Chapter 2

Phoenix
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next evening...(Bigbang quaters)

"GD, our hybird has been sold off." Taeyang said as he rushed inside the meeting room. "What?" TOP asked. "I just called the hybird centre and they said that the hybirf is no longer under them." Taeyang said. GD who was sitting down clenched on to his water bottle. The water spilled out and he threw the bottle backwards making more water spill out. "We're paying Twice3 a visit tonight. Prepare for an ambush attack." GD said as he looked at his worker who was standing in the shadows. The worker nodded and rushed off to find the others.

Twice3...

Sana and Tzuyu rushed down with Santokki and Mocha to Nayeon.

"Nayeon! This is bad!" Sana said.

"One of our spies have informed us that Bigbang is preparing an ambushed attack tonight." Tzuyu said. Nayeon smiled and Nana.

She stood up from her seat.

"Well, get ready for an emergency meeting." Nayeon said.

"Yes, Nayeon!" Sana and Tzuyu echoed as they rushed off to find the others.

'Kwon Jiyoung...you dare challenge me Im Nayeon. Find two can play this game. From what I see this game is a Checkmate.' Nayeon thought as she turned to face the dark city.

"Nayeon! Everyone is at the meeting room." Sana said as she and Santokki arrived at the room. "Let's go." Nayeon said. Sana nodded and followed Nayeon to the meeting rooms with their dogs. Everyone stood up as Nayeon entered with Sana and their dogs. Nayeon signalled everyone to sit down.

Everyone sat down as Nayeon stood up and the digital table infront of them lit up.

"Alright, so today is "Plan Bigbang". Bigbnag is planning an ambushed attack on us as told by our spies at their quaters." Nayeon said. "Momo will breif us on the attack." Nayeon said as she took a seat.

Momo approached the technology table and started pressing away. "Well, Blackpink you guys will be stationed here at the top of the head quaters." Momo said as she pressed the table and send the information to Blackpink's side. "Don't worry our workers will be there. Gfriend station at the front and back of the mafia." Momo said. "Twice you will follow my led. Tzuyu and Sana stay with Nayeon at all times. All clear?" Momo asked. "Yes Momo!" They echoed.

"Alright guys release the dogs from the cages and get ready for some practice. Remember we will be surrounding the Bigbang members." Nayeon said. They nodded. Nayeon declared the meeting over and everyone left. Gfriend went to check on the equipment. Blackpink did some plans.

Twice was down in the training centre training the other German Sheperds, they have about 2 million of them. Each group was dedicated to 200 of them. But thanks to Nayeon's wealth they managed to get a long trackmill machine to train them all together. Mina, Dahyun, Sana, Tzuyu practice the dogs catching and theirs too. Chaeyoung, Jihyo, Jeongyeon helped out. Momo arrived 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter