid as well.

‘Ahhhh Mina again with the daydreaming, WHY?! I hope she didn’t see me pucker my lips or lean in closer to her, gosh please tell me that’s all in my dream to… please!’ Mina thought with her dear life. She didn’t believe in god but ohh she definitely needed his help right now.

“HEYY SLOW DOWN FOR ME!” Tzuyu slightly shouted doing a quick walk to Mina who was already halfway upstairs. Mina didn’t realise, or better yet didn’t want to look at Tzuyu after that so she kept speed walking until she finally got back to her seat, instantly looking out the window.

Tzuyu felt confused a little and well down she thought she did something wrong for Mina to suddenly ignore her like that. ‘I wonder if I said something wrong, I really need her to help me today as well’ Tzuyu thought sighing a little.

The whole class were finally back from lunch talking laughing and making jokes, with Tzuyu glancing over her shoulder a few times to see mina STILL looking out the window with a worried face.

 

 

Tzuyu’s POV

“Heyy what was that with your “friend” over there at lunch?? You know I HATE when people talk back to me” Jihyo blurted out. ‘I knew she would bring this up it was a matter of time *sigh*’

“What she was just complimenting me, no big deal Thomas looking train” I fought back with a little grin smeared over my face.

Jihyo scoffed and went to hit me before realising who the tougher one is. It’s fun being tougher than the older ones because you can just be savage but they can’t do anything kekek.

Dahyun giggled, she never really gets in between our arguments which is good.

“Why do you keep looking back at her??” Dahyun suddenly asked. ‘ohh yehh I forgot she’s a curious one though, great’

“I don’t know, I think she’s mad at me but I don’t care” I lied and shrugged my shoulders slumping into my chair and played with my pen. Luckily the teacher walked in so these two knuckle heads won’t talk and pester my anymore. ‘Ohh Mina what did I do?!’

The class went so slowly with half the class just talking and messing around, idiots, but I managed to get some notes down for English which I’m amazing at! Although I don’t speak it much I am good. The English teacher left once the bell rang luckily only one more lesson left, History. I love most lessons although singing and dancing is my passion in life. I would love to become an idol for younger children and well to show my parents that there is more to life than just boring paper work and business meetings. Gosh they bore me so much.

Without even realising history was finished and the finally bell for school was ringing like a trumpet blasting in my ear. I awake from my own thoughts and got a shaking by the shoulder from Jihyo.

“Hey Tzuyu-ya it’s home time come on” Jihyo said as she looked impatient. ‘Ahh wait I’m walking home with mina today!’ I smiled internally.

“Ohh sorry Jihyo I’m walking with mina today, she’s my tutor for maths, kill me” I faked frowned and rolled my eyes but I was super happy inside.

Jihyo laughed hard holding her stomach and wiped a tear from her face.

“GOODLUCK DUMB A**” Jihyo shouted before grabbing Dahyun and walking out the class room. I squinted my eyes as if lasers will shoot out and destroy Jihyo but sadly not.

*Pat Pat*

I felt a small couple of pats on my left shoulder I turned around and it was Mina. MINA! She doesn’t look happy though still that dead face. ‘I’m sorry’

“Mina! So, you’re ready for my first tutor lesson today?? I’m already got my maths work and books like you asked” I smiled showing my dimple, hopefully she will smile a little.

Mina just nodded with a slight lift of her lips before turning and walking towards the door waiting for me. ‘WHAT?? I need to ask her, she’s killing me here my heart hurts. Wait why?? Ohhh I don’t care’

I got up from me seat, swung my bag over my shoulder and put my arm around minas shoulders. “Come on you, weird ketchup lover lets go study” I casually said giggling and dragged her out of school. Her house is pretty close to mine because well our parents wanted that. See they are both in this big great business ..blah blah blah blah blah. I never understood what business because I had no thought of running it or doing anything else but singing and dancing.

I decided to break the awkward silence and finally ask mina why she’s been like this since lunch.

“Minari… why have you been so cold towards me since lunch?? Did I do something wrong or did I say something??”

 

Mina’s POV

 

We didn’t even get half way down the road until the silence was broken by Tzuyu. ‘I DON’T EVEN KNOW HOW TO ANSWER THIS!’ Gosh why can’t people be quiet and just leave me to my thoughts.

It took me a few minutes to even think of an answer to this my brain was so confused. “What?! Of course, you didn’t do anything wrong ‘you couldn’t do anything wrong your perfect’ I just … didn’t finish my lunch and I get cranky when I don’t, sorry if I seemed cold” I apologised. I patted myself on the shoulder for that great excuse that I pulled out of nowhere.

“Oh.. OHHH I’m so sorry I shouldn’t have dragged you, I just thought it would be different and we could hang out more??” Tzuyu suggested with a little smile and her hands in her pockets. I could see her eyes look at me for a split second. ‘face don’t turn red now’

“No, no don’t get me wrong I enjoyed it ‘A LOT’” I tried to enthusiastically say with the biggest smile I could muster up.

Tzuyu must have felt some relief as she sighed. “that’s a relief then, how about we do it every lunch yeh?? I know my friends haven’t really warmed up to you but they will eventually! You’re a sweet person” Tzuyu complimented.

‘WHY, OHH WHY ARE YOU SO SWEET, AMAZING AND PERFECT… Damn I’m so glad we are nearly home’

I just giggled awkwardly, nodded to her questions before trying to get out my keys to unlock the door to the house. I quickly opened it and let Tzuyu in. Tzuyu already made herself at home by taking her shoes off and plopping herself onto the couch. I closed the door and put my bag down taking my shoes off too.

Third POV

“*sigh* is so nice to come and relax and not be in one of those stupid brunch meetings” Tzuyu breathed before taking her school jacket off and laying on the couch. Mina standing and just staring at tzuyu once again. Suddenly the dog came running into the living room jumping onto Mina then to Tzuyu.

“HAHHAHA Hey Minjoon! How is my favourite dog doing…. Yess your so cute aren’t you” Tzuyu spoke like a baby to the dog as she and cuddled him. Mina smiled her famous gummy smile seeing how adorable Tzuyu was with dogs or well animals in general. ‘Gosh, this is why I fell for you Tzuyu, with many more reasons’

Tzuyu stood up with her bag and went towards mina, before putting her into a headlock.

“Heyyy day dreamer, let’s go study maths I need to learn I’m not here for fun” Tzuyu reminded mina before letting her go, walking upstairs. ‘I wish it was for fun though’ minas thoughts came into her brain.

Mina followed tzuyu to her bedroom where minjoon followed too. He sat comfortably in his bed. The Japanese opened her door to let Tzuyu in, she was in awe when she saw minas room, it was so clean and organised not to mention top gaming equipment in the corner of her bedroom.

“Wow never knew you was a gamer Minari, how cool” Tzuyu said with a little wink and giggle. Mina just smiled and sat on her bed nervously. Tzuyu followed suit and sat next to her quite close taking out her math work and books. She sorted out her work and gave it to mina. Mina was blushing hard from the closeness they were sitting and on her bed too. Her brain was going wild and not the good kind (if you know what I mean ;))

“R-right so this is all you work??” Mina managed to stubble out looking through all the sheets of paper. Tzuyu just nodded and smiled.

“O-okay, I’ve noticed that algerbra and percentages are not your calling, sadly these are big parts in the exam Yoda” Mina said a little concerned and with a slip of the tongue. Tzuyu’s face brightened instead of frowning.

“You called me Yoda??” Tzuyu grinned widely as she looked at mina with her eyes squinting a little from how much she was smiling.

Mina blushed hard and started stuttering “Uhhh, huh, y-yes, what” Mina said many incoherent words but Tzuyu defiantly understood her.

“I haven’t heard you say that in years” Tzuyu softly muttered.

“I-I didn’t, umm well think you l-liked it” Mina shyly replied.

“Of course, I don’t but it’s a cool nickname, and only you know about my yoda ears” Tzuyu laughed before showing mina her maths book. ‘note to mina, call tzuyu yoda more often’ Mina thought before going back to Tzuyu maths work and beaming gleefully inside.

About 3 hours passed with Mina constantly giving Tzuyu equations upon equations and different percentages to work on. Tzuyu was still not getting the hang of it even after mina used 3 different tricks on how to make it simpler. It was feeling hopeless for the two and not to mention both where getting very tired as it was past 11pm and Tzuyu was meant to be home at 9:30pm however they both put their phone on silent.

“*YAWN* Its hopeless Minari! I won’t ever understand this crap they call maths AHHH” Tzuyu hit her book in anger and sighed heavily. She picked up her phone and noticed 12 missed calls and 5 text messages from her mother.

“ITS 11:19PM ALREADY!” Tzuyu shouted at her phone and turned to mina. Mina had a shocked face with agape and quickly reached for her phone.

“OH NO, 14 Missed calls and 10 text messages! We are in big trouble” Mina stated nearly hyperventilating. Tzuyu calmed Mina down with pat on the back while holding her hand.

“Shhh it’s fine mina” Tzuyu softly uttered into Minas ear. ‘THAT’S NOT HELPING TZUYU’ Mina thought as her breathing elevated more. Tzuyu then suddenly got up with a light bulb popping up above her head as she got an idea.

“HEY MINARI! Why don’t we just sleep together and when your parents come home they will see we fell asleep while studying?? Then they can’t kill me or you!” Tzuyu suggested the most wildest but brilliant plan.

Mina looked up at her like a mad woman, but honestly, she had no choice, she didn’t want to get killed by her parents she was too young. Minas breathing slowed a little and she nodded to the idea. ‘I’m going to F***ING DIE TONIGHT, Tzuyu sleeping in MY bed ohh no’ Mina thought.

Tzuyu grabbed some pjs and some for mina too. “Come on change quickly and let’s sleep I’m pretty tired anyway” she threw the pjs at Mina and started to get dressed. Removing her white shirt and taking her skirt off. She wore simple black underwear with a little lace on her bra. This all looked slow motion for mina as she gulped hard. ‘she’s so, beautiful, her body so lushes and smooth. I want to touch her, feel her ….MINA’ Mina could not contain herself and well… tripped and hugged Tzuyu as she was just putting her shorts on. Tzuyu screamed and mina fell face first into Tzuyu’s chest.

“Mina you okay?? Get off me please” Tzuyu awkwardly said as Mina’s eyes nearly popped from her eye sockets as she scurried to get up and went straight into the bathroom.

“IM SORRY TZUYU-YA ILL GET CHANGED IN HERE” Mina screamed through the locked door. She slid down the door onto her bottom and heaved a heavy sigh.

On the other end of the door Tzuyu was shocked but just put her baggy top on and got into bed. She was a sleepy yoda and didn’t really care for anything but sleep at this point. Once her head hit the pillow that’s it she was gone into dreamland. Mina came walking out now all changed seeing Tzuyu sleeping already.

Tzuyu??.. Tzuyu??” mina whispered closer to Tzuyu face but no response. ‘THANK YOU, GOD,!’ she thought as she slowly got into bed nearly falling off the edge trying to stay clear of Tzuyu at all costs. Mina breathed deeply in and out and let herself be carried by the dream angels once again.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Author ~ My third chapter up for you guys! I am trying my hardest to update daily as summer is still here until september!

I see a lot Mitzu in the comments xD im glad eventhough im not a high mitzu shipper i think they are cute.

Please comment if you liked this chapter, if I need improvemnts maybe make the chapter shorter?? let me know ;)