Chapter 8

Phoenix
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 years later..

The mafia hasn't changed much since Eunha left. Right now Gfriend is on a mission for Nayeon. They spilt up into twos and threes. Sowon, Eunha and Yuju worked together. Sinb and Umji worked together.

Sinb and Umji...

They were supposed to check the garage that Bigbang owns. Sinb and Umji turned at a corner with their dogs. Their skin tight v neck black crop tops and mini shorts along with their gun strap and some leather boots attracted attention. Their loyal dogs stood by their side as they looked around for danger. Suddenly, something caught Sinb's eye. She stopped Umji and pointed to a girl with silky brown hair, she wore a blue and white striped top along with jeans and a caramel long coat. She was carrying a black handbag along with a cup of coffee. It was Eunha.

Suddenly, gun shots could be heard and Sinb and Umji took out their guns and followed the sound of the gun shooting. People were rushing everywhere. Sinb and Umji managed to shoot the terrorist who planned to attack a shop. Twice3 isn't just a mafia, they work closely with the police despite the crimes they made and they are secret police(exposing too much).

"Kim Hanbin, I'm a member of the KSPO. I'm arresting you for suspicious involvment in a terrorist attack, cuff him!" Sinb said as she took out her police badge. Undercover cops cuffed the man and brought him back to the station. "Sinb, did you see that just now?" Umji asked. "What?" Sinb asked. "Eunh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter