Chapter 6

Phoenix
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Note: Short chapter)

Gfriend has to attend an event today, it was hosted by Eunha's boyfriend, Jeon Jungkook maknae of mafia BTS.

They went shopping and got dressed in the same outfit an off-the-shoulder dress with choker and some heels. They finished shopping and went back to the mafia. They got dressed and each held a purse. They arrived at the event and sat down around a round table.

The event soon started and everyone clapped. The host stood up.

"Thank you everyone for joining in the event of Yeri and Jungkook, today is their engagement party for these two young man and lady." The host said.

"What?" The Gfriend girls were shocked as Eunha felt hot tears dripping down. Eunha stood up and left the event hall. She ran in heels as the girls ran up to catch her.

The girls soon found Eunha in the park where she and Jungkook first met.

"Eunha unnie, it's his loss." Umji said as she brushed her long locks away.

"Um-umji, what will I*hiccup* do??" Eunha said.

"Unnie, don't cry."

Sinb crouch next to Eunha and wiped her tears. They lifted Eunha back to the mafia when they entered the mafia, Nayeon was worried and approached them.

 Sinb and Umji held Eunha who passed out from crying back to her room.

Nayeon called all the members out.

"What's going on?" Nayeon asked.

"Today was the event of Jungkook and Yeri. Eunha was shocked and ran all the way to the park where she a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter