that's it...

Tamed

Jaebum had gone back to the hospital that night. His brother had left him because he’d offered to be the one to watch after Jinyoung that night. No one had argued because of silent mutual understanding amongst all of them including Mark.

 

Mark had patted JAebum on the back and followed the others.  Mark understood that however much he likes the other, Jaebum was the one for Jinyoung and he just couldn’t afford to break the special bond between them. Letting Jinyoung go would be the best because it’s what makes Jinyoung happy and whatever would make Jinyoung happy satisfies him enough. 

 

 

Jaebum had resumed his position beside the hospital bet. Hand clutching the other’s carefully. This time Jinyoung had tubes sticking out from his arms and contraptions connected to his face and instead of the calm sleeping face it made Jaebum hate it. How uncomfortable to have all these machines be the ones to keep one alive. Jaebum had prayed, for the first time he had prayed(he’s not even religious.) he’d asked whoever was out there to give Jinyoung back as soon as possible. To get him to recover as soon as possible. He’d prayed for a stable heartbeat and a smiling face with crinkled eyes. Jaebum falls asleep head on the bed.

 

It had been a week and a half before they took out Jinyoung’s breathing apparatus. Jinyoung’s grandma visits and stays for an hour or two and then leaves. The boys come and visit too, sometimes with flowers, sometimes with chick flick movies, sometimes with tears. Jaebum had since taken Mark’s post of watching during the evening. He’d hold Jinyoung’s hand and sleep with his head on the bed. Jinyoung’s presence and the feeling of Jinyoung’s pulse was the only thing that lulled him to sleep.

 

 

            ==============================

 

 

Jinyoung opens his eyes. He felt sore all over but mostly on his upper back. He felt the tubes sticking out of his arm. He feels so tired. He turns his head and proceeds to look around. He sees a monitor and he sees the date on it, it had been three weeks since he’d been shot. He was knocked out for three weeks. It scared him that he didn’t remember anything. Slowly he tries to sit up but upon doing so he hadn’t realized there was something clutching his hand and his sitting up made the hand lose it’s grip. Jinyoung watches as Jaebum put his head up and stares at him sleepily. It had made him happy that Jaebum was the first thing he sees when he wakes up. Jaebum then proceeds to look at him shock apparent on his face now. 

 

“Jaebum hyung” Jinyoung says, voice coming out barely audible. But he smiles his brightest smile for Jaebum. He’s happy. He’s so content at the moment even when he feels pain.

 

“Jinyoung-ah…” Jaebum then tries to touch his face trying to figure out of it was a dream or not. “JINYOUNG-AH!” Jaebum cries out. He holds Jinyoung’s hand and cries into it. “Jinyoung-ah…i’m so sorry…” Jaebum says almost as a whisper. Hearing Jinyoung’s cracked voice and bright smile made his heart swell too much and so many different feelings overwhelmed him all at once.

 

Jinyoung was speechless for a second. I’m Jaebum was crying. He felt the hot tears on his hand. He was shocked but it made him feel warm. Jinyoung put his other hand on the other man’s head and his hair.

 

“Hyung…I’m okay…” it made Jaebum look up at him and all he could do was smile to reassure the other that he is indeed okay.

 

“Jinyoung-ah… I’ve figured something out while you were…here.” Jaebum says determination apparent in his voice. 

 

“Ne hyung… what is it?” Jinyoung tilted his head to the side instinctively, genuinely curious. 

 

“Jinyoung-ah…Saranghae…”

 

 

(    ㅍㅅㅍ)      (-_—      )

 

(     0_0)      (-_—      )

 

(     _   _)      (-_—      )

 

(     0_0)      (-_—      )

 

(     _   _)      (-_—      )

 

(     0_0)      (-_—      )

 

(   = 0_0)      (-_—      )

 

(= 0_0=)      (-_—      )

 

( =ㅠㅡㅠ=)      (-_—      )

 

( =ㅠㅡㅠ=)      (o_0      ) “W…wae?” Jaebum.

 

( =ㅠㅡㅠ=)      (o_0      ) “I HATE YOUUUUU!” Jinyoung wails.

 

 

“What?! Why? I thought you liked me!” 

 

“You’re so stupid hyung. Why did you take so long!” Jinyoung asks. “You literally waited for me to get shot to figure it out!” Jinyoung wails more.

 

“I…I’m sorry…” Jaebum looks down cause it’s true.

 

“But hyuuuung! I hate myself more! Cause I know I would take another shot again just knowing it would make you love me baaaaack!” (ㅠㅡㅠ)

 

Jaebum was yet again left speechless by the man. Jinyoung just wouldn’t let him win with showing how much he loves Jaebum. Even just after waking up from being hospitalized. He then makes an decision. One day, Jinyoung will see how much more he loves Jinyoung than he shows.

 

 

                =======================

 

The nurses have come afterwards tending to the now awake Jinyoung, making sure to do the daily process of checking up his vitals and his condition. They conclude him needing a couple more days in the hospital for  assurance otherwise the boy was okay. Jaebum gave a sigh of relief that made Jinyoung smile.

 

The boys had come almost immediately after Jaebum had informed them that Jinyoung was awake. He didn’t need to ask them to come because as the words left his mouth, the boys were already out of the house. It was good because Jaebum needs all of them to tell Jinyoung the real them once and for all.

 

The boys had all clambered up to the room to try and greet Jinyoung first. Jaebum had stopped them though. 

 

“Boys, we need to tell him.” Jaebum says sternly making the boys look at him in confusion. You also would not be able to blame them of their nervousness because they don’t know what Jinyoung would say or feel about it. Maybe he’d despise them and turn around and walk away, this time without tears but disappointment or worse, he’d look away terrified of them.

 

“B…but hyung…” Youngjae.

 

“Tell who what guys? Why are you guys just standing there just come here and tell me.” Jinyoung says smiling at all of them. There was no smothering hugs surprisingly.

 

“Father told me to.” Jaebum says. It made them just nod their heads but if they could cover their ears they would’ve already.

 

“Jinyoung-ah, I’m telling you this because I.. Iloveyou… but.. I…we…we kill and beat people up for a living…we are mafia…we’re gangsters…we’re bad people…” Jaebum states.

 

“But it doesn’t mean we kill people on sight. We kill bad people!” Jackson pipes up.

 

“Jackson…we kill..how does that not make us bad?” Mark asks Jackson quietly.

 

They all looked at Jinyoung who was sporting a shocked face. It was so exaggerated though with his hands covering his mouth.

 

“Oh my god!” He half screams. The others flinch. “Does that mean my boys are  not as innocent as they seem?!” Jinyoung exaggerates. They were confused. ‘Was Jinyoung for real?

 

Jinyoung then looks at Jaebum in the eyes. 

 

(    ㅍㅅㅍ)      (-_—      )

 

“Jaebum-ah…If you’d expected me to react to that with how I think you wanted me to react then I’m sorry. If I was scared of like that I would have stopped befriending you from the get-go. And as if the time I got bullied wasn’t a sign enough then I don’t know what is. Also having a huge traditional house on the countryside also gives it away you know.” Jinyoung deadpans. The boys all have their jaws to the floor. Too shocked to react.

 

This man is indeed, different.’ they’d thought.

 

“Unless you said that to chase me away?” Jinyoung asks sadly. 

 

A minute of processing later, “N..no..I would never!” Jaebum looks at him incredulously.

 

“Oh… then what’s the problem?” Jinyoung tilts his head on him again.

 

Well…this wasn’t the result that Jaebum had thought. It was better though.

 

 

                ===========================

 

 

*couple months later*

 

“They’re so in love!” 

“I’m so jealous of Jinyoung!”

 

“Jinyoung still holds the leash to the beast.”

 

“Don’t with Park Jinyoung!”

 

“Jaebum might look so smiley these days but he still the beast we know him as.”

 

“Jaebum beat up a guy that tried to hit on Jinyoung.” 

 

 

The rumours have always been there and they always will be but Jinyoung and Jaebum could care less. It was fun being this mysterious to the others. They have the boys at home to take care of. and they have each other.

 

Jaebum admits that he is indeed whipped for the boy. Jinyoung does hold his leash and he’s glad that he is doing so otherwise he’d just destroy everything in his path.

 

Thank God he realized how important the other had become to him.

 

Jinyoung loves Jaebum and finally Jaebum realized his love for Jinyoung. That’s the whole truth anyone just needs to know about them. They were made for each other.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n: Last chapter you guys! Thank you for coming with me through this journey...Ya'll were so awesome! Ya'll were the ones that made me want to write... Hope I see ya'll on my next fic... Saranghamnidaaaaaa~!

@sseulgi : YOU.... XD

@jbnoona : well that would have been too sad of an end.. (TT^TT) maybe next fic? XD

@Sammycircle : Jaebum waited too long amirite? XD

@SHAINNNN04 : Mianhae for making u cryyyy XD... emoji granted

@baexmoon : here's an update for ya... XD

@sehijaudaun : i can't kill them off. I would be sad even if I were the one writing... XD

@Leena-shi : was the confession ok? Also I'm in love with "Icarus" from verse 2... XD <3