forty-eight: good boy

Last Love | G-dragon fanfic

After a long week of touring non stop, finally we get a day off during our stay in China. Me and the boys decide we are going to just stay for the day and maybe go out a little in the evening to do some shopping with the staff team. Some of the dancers suggest it would be fun for us to take a dip in the pool and go get a massage at the hotel's spa in the late afternoon. I, on other hand just want to stay in my room and spend as much time as I could with Jieun but it seems to me that she is more interested in doing something else.

"So..you are going down to the pool with the girls?" I ask, watching her roll off our bed lazily.

"Yup." Jieun nods, "I am going to go to Hyerim unnie's room to borrow a swimsuit right now."

"Alright." I sigh.

"Are you coming with us?" She turns to look at me. 

I lean back and rest my head against the headboard lazily, "Nah, baby. I am probably should catch up on my sleep. Have fun though." 

She pouts a little but nods knowingly before she makes her way to the door.

 

******************

 

[ Jieun p.o.v. ]

I walk down the hallway and head toward Hyerim unnie's room. When I arrive, the door is already unlocked and left wide open. 

"Unnie?" I call before taking a step further into the room.

"Jieun, over here!" 

I follow the loud noise and enter into the living area of the room. Everyone is already there, a couple of the unnie from the dance team, Taeyang oppa, Daesun oppa and some other people in the team.

"Parris and I went to the mall this morning and we got this for you." Hannah unnie smirks, handing me a two piece swimsuit in blue.

"Oh my.." I gasp, and burst out in a huge laugther. 

Is this even going to cover anything? 

"Unnie, Jiyong oppa is going to kill me." I joke, and everyone in the room starts to laugh along.

"Ugh, c'mon. This is nothing" Parris comments.

Parris is the head of the female dancer team, she choreographs most of the dances and help out a little with the stage arrangement. She is a forienge girl and I find her taste pretty similiar to mine in general except for this time, I think she has gone a little bit overboard.

"This is all you guys got for me?" I ask.

"Yeah, go try it on, Jieun and see if it fits." 

"Arasso.." 

Growing up in other country outside of Asia, I have never felt uncomfortable wearing anything so revealing especially when it comes to a certain events where you kinda have to blend in. A bikini is nothing new and of course, I have worn it thousand of times before but knowing Jiyong oppa, I could tell he is going to be so irritated by this. But somewhere along the line, I find it funny and cute when he gets overprotective of me so I guess maybe this swimsuit is going to spice it up a little.

I smile to myself, looking at my reflection in the big mirror inside the bathroom. I love how the two pieces look on me. The cross strap on the top makes the whole thing even more ier and I love how the color just highlight my skin.

When I step out, everyone is already changed into their swimsuit as well so I didn't feel so weird standing there in a bikini. Most of the girl dancers were wearing in a bikini themselves, and honestly, they were wearing something even more revealing than me.

"Wow girl, you look hot as efff." Parris comments when she spots me walking out of the bathroom.

"Sis, speaking for your boyfriend here, you might want to wear a tee or something over that. " Taeyang oppa says, handing me his oversized t-shirt that he was wearing before changed into his swimsuit.

"It's okay, Taeyang. Let her be." Hannah unnie says, "You boy needs to learn to be less protective of your girlfriend, seriously." She chuckles.

"I am just saying, noona." Taeyang oppa laughes, putting his hands up in defense, "I am not saying she can't wear it. I am just saying Jiyong is going to be pissed."

I smile lightly, and shake my head.

"Okay, guys. Let's get going. The hotel said they could only close the pool facility just for us for two hours max. No more." Hyerim noona says and everyone begins to gather up their sutffs and is getting ready to leave the room, "Jieun-ah, is your boyfriend coming?" 

"I don't think so, unnie. He said he is going to catch up on his sleep." 

"Alright then."

"Jieun, try go ask him again." Daesung oppa suggests with a small teasing giggle, "And just wear that, leave the t-shirt." 

I narrow my eyes at him, knowing exactly what he wants me to do. He knows if Jiyong oppa sees what I am wearing, he either going to tell me to go change or definitely come with us to the pool. Or who knows, we might not even get to the pool at all.

"Yah, let's go. I want to see his face when he sees you in this." Taeyang oppa laughs, handing me a bathrobe and grabbing my arm as we make our way out of the room. 

We walk down the hallway and stop when we arrive in front of my room with Jiyong oppa. I knock on the door and heard a faint 'come in' voice coming from my boyfriend. Taeyang oppa opens the door and steps in along with me.

Casually, I pretend to search for a clean towel to bring with while Jiyong oppa is laying on the bed, busy looking through something on his phone. Probably online shopping as usual.

"Yah, I heard you are not coming with us." Taeyang oppa says, sitting down at the foot of the bed.

"Yeah, I just don't feel like doing anything today." Jiyong oppa groans, rolling over, "And also-woah woah woah there."

Immediately, he got up and put his phone back on the night stand while staring right at me.

"Baby, what are you wearing?" He cusses, eyeing my from head to toe while his lips nervously.

"A swimsuit.." I snort.

"Said who?"

"Well, Parris unnie." I shrug, "She bought this for me. And I kinda like it." I say, continuing to just a bit more.

"Please go change." 

Taeyang oppa, on the other hand is trying so hard to not burst out laughing. He buries his face into a pillow and snorts.

"Oppa, c'mon all the other girls are wearing bikini too. I am just trying to fit in." I groans, "Why? Do you not like it? Does it look that bad..."

"I like it, baby. A little too much than I should actually and that is why you are not going to wear that out in public." He says, standing up from the bed and walking toward me, "You could if you are planning to swim in our bathtub..."

"Oppa~" I whine, pouting my lips.

"Oh my god, this is too hilarious." Taeyang oppa laughs but then shut up completely when he recieves a death glare from his friend.

"You look absolutely amazing, baby. But your s are going to fall out and this when you go in the water," He says, tucking on the thin strap of my top, "It is not very supportive..."

"But-"

"No but. I love you, baby but go change."

"If you are so worried then just come to swim with us." I encourage, "Please, oppa. I don't want to wear a baggy tshirt and a short. It is so not cuteee." 

"Yeah, Jiyong-ah. Just come with us." Taeyang oppa agrees.

I give him a puppy eye and try to convince him otherwise. He stares down at me for a while and lets out a small sigh. 

"Pleaseee~" I beg

"Fine, fine.." He sighes, "But we are getting you a new swimsuit tonight when we go out shopping. I am only letting you get away with it this one time because you really got nothing else to wear."

"Thank you!" I beams, throwing my arms around him and gives him a big hug.

He kisses my head and hugs me back for a bit before pulling away.

"I am just going to go change and join you in a bit." He says, caressing my cheek with his thumb gently then walk to the bathroom.

"Wow, that was very impressive, Jieun." Taeyang oppa chuckles.

"I know he could never say no to me." I smirk, and we wait a bit for Jiyong oppa to get changed before we make our way outside of the room to join the other people at the elevator.

Thank god that the hotel shuts down the whole pool area just for us so we have all the privacy we need. Although, there is still some people walking around in the garden near the pool, they are not allowed to get too close to us as there are a group of securities surrounding us everywhere we go.

Jiyong oppa takes off his shirt and sits down at the edge of the pool, while I take a full body dip into the water. I swim around with the other girls and help them take some pictures to post on their SNS just for fun. 

"Here, Jieun go sit next to Jiyong. I am going to take a picture for you two." One of the dancer unnie says and takes her phone from my hand.

"Nah, we are not taking any photos." Jiyong oppa says, letting himself down into the water.

"Why not?" I pout.

He walks toward me and places his hands on both of my hips under the water before pulling me toward him.

"It depends, are you going to post the photo or not?" Jiyong oppa says, turning at me.

"Yaaa, why does it even matter?" Hyerim unnie spats.

"I don't want anyone to see you in this." Jiyong oppa implies, "You are mine, baby. I don't like it when so much of you are like out there for any men to look at. I don't like it." 

"Aww~" The girls coo.

"Ugh, these two.." 

"I am only just taking it so we can keep it as memories, oppa. Don't worry I am not going to post it if you don't want me to." 

He is so sweet. Ugh. 

"Thank you for understanding."  He smiles down at me and wraps his arms around my body.

He rests his chin on my shoulder and kisses me in my cheek while we are posting for photos. The pictures turn out to be very cute and I was kind of annoyed that only us will get to see how cute we look in there but in the same time I didn't want to push it and upset him.

We swim around together for a bit more and can't seem to keep our hands off of each other. It is a very nice day out and the weather is just perfect. To be able to enjoy a day off with Jiyong oppa after a long week like this really puts me in a very good mood after everything that has happened for the passed couple of days.

He has been nothing but sweet, protective and gentle toward me. If it even possible, I find myself falling for him more and more every single day. I am just crazy for this man and it is absolutely amazing that he is falling for me just as much and the same exact way.

"Hyung, me and Top hyung are going to a friend's party tonight. Do you want to come with?" Seungri oppa asks.

Quietly sigh to myself, I slowly unwrap my arms around Jiyong oppa's neck, allowing him to turn the other side to face with Seungri oppa as they continue to talk.

"What party?" Jiyong oppa asks.

With his back facing me, I immeidately frown and bite my bottom lips anxiously. A thought of him go clubbing makes me feel a little uneasy this time, basing on the fact that we had a huge fight right after the last time he gone to such place. But I manage to keep my mouth shut and wait for him to finish talking first.

"It's my business friend's birthday. He is throwing this huge party down at one of my clubs. Lots of our friends are going to be there, hyung."

Jiyong oppa takes a short pause as if he is thinking of something. 

Please don't go. Please.

"Nah, I am going to pass for this one. Don't feel like partying tonight." He simply adds, "I want to take Jieun out shopping tonight with the girls." 

"Ahhh, arasso, hyung." Seungri oppa nods, "Well you can always change your mind and Jieun can also come with us!" 

"I don't think she would want to go."

Ugh. I just love how our minds sync and he just knows me so well. What a boyfriend.

"Alright then."

Smilling to myself, I can't help it but want to just throw my arms around him and hug him so tight. How sweet of him.

"Thank you, oppa." I grins, wrapping my arms around his neck once he turns back around to look at me.

"What?" He says, looking confused.

"Nothing." I shake it off and stand up on my toe before leaning in for a kiss, "I just love you so much."

"Love you too, baby."

 

********************

 

Later that evening, me and Jiyong oppa ended up spending the late afternoon cuddling and watching a tv show in our hotel room. We slept a little bit but wake up by the time everyone is planning to leave to the mall and grab some dinners. 

"Baby, did you see my black shirt?" Jiyong oppa yells from the bathroom.

"Which one?" I mutter while doing my make up at the vanity table, "You have like a thousand of them, oppa."

"The one Hyerim noona ironed last night?" 

I watch as he steps out of the bathroom with a wet hair and a towel loosely wrapped around his waist.

"Check my side of closet. Maybe she put it in mine by mistake." I tell him.

"Alright."

*Knock Knock*

"Baby, can you get the door. I am like half ." Jiyong oppa calls.

I nod and get up to open the door. My eyebrows knotted together when I see Taehee oppa.

"What's up, oppa? Are we leaving already?" I ask, looking at the clock on the wall. It is only 6 p.m. We are supposed to leave at 6.30 to get to the restaurant on time for our reservation.

"Is Jiyong here?" He asks, bluntly walking inside.

I close the door behind him and decide to go back to what I am doing.

"Yea, but he is getting dressed." I say.

And a few second later, Jiyong oppa reappears out of nowhere but this time fully dressed. I smile while looking at him up and down, he is wearing a black shirt, with dark denim and his hair is still wet and all messy, ugh and when I thought he could not get any prettier..

"What's up, Tae?"

"I know this sounds stupid of me to ask and all since we already had a plan and stuff but one of my sunbaenim in the business just called." Taehee says, letting out a distress sigh while Jiyong oppa attentively listens to him, "He is asking if I could like bring you to his live show tonight to surprise one of his co-host Chinese's actress tonight. She is like this huge fan of yours."

"Hmm..." Jiyong oppa merely bobs his head and looks like he is in deep thought for a while.

"But I already told him you got plan though. So not pressure, Jiyong-ah if you don't want to go-"

"How long is the show going to be? ..Do I have to be there the whole night?" Jiyong oppa asks.

"I have no idea..."

"Yah, if you would have just told me sooner. The thing is I finally got a day off and I promise Jieun I am taking her out tonight.."

"It's okay, oppa." I immediately say, "You should go. She is like a huge fan of you."

"Yeah, she is. And she is pretty famous as well so a lot of medias are probably going to be there and it will be good to promote you."

"Ugh, please Taehee. I am doing a world tour right now, I am sure people already know who I am and my representation." Jiyong oppa scoffs, jokingly.

"I know. But c'mon, it will be fun." 

Looking at me with a worried look on his face, Jiyong oppa taps me on my nose lightly, making me smile.

"And you, are you sure, you are going to be okay with me ditching you tonight for work again?" He pouts.

I grin and simply nod, "Of course, it's okay. I will just go out with the girls. You go do your job, oppa. It's okay."

"Alright then I guess you can call your people and tell them I will be there." Jiyong oppa says, "But make it quick, okay? At least I want to come back and spend times before bed with Jieun."

And when I thought I will get him for the night, I was soo wrong.