twenty-seven: no secrets

Last Love | G-dragon fanfic

[ Jieun p.o.v. ]

I arrived at the set and was greeted by the team. I walked inside with some of the clothes for all the artists. There was already a lot of people as I entered. Parkbom unnie, gummy unnie were already getting their make up done and everyone was just enjoying each other company. 

We were shooting for the upcoming YG family concert poster. All the artists were required to be there on times and each of them would have their own shot as well after a groupshot session. 2ne1, Bigbang, Winner, Gummie unnie, Seven oppa were expected, so I guessed it was going to be a long day of shooting for me.

 

Ding. 

My phone rang as I put down the clothes on the table in the dressing room. I greeted all the stylists unnie and stepped aside to the corner of the room to check my phone.

 

From: GD

Baby, u there? I am on my way just got done with my interview.

 

And yes, I save his name as in GD instead. I figured since things were starting to get more serious between us, obviosuly I will be in contact with him throughout the day and I wouldn't want people to be seeing my pet name to him popping up in my notification. That would be kind of embarassing.

 

To: GD

I am here, oppa. Getting everyone ready. I think we are going to do 2ne1 shoot first then you guys so you better get here fast.

 

I pressed send and returned back to my work. 

 

About a half an hour passed by, I was standing behind the monitor with the director and making sure everything turned out perfect. I would step in here and there to fix up the outfits but most of the times, I was waiting for his arrival. The one and only, Jiyoung.

I heard a van pulled over at the front of the set and a bunch of the makeup artists rushed there. I was pretty sure it was them so I just kept it cool and continued doing my work when I heard that familiar angelic voice.

"Annyeonghaseyo~~" It was Jiyoung oppa. I recognised that voice right away without having to turn around.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Jiyoung-ah! You guys go get ready! You are up next from the girls." The producer annouced.

I felt a warm hand gently being placed on my back, "Hey, baby." Jiyoung oppa whispered into my ears, sending chill down my spine. 

"Hey.." I mumbled back shyly as he leaned in for a kiss on my forehead before heading to fitting room.

I stood there, smiling stupidly to myself as I watch his back disappearing from my sight. Ughhh, I can't believe I am dating this guy, I really am living every girls' dream, am I.

Looking around, I realized everyone was already staring at me, I shook my head and sighed causing some of them to chuckle. Bommie unnie sent a wink my way and we continued with the shooting.

"Okay, that is for you girls. Good works. Now where are my Bigbang at?" The director said, looking around.

"They are getting ready, hyung. Almost done." Seven oppa said, he walked out from the fitting room and came directly toward me for a check up, "I feel like this tie is a bit too bright for the suit, Jieun-ah." 

"I think it is just fine, oppa. The suit is velvet so once you are standing in front of all the light, it would be as bright as your tie." I explained, helping him with his tie a bit as it was not in a right form.

"Bigbang is up." The producer called.

There he was. As handsome as ever, with a black suit, white shirt inside loosely buttoned and his chic facial expression. All of the sudden from a sweet loving boyfriend, he appeared to be someone dangerously intimidated. Like the type that would get you stuttering and choking in your own words if he started talking to you.I couldn't look away, his glance was sharp and his face was just so addictive. 

Snapping out of my day dreaming, I watched Hyerim unnie fix their hair and Hannah unnie adjusted their clothing, one by one. Jiyoung oppa probably caught me staring at him as he teased me with a smirk when our eyes met. I shook my head and tried to keep my straight face. 

"Okay, everyone are we all set?" The director yelled.

"Wait!" A strong voice shouted, shushing out the whole place with that harsh and cold tone.

"ah...." I heard Jiyong oppa cursed under his breath.

At the time that I turned around, I was taken back in shock for a few second there. It was Ajasshi. He had his striaght face on with seriously zero readable expression. For the first time, I couldn't tell whether he was upset or happy. He was walking toward Jiyoung so determinding but then stopped as he reached just behind the director chair. He then pointed out with his index finger to Jiyong oppa and then to the fitting room. 

I watched them both leaving the scene and couldn't help it but wondered what was going on.

 

**********************

 

[ GD p.o.v. ]

At that moment, I really I was so f cked. I was way too worried about how the interview was going to effect Jieun this morning that I totally forgot to discuss about it with hyung. 

Remember if you guys decide to do something, I have to be the first to know about. 

His words rang repeatedly in my head as we walked into Bigbang's dressing room. I shut the door behind me and threw myself on the couch with a heavy sigh.

"Judging from your sigh, I think you've already figured out why did I call you in here." Hyung started with a cold tone as he sat down beside me on the couch.

"I know, hyung. I am sorry. Ugh. I remembered everything you said but everything happened so fast that I totally forget to think about calling you this morning." I explained.

"Jiyong, do you know that at the office right now, everything is a mess. It was a chaos." He recounted, "We have been recieving thousand of calls from the reporters and the presses about your interview this morning. And I told you, I told you before you make your relationship official or something contacted me first because we will know when to put all the lines on hold and gave out all the emergency contact numbers to the staffs that actually needed to contact us for work. Now we forced to shut down every units in our building."

Shaking my head in disappointment, I already knew this would be the consequence and still I did something without thinking twice again. Not the first time I had thrown YG building in chaos, and it shouldn't even happen if I would have just taken a few minute out of my morning to call hyung. 

"Hyung, I am really sorry." I sincerely apologized, "I really should have known better and called you since yesterday. I am so sorry."

We both remain silent. 

I felt so irresponsible as for a man at my age and as the leader of Bigbang. How could I possibly make this mess? I gave all the staffs in YG company a hard times and they had to shut down the company for the day because of me. 

Sajangnim heavily sighed, "Don't beat yourself up too much about it. You are making me feel bad for coming all the way here to scold you."

"Ugh, hyung. Seriously, I should have known. I am so sorry. Is there anything I could do to help out everyone right now?" 

"I could never stay mad at you, can I?" He sighed again, for the thousandth times today probably, "How about just do your best today and next time, Jiyong, Next time, please let me know."

"Of course, hyung. I am so sorry."

"Don't be too sorry, to be honest-" He started, "If only people only have their interests focusing on their own issues, we wouldn't be in this situation right now."

I nodded, completely agreeing with him.

"But still, so you guys are like together- together."

"Yeah, we are." I replied, "We kinda had a talk last night and I think it would work the best for us if I just confirmed it myself this morning. I mean otherwise people are going to keep digging for more. Now they know we are together and once there is nothing fo me to hide, there is nothing for them to find."

"True."

 

*******************

 

[ Jieun p.o.v. ]

They had been gone for so long, what were they talking about. I stood there completely zone out as the shoot kept on going without Jiyong oppa. I was so concerned, did he do anything wrong? or was it his interview this morning that was throwing him in trouble with Sajangnim.

"What are you thinking about, Jieun?" I looked over my shoulder and saw Hyerim unnie stood there, staring at me.

"Unnie, do you know why Sajangnim need to talk to Jiyong oppa so privately? Like right before the shoot...is it that important?"

She sighed, "It's about his interview." 

"Oh...what's wrong, unnie."

"Wait, you haven't seen it yet?"

I shook my head, I didn't have time to sit down and watched the interview since it was like an hour long. I was planning to watch it tonight when we were done from work but I guessed I made a mistake. 

"Jiyong confirmed you guys' dating scandals and apparently, everyone is going crazy about it. The presses, the reporters, all the stock holders are already contacting Sajangnim about the news and it shocked the whole music industry."

"Why..is it that bad that we are together or something. I think this is a private matter and-"

"I know, Jieun-ah. I totally agree with you as well but this is GD we are talking about. Of course, people are going to go crazy over it. They have been fed with rumors and rumors for years about his personal life and never gotten a hand on the right one. But now, they got the news directly from Jiyong himself and it was even confirmed in a live interview."

"Ah.." I mumbled.

"You guys better watched out from now because every moves you make are probably going to be posted online or recorded."

"Well...this is hader than I thought it was going to be.." I admitted.

"Just focus on your relationship , Jieun. I am telling you right now. Don't get into this and let it effect both of you. I have so much hopes for you and Jiyong so don't disappoint me."

What am I thinking...what was on my mind when I said yes to this whole thing. What should I do now. - I thought.

This whole thing seemed to blow up more than I could even imagine and it really was getting to me. The door of Bigbang's fitting room was swing opened. I immediately shifted my glance and my heart warmth up as I saw a smile on Jiyong oppa's face.

"Okay, guys. Our leader is here, let's get moving!" Seungri shouted and the shoot continued to go on.

 

***************