Chapter 11

Phoenix
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon glanced at her phone as a man entered her study. It was Seungri.

"Miss Nayeon."

She turns around as Momo glanced at him.

"Seungri. It's been two years since I sent you away."

He nods, "Back then... my mother was dying and only you helped me."

Nayeon smiled as the secret was finally revealed. Back at Plan Bigbang, Seungri leaked the plan of how Bigbang was going to infiltrate into the Twice3 headquarters. His Mother was then, sickly and he needed to find a way to get to her. Seungri approached Nayeon knowing she had a way to get him out of the palms of GD.

"I hope your mother is fine now."

Seungri smiles, "Well... she passed away shortly after I went back but at least I managed to see her one last time. During these two years it must have been tough for you to conceal my identity."

"Do you miss GD?"

"Well... All in all, I was just a toy sent to him by my father. I probably mean nothing to him."

Nayeon chuckles, "Seungri. You know all these years... GD used so much of his resources hoping to track your movements within Korea. If not for the fact I have the KSPO behind me, your activities and movements would have been tracked by GD."

Seungri looks at Nayeon, "What does this mean..."

"GD gave you his heart."

Seungri was silent as Nayeon smiled.

"What would he have seen in me?"

"From the moment you left, GD didn't touch anyone. He tried desperately to find you, using all his manpower. Even now, his men are probably closely watching my headquarters to see if you would be in contact with us. What do you think he saw?"

Seungri smiles, "Hand this to him."

Seungri places a letter onto Nayeon's desk.

"Then..."

Nayeon nods as Sinb enters the room and escorts Seungri out of the headquarters.

"Miss."

Nayeon turns to Momo who looks over.

"Momo."

"Yes, Miss."

"Send this out."

Momo nods as she walks out of the room with Mimo while Nayeon stretches out her hand and pets Nana. Nayeon then glances at the picture of the entire Twice3 gang along with Eunha by the wall as she sigh. 'We will all meet someday...'

"Nayeon!"

Sowon entered the room as Nayeon got up.

"What is it?"

"We have a mission near a warehouse."

Nayeon nods as she got up and walked to the hall where the members were waiting for her.

"Ready?"

"Yes, Nayeon."

"Let's go then."

The members all followed Nayeon and got on their own bikes while their German sheperds were next to them in a small seat attached to the bike. Nayeon drove off first while the rest followed and the other men who work for the mafia surrounded the girls in a circle as they moved off. They reached the warehouse.

"Twice, guard outside. Blackpink and Gfriend, enter."

The members nod as they spilt up. Nayeon leads them inside the warehouse, she raises her wrist as a hologram screen came out of the bracelet she wore. She was alert and then looked in a direction as Momo was beside her. Their mission is to track down the whiskeys going through Korea without their orders and stop them from reaching China.

"There."

Nayeon sees some men who were sneaking around the warehouse and slowly approaches the two men.

"Who do you work for?"

The two men saw Nayeon and then raised their guns as Nayeon slaps the gun off their hands.

"Get them!"

A voice then comes, "Stop this immediately!"

The group of men then seperate a path as heels clicked and Nayeon, Momo were stunned.

"Eunha!"

Eunha smiles, "It's been a while, Nayeon."

Nayeon looks at Eunha, "So.. you work for them?"

"No, this is one of my warehouses but all of a sudden, shipments suddenly gone missing and there were mysterious shipments going in and out, so I came to investigate. I believe you're here for the same purpose."

Nayeon nods as Eunha smiles, "Alright then. I'll be going."

"Eunha... come over some day."

"I will."

Eunha smiles as footsteps approached them. It was Gfriend.

"Eunha!"

Blac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter