Chapter 4

Phoenix
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two years later...

Yuju was still in coma after so long,

Twice3 was in their headquaters. "Nayeon! Nayeon!" Sinb and Umji called as they burst into the room. Momo was in the room and with Mimo approached the panting girls and their dogs. Sinb whispered something into her ear. "Are you sure?" Momo asked. Sinb nodded. "Alright you may leave." Momo said. The two biwed and left the room with their dogs. Momo approached Nayeon's table.

"Nayeon, a mafia group has attacked the hybird centre. All the hybirds are now in the safety room but it wouldn't be long until all of them are found and captured." Momo said. Nayeon stood up and walked out of the room with Nana by her feet. Momo trotted behind her with Mimo. She arrived at the hall where all the girls were gathered. "Girls we have a mission, get your bikes." Nayeon said. "Yes Nayeon!" They echoed and ran off. Nayeon gathered all the bodyguards. Won(Nayeon's bodyguard), Simon(Momo's bodyguard), Woody(Sowon's bodyguard), Ian(Jennie's bodyguard). Won is in charge of all the bidyguards. Simon, Woody and Ian are in charge of the 20 bodyguards that protect each sub unit.

Nayeon and Momo arrived at the garage. The girls were at their own bikes which have a seat connected next to it for the dogs. The girls all tied their hair and have changed into black coloured long sleved skintight shorts and top. Twice top has shimmers on it and comes with a knee bukle for their handgun. Gfriend's outfit has a skirt over it and also a jacket. Blackpink's outfit has a skirt. Blackpink and Gfriend have a waist belt that holds their gun around their waist. Nayeon also wears a skirt and has the same accessories as Blackpink

The girls all sat on the their bikes without helmets. Their dogs got on their individual seats. The bodyguards had their cars on standby beside the headquaters and they will move off after the mafia group. They sped up and saw the mafia gang members attacking the hybird centre. Nayeon aimed her gun while holding onto the bike and fired. The other mafia members got shocked and began firing. Unfortunately, Twice3 is a very trained mafia so the other mafia memeber's got captured and returned them all to the Twice3 mafia.

The members were caught. They were all tied up and kneeled on the ground. Nayeon entered the room with Twice3 and her men stood next to the door. "Now, tell me. Who told you to do that?" Nayeon asked. None of them dared to answer. "ANSWER ME!" She shouted.

"It...it was Rhianna." One of the members conffessed. Nayeon's eyeborws furrowed. "She...she was jea...jealous of Yuju getting close to Ji....Jimin o-oppa." The member conffessed while s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter