Chapter 9

Phoenix
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Eunha's pov]

I was crossing the sidewalk when I saw the Twice3 members. It's been two years, how have they been? I watched them and smiled. I missed those days of being around my friends. Currently, I am the CEO of J.Eun, a company that produces cosmetics for women of all skin types and skin tones. I immediately walked off when Sinb and umji saw me. My chauffeur pulled up immediately and I entered the car. From the car, I could see Yerin unnie walking around trying to find me before she finally collapsed on the floor.

I sighed and took out my sunglasses as I asked Mr Kim, the chauffeur to drive off.

"My Lady, are you okay?" I nodded and smiled at Mr Kim through the rearview mirror.

"Let's go back home first.. I need to change then head out to the company again." Mr Kim nods and makes a U-turn back home.. my mind was filled with the memories of Twice3 and the memories of our friendship. I miss them but I can no longer return to that life.

Mr Kim entered my mansion where I was staying, deep inside the mountains. He went around the fountain that greeted guests whenever they come.

"Welcome back, My Lady." I gave a slight bow to my head maid, Lady Jung.

"The Young Master is in the garden." I nodded as Lady Jung followed me with two other maids. I smiled and entered the garden as a young boy ran up to me and gave me a hug. I squatted in front of him as he hugged me ever so tightly.

"Mommy!"

"How was your day sweetie?" I asked Jungeun.

Jungeun gave me his biggest smile. "Auntie Jung and I had fun painting." I smiled.

"Show me your masterpiece later, hm?" He smiled happily and ran away to play with his puppy, Buddy JJ.

Jungeun was born 5 years ago when I started a new life. He is the replica of Jungkook, exactly like Jungkook.. the way he eats, talks and cares for people. He has the same bunny smile and loves his banana milk, a mischevious smiles is always painted on his face. His existence light up my world.. if not for Jungeun I think I would've lost it when I heard of Jungkook and Yeri. He is the reason I'm living and my everything.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter