forty two: where it's all started..

Last Love | G-dragon fanfic

[ GD p.o.v. ]

Taking my first step into the club, loud screaming and music blasting could be heard throughly. I kept my hands in my pocket and walked by Top hyung side the whole time we were walking further inside to be in the middle of the crowd. Seungri was already up on the stage, taking his usual position as an MC on every occasions and annouced my arrival to everyone.

"MISTER GD IS WITH US HERE, EVERYBODY MAKES SOME NOISES~~" 

The crowd cheered and every heads turned toward me. I thanked everyone for coming before we made our ways to the vip seating area.

"What's this? Is this my birthday party of Seungri welcome to Japan party?"  I chuckled and shook my head.

"You should have seen it coming when he told you he was the one in charge, G." Top hyung added, laughing as well.

"Is it just me or there are way more girls than guys in this party...?" Daesung said, looking around.

"hahahaha, It's Seungri's party. Of course, what else would you expect, Daesung-ah." 

"Me and Taeyang are going to go get a drink, do you guys want anything?" 

"Just get me my usual." Top hyung told Daesung

I slightly shrugged, "I am not drinking, I have to leave in an hour, don't want to get carried away."

Taeyang and Daesung seemed to understand right away as they casually took off together, heading toward the bar. 

"So any plans tonight after?" Top hyung started a conversation.

"I don't know, hyung. Probably going to cuddle and watch movie."

"Yah...you guys are so normal. I hate that." He laughed, "Did she get you anything for your birthday?" 

"Nah, I told her not to." I said, "It's a waste of money and it's not like I don't have everything already." 

"Of course, of course. You won't need anything." He sarcastically chuckled but ed his head slightly as he agreed, "So the simple and usual birthday it is then?"

"Well, I wish..." I breathed.

"Yah...what do you mean 'you wish'..?"  Top hyung asked but slowly he began to realize, "Don't tell me you guys haven't-"

"Yeah, hyung. Surprise right?" I said, finishing him off, "I was surprised too that I am able to stand it this long. I deserve a damn trophy for this."

"Surely you do, Jiyong-ah. Wow." He gasped, still in awe, "How could you guys even spend so many nights together alone in a room with such a nice huge bed and a thick sound-proof wall and not getting tempted to have ? If its me, I would be doing it every nights."

"Hyung, I am with you too. I want to do her so bad, not that I am like h*rny or something but just ugh, I just want her to be all mine already like in those kind of way and maybe a little h*rny too but c'mon, she is so damn hot like how could any guys not want to hit that. Ugh, you have no idea how hard it has been for me to go to sleep at night. I can't even cuddle her because she is going to know for sure that I'm hard as hell down there."

"Yeah, I mean it must be hard and 'it' must be hard too." He chuckled, "Yah..Jieun is really something, are you sure she really really likes you? How can she never think of those stuffs with you?"

"Well..she likes me, that's for sure, hyung but the part, I have no clue." I said, "She must be so determinding to save herself untill marriage, I guess?"

"That's good for her, I mean. But sh*t, that must be really bad for you, Ji." 

I sighed, "Yea but nothing I can do. I can't just force her to have with me. I don't want to ruin our relationship by pressuring her into it as well. What we got is much more variable to waste it just like that."

Patting me on my shoulder, "You are doing great, Ji. Just keep it up, I am sure she is going to be ready soon. Let's hope so." 

"Guys!Guys Oh my god!" 

Making his way through the crowd toward us, Daesung looked at me upon his arrival and he swallowed hard. His face looked like he had just seen a ghost or something.

"What's up, Dae?" 

"You wouldn't believe this." He said breathlessly and was acting all startled on top of that. 

The music was so loud and it was so hard to understand what he was saying after that. Whatever he was trying to tell me, I could already sense it was going to be something that I wouldn't want to hear.

"Daesung-ah, what are you saying? The music is too loud, I can't hear you?" I shouted.

"Daesung, calm down.." Taeyang then spoke up, and this time I could hear him loud and clear, "Jiyong-ah, Kiko is here."

"What??!!" My heart sunk to the groud at Taeyang's words.

"That's what I was trying to tell you...she's here. We just ran into her at the bar." Daesung grumbled.

I felt as if my world had stopped spinning but in a bad way. The last thing I could ever think of having at my birthday party was here and for heaven sakes, if this got out that my ex was at my birthday party and my actual girlfriend was nowhere to be found. For heaven sake, people were going to love to read about that.

"Wait, who's Kiko?" 

Burying my face in my hands, I let out a silent scream.

This hyung. I am so done with him.

"Hyung~ It's Jiyong's ex girlfriend. That Japanese model." Taeyang said, annoyingly to Top hyung who was still looking confused on the other end.

"I know but which one? Both of his exs were Japanese models." 

"The tall one, hyung. The one that cheated on me." I grunted. 

"Ah..that's one. Well sh*t, what do we do then?" 

"I don't think we have to do anything. As long as she doesn't come near me, I think there shouldn't be a problem." 

And not even a second after I said that, from behind Taeyang she appeared. Standing tall on her ground, with her hands resting on both side of her hips.

"Long time no see, Kwon Ji Yong."

 

************************

 

[ Jieun p.o.v. ]

The car ride was taking much longer than I expected since it was raining pretty badly and the road was very slippery. Hannah noona was taking a short nap on the back seat and I was on edge of joining her too but my head wouldn't let me. 

All day I had been thinking about what should I really give Jiyong oppa for his birthday, I came up with thousands and thousands ideas but none of them sounded good to me at the end.

I sighed, resting my head back as I tried to dig deep in my head for ideas. Sliding my phone out of my pocket, I decided to look it up on the internet. 

'a travel book'              no.

'a headphone'             well, he already got like thousands of those I am sure.

'a laptop'                     plenty of those as well.

'a bluetooth speaker'  bruh, he owns a damn studio at home

'a concert ticket'         to what? his own concert?

Ugh. These are all so stupid, I couldn't believe I am reading this. I thought but then my eyes laid on the last suggested item on the list..

'a birthday '

Hmm....okay.

I could tell my cheeks were burning in red as I continued to read down the articles. I couldn't believe I am really doing this. It doesn't sound at all like l to begin with. I had to remember to clear the search history after this otherwise... ugh, I wouldn't even want to think about it.

Despite all the embarassment feeling, so should I really just have with him tonight or not? I couldn't help it but thought about all the ways that this could end up really wrong and turned into something I would eventually regret if we end up didn't last. But for the passed few months, I had to admit that I didn't think I could possibly find any men better than this honestly. He was like the perfect man, any women would die for and now that I got a hold of him, it would be really stupid of me if I let him go.

We were going to last, I just knew it.

Well actually, I didn't really know it but what was there for me to loose from letting myself have a bit of a fun with him. I meant if it was such a bad and horrible thing, why would most people go out of their ways to have it. If you were going to sleep with someone, wouldn't you want that someone to be Kwon Ji Yong?

I mean c'mon.

Sighing to myself, maybe it's the time that I learned to grow up a little it and let myself live. You only lived once, and what if I never had a chance to get married, would that mean I am going to be a forever? That would be so sad.

"You can do it, Jieun. Go get it." I cheered silently to myself.

"Jieun." 

Finally waking up from her sleep, Hannah unnie sat up and fixed her mess hair.

"Are we there yet?" She said with a really raspy voice.

"No, unnie. We are almost there though." I said, looking out the window. Then suddenly, as the car drove passed a convenience store on the street, I realized something important, "Oh Jaeho oppa, can we stop by at the next convenience store on the way? I have to get something." 

"Ah, yes, ms. Of course."

"What do you need to get Jieun-ah?"

I was taken back a little bit at Hannah unnie's question but then I played it cool, "I just want to get some Japanese snacks, unnie."

"Oh yahh~ Japan conveniece store got the best snacks actually. I actually have a craving for instant ramen so bad right now. Let's go." Hanna noona said, sounding really excited.

The car turned around the corner of the street and parked right in front of a small convinece store.

"The driver said this is the last store we will pass on the way. Another turn and we would be right in front of the hotel."

"This will do, Jaeho-shi. Thank you."I said, before getting out of the van with Hannah noona following just right behind.

We entered the store and the cashier greeted us kindly in Japanese. Immediately, I scanned through all the shelves in every aisle as I tried to spot where 'it' is located. 

"Jieun-ah, what are you looking for?" Hannah unnie said, as she ran into me in the women essentials aisle. She already filled up her basket to the max with all the different types of snacks, "These are all like the boys' favourite snacks. I remembered seeing them get it all the time when we stopped by at a conveniece store during the tour last year." 

"Ahh..." I nodded.

"So should we go? Or you want to get something else?" She asked, "And why are you here in this aisle anyways, the snacks were all the way to the other side. Didn't you say you want to get a snack?"

"Umm...I am just looking for-" I stuttered, "A pad, unnie. Yeah a pad, I am just looking for that but everything is all in Japanese here."

"Ahh...well don't buy it, you can just borow mine. I have a box fulled back at the hotel. Let's go then." She chuckled, playfully nudging me forward with the basket.

Running my hand through my hair awkwardly as I turned and looked at Hannah unnie in the eyes. We were holding gaze for what felt like an hour long to me but it probably was only 30 seconds. I could feel my face heating up and I was biting down on my bottom lips in anticipation of whether or not I should just tell her.

"What's up, Jieun? Do you need to get something more or not? Just go walk around one more time and check if there is anything you want, I will just wait here." She encouraged.

"Unnie..I want to get like..like...ugh." Eagerly, I kept biting down on my bottom lips, trying to think of the way to say this without making a fool of myself.

"You can just show me the photos of the snacks you want, I can-"

"Unnie, I need a ."

I cut her off, completely taking her breath away. Her eyeballs looked like they were about to pop out of its socket. There was a huge pause there and we both just stood in silent before she realized she was making me embarassed.

"Ah yeah...,that... Jieun-ah, I didn't mean to- I am not judging you or anything, I swear I am-"

"Noona, it's fine..." I chuckled, "Can we just quickly get it and leave? I feel like the workers are starting to recognize me." 

"Of course. Of course." She repeated, quickly coming back to her senses, "Ah...Jieun-ah, it's too risky for you to be in here. Just go wait for me in the car, I will get what you need. If they start to recognize you and they see us buying condoms, it's not going to be good for you and Jiyong."

I nodded, totally agreeing with her and quickly pulled up my hood to cover my face as I exited the store.

Well, one task down, one more to go.

 

*******************

 

Pacing up and down nervously in the room, my eyes glazed over the clock every ten seconds as it was getting closer and closer to 10. Jiyong oppa could be back anytimes soon from now. My heart would skip a beat every once in a while if I heard a sound of footsteps coming from outside. I wanted to text him so bad but I didn't want to sound clingy when he was with his friends. I wanted him to be able to fully spend his times with them without having to be worried about me and came back whenever he really felt like it.

But god, the wait is killing me slowly at this point. 

After I had been walking for nearly an hour, I could no longer feel my legs. I sat down at the edge of the bed as I reached out for my phone that was lying on the nightstand.

Should I text him? or Should I not? 

I thought to myself and ended up going with the second choice once again. The last time he texted me was when he was letting me know they were arriving at the club and I just sent a simple 'have fun' with a smiley face emoji back and he hadn't read it since then. I wondered if he were having too much fun that he already forgot about me. Let's hope it wasn't that, otherwise I would feel so stupid for getting all worked up about tonight.

I waited. And waited. And waited.

An hour and a half had passed and it was already passed the time we had agreed on. I frowned, staring blankly at my phone screen, waiting for it to notify me with something. It a few minutes before eleven and I had no idea where he was and what he was up to. 

I was getting really sleepy and was about to lay down but then someone knocked at the door. I could hear the sound of the door being unlocked and at the second, I knew it couldn't be anyone else apart from the one and only person I had been waiting for this whole entire time.

Getting up from the bed, I slowly walked toward the doorway and once our eyes met, I completely forget about all the words I had been wanting to say.

"Oh..you're still awake." He mumbled surprisingly to himself as if he didn't expect to me to still be waiting. 

"Of course I am...Didn't I suppose to wait for you?" I said.

"Sorry, babe...something came up and we had to stay a bit longer than I expected." He explained, kicking off his shoes and walked further into the room.

"Oh...it's okay. So what came up?" I asked.

There was a small suspicious pause there, before he awkwardly stuttered, "It was just...Well...it's about Seungri, I don't really know what happened but-"

"Ahh...okay." I shrugged it off, not really feel like digging down for the truth at that moment, "How was the party?"

"It was great. A lot of people, we didn't really get to do much." He simply replied, "I miss you."

Wrapping his arm around my waist, he kissed my romantically on my lips before pulled away, "I miss you too." I said.

"I am going to go shower quickly and we can decide what movie are we going to watch tonight, okay?" He suggested before giving me another small peck on my cheek.

As he was about to let go, I grabbed hold of both of his arms, pulling him back toward me, "Oppa.." I gulped.

"Yeah?" He smiled down at me and I looked at him in the eyes, trying to clear my head and just went for it but I just couldn't. It felt as if my lips were glued shut, "Jieun?"

"Let's do it, oppa." 

Looking at me with his eyes widened in shock, he was so astonished that he had to make sure if he heard me right, "What? What did you say?"

"Let's do it, oppa. Let's have ." I repeated norvously, and the realization that I was obviously blushing made me feel even more self-conscious.

his bottom lips, he took in a long deep breath and it looked like he was getting a bit upset, "Jieun, don't joke around like that. It's not funny." He rebuked.

"I am not joking..." I scowled, "I am being serious. I want to have with you."

"Don't get me wrong, baby. I would love to you too but why? Since when did you-"

"I trust you. I know you would never ever do anything to hurt me and I love you, I just want to completely be yours and I want you to be my first." 

I cracked my mouth open to continue speaking, but before I could verbally object, he crushed his lips roughly to mine.

 

*****************