Chapter 10

Phoenix
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yerin! Yerin!" Nayeon walked past with Momo and saw Sowon banging the door of Yerin's room.

Nayeon turned to Momo who took out keys and unlocked the door. Momo kept the keys and moved aside as Nayeon opened the door. Yerin was on her bed with Yenny by the side, holding onto a photo frame of Eunha and Yerin. Nayeon sighed.

"Yerin! Yerin!"

Yerin sat up in a flash and turned to Nayeon, she turned to the time.

"Sorry Nayeon!"

Nayeon smiled, "Go and change, we always go to school late anyway."

Yerin nodded as Nayeon and Momo left. Sowon helped Yerin up and picked her outfits. The girls all waited in the hall as Yerin came down with Sowon. Nayeon smiled as she saw Yerin.

"Alright, let's go!"

The girls boarded their individual vans for each group and left for school with the bodyguards in cars following them. They reached school an hour late. Stepping down from the van and the girls walked down the hallway with their bodyguards following behind. Momo kicked the door to class open but the lecturer continued as it is because they know the wrath of Im Nayeon and did not care. The girls took their seats behind.

"Im Nayeon... How early." A member of the Spritz, Eui snickered.

Nayeon smiled, "Of course."

The girls sat down as their bodyguards stood by the door.

"How dare you talk to me this way?"

Eui walked over and raised her hand but it was caught by Mina.

"Let me go!" Mina smirked and swung her hand away.

"How dare you? I will let my father revenge upon you!"

"That will depend on your father's capabilities, Lee Eui." Nayeon smirked, "Simon!"

Simon came over and bowed to Nayeon, "Yes My Lady!"

Nayeon smirked as another bodyguard brought some snacks over for the mafia members.

Another Spritz member, Juna came over and pulled Eui, "Eui! Let it go! Nayeon.. Forg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter