thirty three: Hello HK part 1

Last Love | G-dragon fanfic

Hong Kong , 2:43 A.M.

We finally landed in Hongkong. We got through their immigration within 20 minutes and headed out of the airport. There were still some fans, waiting outside surprisingly despite the times we late which was really late at night. The boys stopped by and got photo with some of them since there were not a lot of them anyways so it wasn't completely unsafe.

Jiyong oppa said goodnight to me and got in a seperate car that took him directly to the studio while me and everyone else were being picked up with our hotel's van.

"Ah, so what is the room arrangement going to be now that Jiyong hyung isn't here. Is our Jieun going to have to sleep alone tonight?" Seungri oppa teased.

I blushed a little and ignored him as I recieved a text already from Jiyong oppa.

"Who says Jieun is going to sleep in the same room with Jiyong, Seungri." Hyerim unnie said, "Mr. Sajangnim had already booked her an extra single room, and he even said to all of us that we have to keep our eyes on them and make sure they won't be sleeping together." 

"Yah, what is this?" Top oppa said, "Are you guys seriously going to listen to him?"

"We have no choices. I mean Jieun is only 19 anyways, she shouldn't be sharing a room with Jiyong." Hyerim unnie shrugged.

"This is too much. Jiyong hyung is going to be so pissed once he found out."  Daesung oppa warned, "I don't get why Sajangnim has to do that though. You guys already live in the same building which means you probably have slept together bunch of times. Why does he suddenly care so much now? Is it illegal to sleep together here in Hongkong but not in Korea." 

I laughed at Daesung oppa as he protested, "Ah, oppa. It's okay. Me and Jiyong oppa, we don't sleep with each other anyways." I said, completely unbothered. 

"What?" The four guys turned to me at the same times with their mouths dropping in shock.

"Wait, what do you mean when you say you guys don't sleep together? Don't you live just like right above Jiyong?" Taeyang oppa asked.

"Yea, I do. I lived on the 5th floor and Jiyong oppa is on the 3rd."

"So you guys never just stayed over at your or his place?" 

"We do hang around with each other a lot. But we slept seperately all the times, I never slept at his place, oppa. And why do you guys have to act like it's so weird and shocking." I snorted.

"Because...I don't know. Well, maybe you, probably not so weird but that's really weird of Jiyong." Taeyang oppa chuckled.

"I am Christian, oppa and I am that really strict type so na-ah. No sleeping together until we are married." I stated, strongly.

"Yah, this girl is really something.." Top oppa mumbled.

"Good for you, Jieun-ah." Hyerim unnie said, giving me a thumb up, "These boys they are all naugthy, only think about those stuffs. Ignore them." 

"Noona, we are all adults now. What are you even talking about?" Daesung oppa scoffed. 

"Well whatever, but Sajangnim can't forbid me from sharing a room with my girlfriend. That's where I draw the line." Taeyang oppa said playfully, with his arms crossing over his chest.

The van ride took almost half an hour and we finally reached the hotel. The securities helped us with the luggages and everyone was given a keycard to their room. 

All the staff were divided into groups and in every group, there were three people. These three people would be sharing one suite and each of the members got their own private room with a connected room, which would be for their personal managers. Ajasshi booked out the whole seventh floor of the hotel for us so no one would just allow to burge in. 

Me, on the other hand was assigned to the room far away at the end of the hallway which mean in order to get there, you needed to walk pass all the staff members' rooms. Ajasshi did that one purpose. That way, everyone could tell if Jiyong oppa and I would sneak around to see each other at night or not.

But it was fine with me, I was unbothered because I knew anyways we wouldn't. I was super tired from the flight so instead of staying after with everyone else for dinner, I excused myself and went striaght to bed.

 

**********************

 

The next morning I wake up from the sounds of someone knocking at my door, I got up, threw on my reading glasses and fixed my morning hair. 

"Who's this?" I shouted, waiting for a response before I opened the door.

"It's me, Jiyong oppa." 

I smiled, and quickly opened the door. 

"Morning, oppa." I mumbled, feeling a bit thristy as I just woke up.

"Morning, baby. Did you get to rest well last night?" He asked, leaning against the edge of the door with his arm crossed.

"Yea, oppa. I slept so much last night. What time is it even? No one wake me up." I slightly yawned and stretched my arms up.

"It's only 7 in the morning, oppa just here to tell you that I am back." He smiled, "And I am going to go take a shower now and get ready for practice. We are leaving in an hour." 

I pouted, "Oppa~ you haven't gotten any sleeps at all, right? You just got back right now and you are getting ready to leave again..can you just rest for a little bit? Please." 

"I can't, Jieun-ah. We have to leave in an hour so oppa has to be ready. I don't want everyone else to be waiting for me." He spoke, running his hand up and down my arm. 

How could he say that. Heck, everyone could be waiting all day for all I cared. My boyfriend hadn't gotten any sleeps at all for two days straight and no one was doing anything about it. He worked so hard, the schedule should even be cancelled for today so he could finally have his sleep for the show tonight.

"Oppa." I said, "I am still tired. I want to sleep." 

"hahaha then go back to bed, baby. You don't have to come for the rehearsal. Just stay here alright? I will tell the guard to come up here and be with you."

"Aniyo, I don't want to sleep alone. I can't go back to sleep, oppa." I lied.

"Really..ugh. Is there anything we can do? Do you need something, I could ask the staff to go get them?"

I shook my head, "Just come in and lay down with me, oppa. I want to sleep with you."

Jiyong oppa's eyes widened a little as he tried to recall what I said, "What.. Did you just say you want to sleep with me?" He reassured.

"Oppa, not sleep like that though.." I bellowed, "Like laying down together. In bed. That's what I mean." 

Doing that was probably the only way out for me if I wanted him to get some sleep. I know by just telling him, it wouldn't get the job done cause once I went back to bed, I was sure he would just go back to his room and started to get ready. But now that I asked him to come in and laid down with me, I was sure he will eventually falling asleep himself.

"Jaeho shi, can you watch and make sure no one distrubed us. If they asked, just say Jiyong oppa is sleeping in his room or something. Cover us up, will you?" I pleaded, giving him a sad look.

"Of course, Jieun-shi. I will be just right here, in front of your room. Don't worry." He assured.

"Thank youuu." I thanked him and tugged on Jiyong oppa's arm before pulling him inside. I closed the door behide us and turned around to face Jiyong oppa who looked totally out of it.

"Woah. Are we really doing this?" He joked, walking toward the bed as he plopped down on one side.

"We are just going to take a nap together, oppa." I warned, "Nothing more than that okay? I just want to make sure you get some sleeps."

"Ugh. Should have known..." He pouted, "You are only doing this because you want me to sleep...I told you I can't sleep, Jieun-ah. I have to get ready for the rehearsal."

"Aniyooo~" I whined, climbing on top of him as he tried to get up. I laid on him and wrapped my arms around his waist, holding onto him like a baby, "Let's sleep, oppa. I am tired." I murmured, faking a yawn.

I heard him let out small chuckle before removing my arms around his waist. He wrapped his around me instead and buried his face into the side of my neck as we cuddled to sleep.

 

*****************

 

[ Third person p.o.v. ]

The staffs, dangers and stylist were all gathered up downstairs in the lobby of the hotel as they waited for their bossess.

Top stood in the elevator with Taeyang, Daesung and Seungri right by his side. The door slowly slided open and they made their entrace. Top friendly greeted the team, every single one of them, one by one.

"Are we all here? Should we get going?" Hyerim spoke up as her eyes studied the crew. Her eyebrows furrowed as she notice someone missing.

An important someome, actually.

"Hey, boys. Where is your leader at?" She asked.

"Oh, he hasn't came down yet? I thought he was going to go straight to the show after his studio session last night and meet us there." Daesung inquired.

"I haven't seen him at all either." Top added.

"But I just saw Jaeho oppa this morning." Somi, the young stylist spoke up confidently at what she saw earlier, "He was just walking around Jieun-shi's room if I remember it right. But it was since the morning though and after that I don't know."

It only tookk Hyerim two second to piece everything together, she right away knew where could she possibly be looking for the troublesome Jiyong. 

She pushed her way through the crew and headed toward the elevator.

Hannah, Somi and Seungri were trailing just right behind as they began to wonder the same thing,

"This boy." Hyerim grunted, "I was just saying to Jieun last night, and there they are. Sneaking around to be with each other at this hour. We were supposed to be leaving already for the rehearsal."

"Noona, calm down." Seungri giigled, 'They probably are almost done by now if Somi saw them together since this early morning."

"Aniyo, Seungri-shi. I didn't say I saw them together." Somi corrected, "I said I saw Jaeho oppa and that is. Who knows where could Jiyong-shi possible be at..."

"Yah, No more talking." Hyerim fumed, "My head is already hurting enought. If Sajangnim ever finds out about this, I am going striaght to hell once we get back to Korea."

The elevator arrived at the 7th floor and Hyerim took a run down the hallway. She stopped as her eyes came in contact with Jiyong's personal security, Jaeho.

"Where is Jiyong?" She asked up out of nowhere.

"Oh..Jiyong-shi? I think he is still resting in his room. This morning we-"

"Yah, do you think I look like a dummy or something?" She scolded, "Steop aside."

"Hyerim-shi I think Jieun-shi is still resting as well and she wouldn't-"

The door was swung open easily since it wasn't even locked at the first place. Hyerim was a little bit surprised that these two kids didn't even play it safe and made sure to locke the door first. It seemed like the first thing a normal someone would do if they were to sneak arounr and didn't want to get caught.

She slowly walked further into the room and kept shut. She observed the room a little and weirdly, everything seemed to be quiet normal as the floor was clear. There was no sign of clothes lying around carelessly and there was literally no trace of Jiyong.

Her eyes came up and finally met with what she had been searching for. She sighed at what was in front of her and began to feel a bad feeling building up in her stomach. 

There they were, just casually taking a nap with each other so peacefully. They both were still fully clothes and Jieun had her full long sleeves top and pajamas shorts on. Jiyong, on the other hand was just laying by her side with one of his arm wrapped around her tiny waist.

"See, noona. Told you, there were just taking a nap together." Seungri snorted quietly, before right away exiting the room.

Hyerim swallowed hard as she whispered, "Jiyong-ah~" Her voice immediately changed as she approached the poor guy on the side of the bed.

Gently, she nudged him in his shoulder and he slowly opened up his eyes.

"Ah..noona." He murmured with a sleepy voice.

Poor guy- she thought to herself.

He was probably still tired from last night and from what she had been hearing, he hadn't been getting a proper sleep for a while. His schedule had been all packed and among all the other, she should have known that better than anyone else.

"Jiyong-ah, we have to leave soon for the rehearsal. Are you okay?" She mumbled, trying no to wake up the girl who was laying right next to Jiyong as she spoke, "Or do you want us to just head there first so you could maybe rest of another hour. I could ask one of the van to stay after and assist you there later with Jieun." 

"Ani, noona. I will just get up right now actually." Jiyong muttered, "Sorry, noona. Is evertone all waiting for me?" 

"Aniyo, aniyo, Jiyong-ah~" Hyerim noona denied, "Are you sure you don't want to sleep a bit more?"

"It's okay, noona. We only have to be there for three hours anyways. I will just sleep on the way there in the van or something. I will manage. Don't worry." He pointed out.

Hyerim sighed, knowing she couldn't put him on pause once she decided to wake him up. She hopelessly gave in and was about to exit the room.

 

*******************

 

[Jieun p.o.v. ]

I was slowly wake up from my sleep by a whispering noise from someone and suddenly, I jumped, realizing something important.

"Ahh, Jieun-ah, you are awake?"

I turned to find the origin of the sweet calming voice and could feel my face started to burn up in embarassment.

"Omo, unnie." I gasped a little, "Wait..what..how..It's not like-"

"Jiyong went missing this morning so I figure..." She giggled before shoting me a small wink, "He might be here with you and there he is." She said, point over at Jiyong oppa as he just walked out of the bathroom.

He was already wearing a completely different outfit from this morning and his face seemed a bit freshen up.

"Jieun-ah, are you still tired? Oppa has to leave for the rehearsal now, do you want to come with?" Jiyong oppa asked, as he sat down next to me on the bed, "You don't have to come if you still tired, baby. I will just be gone for a few hour only and will come back right after."

"Are you sure, oppa?" I asked, "I really want to go though.."

Hyerim unnie giggled and placed her hand on my head adoringly, "Yah just rest. You have tonight to watch your oppa perform anyways. Unnie will do you a favor this morning and make sure he didn't sneak a look at any other idol girls there, alright?"

"You know me so well, unnie." I joked, sarcastically, "That's the main reason why I am here at the first place."

"Yah, you two." Jiyong oppa grumbled, "I don't do that even when I am single. Just so you know."

I shot him a teasing smirk and he just simply laughed it off.

"So are you coming with us?" Hyerim unnie asked for the last time.

"I might join later, unnie. Still have to get ready and all that. I don't want to hold your guys back." I explained reasonably. 

"Arasso. Then oppa is going to go now, okay?" Jiyong oppa said and he gave me a long lingering kiss on my lips for one last time right before he left. 

 

************************