Chapter 3

Phoenix
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day...

Twice3 mafia appeared in schoo-

I can hear shocks and gasps and people going "Oh my god, they dcan go to school?? I mean they are a mafia group."

My answer is yes they can and lets continue!

---

Twice3 mafia arrived in school and the pupils immediately stepped aside letting them cross as they know of what Nayeon is capable of and her anger is not to be tolerated. But of course as every mafia group has it is mafia enemies. And for them they have Rihanna and her gang of idiotic people. Of course, they have members only 6? Hana, Sofea, Miran, Fira, Cherry and of course Rihanna herself.

Tension filled the air as the two groups meet. Students in the hallways moved backwards till they hit the lockers so simply just ran to class. "Good morning, NayEON." Rihanna said empathizing on the EON part of Nayeon's name making the girls crackle. "Too weak you need this." Nayeon said as she threw a thin book to Rhianna and Miran who was by her side caught it. Miran looked at the book and saw 'Baby's First steps, ABC'. Rihanna clenched her fist. Nayeon snikered as her group moved off.

Twice3 attends JYP University, they are well known mafia groups so for them, they are very feared and also well respected.

Class started and the girls spilted up for their individual classes. Twice and Lisa have free period. Jennie, Jisoo and Rosé have Science. Sinb and Yuju have Geography. Yerin, Umji and Eunha have cookery classes. Sowon has nothing so she decided to join the rest in the canteen.

'Urgh, I want to pass but Mr Ahn just keeps making me fall asleep...' Sinb thought. She felt like its been 1000000 years since lesson started. Luckily, the bell rang and so all the students rushed out. Mr Ahn packed his things and soon left. Yerin joined them after her class. "Oh, Yerin unnie your class ended so early?" Sinb asked. "Yes, Mdm Kim was in a good mood so she let us go." Sinb nodded. "Guys, I'll join you guys later in 5 minutes. I need to go to the locker." Yuju said as she left the classroom. Yerin and Sinb nodded. Yuju went to the locker alone.

15 minutes later...

T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter