Chapter 5

Phoenix
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ailee was sent back to the mafia. Her head maid, Lady Im greeted her. "Lady Ailee." Lady Im bowed. The other 300,000 followed her. Nayeon turned to all the head maids Lady Qi(Nayeon's personal maid who is in charge of all the maids in the mafia), Lady Im(Ailee's maid), Lady Song(Sowon's maid who is also in charge of the maids that take care of Gfriend), Lady Bong(Momo's maid who is in charge of the maids who take care of Twice) and Lady Hong(Jennie's maid who is in charge of all the maids that take care of Blackpink)

{I'll introduce the other maids later}

The maids all bowed as Nayeon looked at them. "Get Lady Ailee washed up and cook her something." Nayeon said. "Yes, Lady Nayeon." They replied. Nayeon left the room with Lady Qi and the 4 pairs of other maids that form a train.

              NY

Lady Qi     Maid

Maid         Maid

Maid          Maid

Maid          Maid

Maid          Maid

(Formation of maids applies to all mafia members)

Nayeon arrived at her room. No maid can enter her room unless being called. Maids can only stand outside the room and follow their "mistress" when they come out of the room. All maids in the mafia are in cahrge of their dogs and help prepare food in the kitchen. They also help keep the mafia quaters clean.

"My lady! I found this in the letter rack, I believe this is for you." A maid said. Nayeon took the letter and opened it. She flinched. "Leave us!" Nayeon said to the maids. The maids all bowed. Lady Qi led the maids away. "Girls we have a mission." Nayeon said. 

"I'll breif you guys on the mission." Nayeon said as she held up her beaded bracelet.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter