Jaebum is...

Tamed

 

“Hyung! I saw you beat up five, FIVE! guy earlier.. waaaah… that’s so cool!” 

 

Jaebum got home a quarter past nine and already, as he entered the stone arch entering the residence, he’s already being bothered by Yugyeom. The kid is barely legal, he’s a tall boy and very energetic. Jaebum’s wouldn’t be surprised if the whole household knew of the fight already. He knows his father basically owns the whole city unofficially. They’re hacked into all cameras in the city (of course the government knows about this, they need them.)

 

“how?…  (  -_-)” he deadpans and continues walking to the entrance.

 

“Come on hyung! That was like the coolest thing! It wasn’t even a planned fight it was just bam..bam..punch and break…” he says. “Although if your father hears about this I ain’t helping you.” Yugyeom continues.

 

“Why did Mark even let you watch this? Let me guess, he let all of you watch it?” Jaebum’s rhetorical question follows ignoring the statement about his father. His father’s probably in Sydney right at this moment golfing with his “colleagues”.

 

“Of course hyung is that even a question?” 

 

This boy better tone down his sarcastic tone.’ Jaebum thinks as he glares at the boy. They walked into the house and all six residents were there. 

 

Jaebum is an only child, he is the son of a very powerful, self-made, mafia leader. Since he was a kid, all he did was learn about keeping things to yourself. He had learned various kinds of martial arts. He’s been schooled at home until a few years back where he’d convinced his father to let him go to a ‘normal’ school (*cough* a really elite university *cough*). This is also why, even though Jaebum sleeps in all of his classes, he gets A’s in all of them. He’s become naturally smart after all the studying. No one’s ever noticed him as one of the top students of, course. People from school are too vain to look at something such as grades. What’s important in tat school is who drives the best car and who’s parents own what building in the city. Jaebum was the most “low-key” student there seeing as no one has the guts to get information including the school itself. (hint: his father is friends with the headmaster. surprise surprise…)

 

When Jaebum was seven, his mother, a caring, kind, gentle, all things his father lacked, passed away because of cancer. His mother questioned how his father had been raising him but she never said a thing. All she did was support him with whatever he’s doing and then she was gone. Jaebum did not cry. His father did. 

 

A couple of days after Jaebum turned nine, when his father came back from a trip to the US, there was another boy at breakfast with his father. His father goes on many trips, he’s rarely home surprisingly enough seeing as he still owns the whole city. 

 

“This is Mark, he’s from America. He’s a couple years older than you. From today onwards you will be brothers.” His father had said. The other was quiet. Both Jaebum and Mark are quiet boys. They did what they had to do, train, study, train more. Now Mark is in charge of hacking into stuff and is also not bad at fighting.

 

A couple months later, after a trip to China, his father came back with another boy, named Jackson. This one’s loud. He was a couple month younger than Jaebum. He trained with them and studied with them. Jaebum had learned mandarin and english since he’d started studying and therefore there was no communication problems whatsoever. Now, Jackson is one of the best fighters with them. 

 

A year later came Youngjae, Korean, a year younger than Jaebum. Youngjae trained less than most of them. HIs father had said it was okay seeing as Youngjae was too nice to even hurt a fly. He studied though, a lot more than most of them. Now, Youngjae is in charge of dealing with others. Paying to clear information. He manages most of the business money. 

 

A year more and a trip to Thailand later, his father brings home a frail little boy named Bam Bam. The boy looked so small and cute, Mark, the quiet brother had felt the need to protect the little child. Jackson and Mark dotes on the child so much. Now, Bambam is still home schooled. Jaebum’s dad only let him train in self-defence(although he doesn’t look like he needs it seeing how much Jackson and Mark dotes on him.)

 

An finally came the baby of the family, Yugyeom. He looked so little when he came. He was shy and listened to all of them like his life had depended on it. Now, he’s still homeschooled. He’s also become a giant maknae that can probably take down a bull while still maintaining his smile (quite an evil smile he has as well.)

 

 

Jaebum knows that his father had adopted all these children not to train them as assassins but because his mother had wanted a big family. His father loved his mother dearly. She was the only one he had shown his weakness to, all the while becoming strong for her as well. And so Jaebum had accepted all of them without a word. He had always been the best at everything even if he didn’t try to. All his brothers looked up to him and respected him. His father always left them in the residence with the maids and chauffeurs. Now that they are old enough, they had let all the staff go and proceeded to take over the business. 

 

They were definitely not heroes, they’d already killed people they’d deemed not needed by society. Cleaned so well there weren’t any traces of the crime. Paid off all people that might have been connected to even where they’s but the tools from. All of this business stuff is always reported to Jaebum’s father though. He was still boss. This was the first time Jaebum had beaten up someone(five people) without consent of his father. He didn’t have to know.

 

 

 

“Order pizza…” (  -_-) he tells Mark who’s already on his phone.

 

“Done.” (-_-  )

 

“Hyung! who was that boy?” Bam bam asked with genuine curiosity.

 

“Yea hyung, who is he?” Youngjae follows. 

 

When Jaebum fights, he loses himself. He only takes on jobs that require a serious amount of damage as when he starts a fight, he does not, or can not, stop until said people are either dead, or on the verge of. This time though, Jaebum had stopped. After Jinyoung had called his name. Maybe he didn’t want to scare Jinyoung away. He sees red when fighting but after hearing that voice call his name in such a calm tone, then feeling the softest touch and seeing Jinyoung face, cheeks red because of the slaps, all he could think of was that Jinyoung needed to get treated and to rest.

Jaebum was still thinking about said incident when Mark spoke.

 

“Park Jinyoung.” Mark says after whipping out his computer. All of them were now staring at him waiting for him to continue, even Jaebum did so. This is how Mark is, he’ll lay the research material out to them like this.

 

“Lives a couple blocks from us in a house with his grandmother; a scholarship student; mother- deceased due to childbirth, father-deceased due to suicide a couple days later after the mother.” he continues. This was all new to Jaebum as well. They had barely talked about personal life. All they really did was enjoy each other’s company.

 

“Scholarship student, Student council President; low income household; that’s all I could get for now.” Mark announces and everyone nods in understanding.

 

“Oooooh interesting. Hyung you should bring him! We wanna meet him don’t be selfish.” Jackson says. “He’s probably the same age as us isn’t  he?!” he continues and then sees Mark nod with confirmation. “I wanna meet hiiiiiim!” he wails.

 

Jaebum has fortunately learned to ignore Jackson’s wailing through the years. Unfortunately, the maknae line, he cannot say no to.

 

“Hyuuung~ pleeease… we need new people in our lives. It’s good for our health…” Youngjae starts.

 

“We’ll make sure to be nice hyung~!” Bambam continues.

 

“Yah hyung! We’ll be nice!” Yugyeom then says (maybe he dotes on yugyeom least. the maknae always look like he’s planning something evil.)

 

(  o 3o)… (  - 3-.)… (  o 3o)… the three looks at him pouting… 

 

“Fine…( ‘ -_-)…but only if he says yes.” 

 

The four(jackson too) nod simultaneously.

 

After the conversation, their pizza arrived and they ate in peace while watching movies.

 

 

 

 

a/n: All photos I use are from google! Again creds to owners! JJP COMEBACK is up soon.. support out boys.. they are killing me with the teaser photos.  I love them so much and I am currently dead and very alive at the same time. The confusion is real. 

(comment response)

@sehijaudaun : mian i've tried but here's an update... i appreciate responses to my works thank you! I will try again next chapter.

@thefallofparadise : Update granted and the plot thickens... Thank you~!