Chapter 1

Phoenix
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon was in a mafia meeting with the mafia members. "I think we should extend out database to America." Sowon said Somin. "We shouls send more spies over to the Russian branch." Jennie said. "Great! Then its set. Sowon I need you to get some of our workers and send them to the branch in America after it is completed. The branch will be under Gfriend temprorarily. Jennie I need you to settle with the Russian branch and get back to me. All clear?" Nayeon asked as she stood up.

"Yes Nayeon." They echoed. "Alright great. Jihyo clear my scedule for the afternoon till night. Momo follow me." Nayeon continued as she walked out of the meeting room declaring the meeting over. "Yes, Nayeon." Jihyo said as Momo stepped out with Mimo at her feet and Nana at Nayeon's feet. The members got out of the meeting room and went to do their own things.

Momo got her gun and gun strap that goes around her thighs and placed it on. Nayeon and Momo left with their dogs for the hybird centre. The driver, Mr Qi drove them. The hybird centre was not far away from the mafia headquaters however, it is still not safe for them to be seen in public.

They arrived at the hybird centre and was greeted by the lady at the reception counter, Kelly. "Good afternoon, Miss Im, there are currently two mafia group that is waiting for your presence." Kelly said as she bowed and greeted them. Momo was looking out for danger with Mimo. "Alright great! Send them to my office." Nayeon said as she walked off with Momo and their dogs. "Yes, Miss Im." Kelly bowed as Nayeon and Momo walked off with Nana and Mimo.

Nayeon and Momo walked through the door next to Kelly's counter. They walked rounds and rounds of stairs until they reached the office that was behind a door. "Miss Im! The group is here." Kelly called from the intercom. "Send them in." Nayeon replied as she took a seat with Nana by her feet. Momo stood next to the couch Nayeon was sitting on. Mimo was right by her feet.

A knock was heard, it was Got7(Mark, JB, Jinyoung, Jackson, Youngjae, Bambam, Yugyeom) with Kelly leading them. "Oppa, why are you here?" Nayeon asked her brother, Im Jaebum aka JB. "Can't I see my sweet little sister?" Jaebum said. "You never do that so don't lie to me and tell me the truth." Nayeon said. "Fine fine! I need some hybirds for my group." Jaebum said. "How many?" Nayeon asked.

"About 7?" Jaebum said. "Alright it will be a total of 10 million won." Nayeon said as she calculated. "Come on! Discount." Jaebum said. "No can do." Nayeon said. "Come on Nayeonnie, I'm your brother for god's sake." Jaebum said. "For God's sake I need to make a living." Nayeon said. "Please." Jaebum said. Nayeon looked at her right hand girl, Momo and Momo gave a small shrug. "Alright fine. 7 million won." Nayeon said. "Thank you!" Jaebum said.

"Kelly will bring you around." Nayeon said. "No, I want her." Jaebum pointed to Momo. Nayeon looked at Momo. "Momo is here as my right hand girl not your Tinder date." Nayeon said. Jaebum placed his hands in surrender as Kelly entered and led them out of the room via another door that was next to the door leading to the whirling stairs.

"Miss Im another group is here." Another staff called from the counter. "Send them in!" Nayeon said. The other group, EXO(Chanyeol, Suho, Sehun, Kai, Kris and Chen) entered. Chanyeol, leader of Exo sat down as the other members took stood next to the couch. "How may I help you today?" Nayeon asked as Chanyeol took a seat. "Well, I need some hybirds. Just for testing." Chanyeol said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter