forty-six: make up

Last Love | G-dragon fanfic

[ Jieun p.o.v. ]

Biting the inside of my cheek, I tried to keep an emotionless face as me and Jiyong oppa approached the main exit door. He tightens his grip around my hands and his other arm wrapped around my waist as we walked outside. A loud screaming, yelling filled up both of my ears and I have to squint my eyes to see properly because there are so many camera flashing at us. I sigh quietly to myself, realizing this is probably what I have to learn to deal for the time that I am  dating with someone like Kwon Ji Yong. It is kind of pathetic how you have to fake everything for everyone to not think this and that but this is probably better than having an article written about how you fight with your boyfriend blasting all over the internet. 

I allow Jiyong oppa to guide me toward our van before we finally manage to get in. As usual, he let me in first and then follow, when the door is being slid shut by the guard from outside and only the two of us are left in the vehicle, I again let out a sigh. 

"I am sorry you have to go through that..." He quietly mumbles, and I figure he was probably meaning about the press.

"It's okay." I says back, still not wanting to look at him as my eyes focus on the view outside the window.

"Baby..look at me." 

I heard him speak but choose to ignore. I know it is stupid to keep giving each other a silent treatment but there will never be the right time to have this discussion with him. If I start arguing with him now, we have to stop again when the driver comes. And if we talk about it at the airport, people will see us fighting and write stuff about it on the internet again. We never get to be alone, alone and to be honest, I am not quite sure I am ready to talk about it with him yet even.

"Jieun." He calls again, this time his hand finds its way to my thigh as he gently caresses it.

I sigh, turning to look at him. 

"I am sorry..." He says.

"I trusted you. And you lied to me." I grunts.

If we were to talk about this last night, I would probably already be crying the second he approached me but after spending the whole night thinking about it, I realize it did not upset me as much as it did yesterday anymore. I am now just hurt and feel like I am betrayed by literally everyone in the team not only him.

"I swear I did not want to..." Jiyong oppa pleads, "I was really planning to tell you but I have the show and everything and I just-"

"So you think me finding out like this is better for our relationship?"

"You were not supposed to find out this way, Jieun. I literally call everyone I know in the industry to try and take all the news and photos down."

"Wow.." I shakes my head, "Well, thank you so much oppa.." I say sarcastically.

What is he even thinking? 

"Baby, trust me please nothing happened. She did hug me but I pulled away. The photo is just..ugh."

"And how can I trust you after what you did?!" I grumbles.

I watch as he slowly backs away, knowing what I said is true. How could I trust him when he did lie to me before now. It is going to be hard, giving that how much I have invested into him and our relationship. I did not expect him to do this to me. At least, not this soon.

"Here." 

My eyebrows furrow when Jiyong oppa hands me his phone.

"What?" I snap.

"You can look through it. Do whatever you want with it. You can have all my passwords to all my SNS and everything. Whatever you want, baby. You can even call Kiko right now and ask her what really happened that night."

I stare at him. A part of me doesn't really believe it, but a part of me is slowly beginning to feel sorry for him in a way that I don't even know how. What if he really did not lie and nothing happened. What if I am really just overreacting this whole thing...

"Call her. And ask her if we did anything else apart from her trying to hug me.." He dares. 

My facial expression softens when I notice the confident he has in his statement. He doesn't even look worried as I take the phone out of his hand and pretends to unlock it. He just turns away and relax casually in his seat.

Maybe nothing happened...maybe he really had a lot going on that he did not want to deal with it right before the concert. 

Maybe this is something I should understand and to take into account, he really does have a lot going on in his life and fighting with me before he went off stage would have been pretty ugly and mood-killing for him.

"Why did not you just tell me..." I whispers softly.

"Because I know with the medias and the photos and everything it is going to be very hard to make you believe me...I just don't want that to get in a way when we could have just discussed about it like privately." He explains, "I hate it so much when these people do this to me. They don't even know what happened and they write about it, talk about it as if they were the one in the conversation...It . I pulled away the second she wrapped her arm around me but of course, they have to only put up the photo of us hugging."

I sigh. Dropping my head and hands Jiyong oppa back his phone.

"And that is right? She just hugged you, nothing else." I ask.

"Yes, baby. I swear." He adds, strongly, "I know I was wrong for lying and everything but I really did not go that far as cheating on you. I am really open about our relationship and people know how serious I am about you. I am crazy about you, babe." He sighs.

He takes my hand from my lap and pulls me in for a hug.

"I am so sorry. Tell me what do you want me to do." He says, kissing me multiple times on my hair.

I pout and shake my head, "You don't have to do anything..." I breath out.

"We can go shopping and I will buy you anything you want. Or do you want to go some places nice tonight? I can take you after the rehearsal."

"It's okay, oppa." I say, "Just don't lie to me again. Next time I am really going to not talk to you ever again." 

"Of course, baby. I would not dare." He says, before holding my chin up so I look directly right at him, "I am so sorry."

I study his face for a few second and look deep into his eyes. How could I stay mad at this pretty face. Ugh.

"Can I have a kiss now?" He pouts.

I let out a small chuckle and shake my head. We both smile at each other before he slowly leans in and pressed his lips on mine. He kisses so soft and gently that I feel like my knees growing weak despite the fact that I am sitting. His hand reaches behind me and slowly nudges me forward to move up to his lap. 

The kiss is supposed to be just a peck but it seems like Jiyong oppa has something else in his mind. A small moan escapes from his lips when I am completely seating on his lap sideway. Our body pressed against each other and I could feel his hand sliding up my thigh. It travels upward until he reaches the hem of my top. He pulls away for a second and flashes me the most mischievous smirk. 

My mouth drops a little when his warm hand lands places on top of my bra. He grabs my and bites his bottom lips while still staring at me.

"Mine. I miss you so much, baby." He whispers into my lips while caressing my ,

We kiss for a little more, I could feel his hard member beginning to grow underneath me. I slowly move my hip teasingly against his crotch to get a reaction out of him which I success when he let out a loud moan.

"Jieun...don't start it if you can't finish it." He warns.

"What are you going to do?" I tease. Rubbing myself even harder against him and this his hand finally finds its way to the back of my bra.

"Ugh, I want you so bad right now." He grunts.

And my heart drops a little when I hear the noise of the door at the driver seat being unlocked and opened.

"So you guys made up." Taehee oppa smirks, eyeing us from the passenger seat as he got in. 

I roll my eyes and immediately get off of Jiyong oppa's lap. 

"Ugh.." He groans, throwing his head back in annoyance. 

My eyes fall down to a noticeable bulge in Jiyong oppa's pants and I could feel my cheeks burning in embarrassment. 

I must really get him going there...

"This is not over." He mouths quietly when he notices my glance.

The car ride lasts about fifteen minutes and is super awkward. Jiyong oppa was having a hard time keeping his hands off of me. He tried to pull me back onto his lap couple of times but there was no way I was going to let him has his way when the driver and Taehee oppa were just right there in front of us.

We pull up in front of the airport and we get off of the van. As usual, there are some reporters and fans already waiting outside, in the front of the airport parking lots. As we walk inside the building, hands in hands, I notice a little tension between me and Jiyong oppa. I assume he is just upset because he didn't get to finish off what we were doing in the van. He keeps approaching me from behind and keep walking right behind me, while pressing his body up against mine.

"Oppa.." I mumble under my breath and try to unwrap his arms around me.

We are now inside of the airport, and waiting for the others to do. a little shopping at the duty free area. Although there are not as much people as there were outside at the waiting zone, there are still some fans following us not too far behind.

"I love you.." He grumbles, almost in a ually kind of way into my ears while he hands travel up and down my lower back.

"I love you too but you really have to keep it down. We are in public." I chuckle and try to get him to stop touching me.

"I missed you so much last night. I barely get any sleeps.." He pout, while kissing down my neck.

"Well, we will get to sleep together tonight if you could just behave right now-"

"I doubt that." He smirks, pulling away and place his hand on the side of my face, rubbing my cheek with his thumb adoringly, "You are not getting any sleeps tonight, baby. I will make sure of that."

"Oh my god, you are being very inappropriate...I can't." 

Pulling away from his touches, I let out a shy giggle and shake my head.

 

**********************

[ GD p.o.v. ]

We finally arrived in China and we were rushed straight to the arena for practice. I didn't even have time to say much to Jieun as we have only a few hour left before the show tonight. The practice was boring and basically the exact same as usual. I did my routine and prayed to be dismissed at least an hour earlier. During the rehearsal I could not help it but kept thinking about Jieun and our little hot session in the van. As much as it felt so good finally making it up with her, I feel like it could have been better if we end it with a typical make up . I was so when she was seating on my lap that I completely forgot we were in the van not our bedroom.

Ugh how much I wanted to touch her right there and just took her. I know I could not. And she was not going to let me, that is what frustrating the most but in the same time it got me even more excited.

The practice carries on for another hour and when it is over, we already don't have enough times to even get ready properly. People are running around backstage, and I am thrown into the dressing room with at least three stylists working on me.

"Noona, where is Jieun?" I ask the second I finish putting on my in-ear. I manage to be the first member who finish getting ready because unlike all the others I have something I still have to do before I go on stage tonight. Something very important.

"I last saw her in the dancers dressing room, what's up, Jiyong. Do you need anything?"

"How much times we got until the show start?" I ask

"Well as of now, you got about three and a half minute..."

"What?" I spat.

Ugh, so I have to wait again?

"This arena has a different staging system than the other we have been at before, Jiyong. So we have to get you boys stand by a little before the usual schedule." She explains.

I groan slightly and throw my head back. How am I supposed to perform tonight and not think about Jieun when all I want to do right now is just touching and kissing her all over. It's going to be so hard and it is not like I have ever been this distracted before the show like c'mon, where is she at.

"Boys, we need you at your spot now!" The stage director calls loudly.

"Coming!" I heard Taeyang replies back.

"C'mon, Jieun. Where you at?" I mumble quietly to myself as I follow Taeyang to the staging area.  

My eyes immediately spot Jieun standing on the side of the stairs leading up to the stage. She stands with her arms crossed together and is chatting with Somi, the young stylist girl in the team.

I quickly excuse the staff and approach them both from behind.

"Baby..I have been looking for you." I grumbles, placing my hand on the side of her waist, "You changed.."

I suddenly noticed she had a different outfit on. A super short tennis skirt with an oversized sweater. Her is almost hanging out of that damn skirt. And her legs are fully on display. 

Ugh, why is she doing this to me.

"Oh yeah, the jeans was very uncomfortable so I borrow something from the dancer's wardrobe. And I am so sorry I thought you might be busy getting ready so I just wait out here." Jieun say.

She pecks me lightly on my lips and squeezes my hand into hers, "Good luck." 

"Thank you." I smile and kiss her back, and this time I let my hand slip under her short skirt and caress her lustfully. Thank to the dim light back stage.

"Oppa.." She grunts in a little bit disturbing voice but let me do it anyway. 

It literally takes every parts inside of me not to just grab her neck and crushes my lips on top of her right then. 

A few second later after that before I even realize, me and the boys are already lining up in our position and are about to be lifted up to the stage. I try to shake the dirty thought out of my head and focus on my performance but it is too damn hard. I have never been this turn on and it is even more exciting when I keep picturing it in my head over and over again.

Her soft skins, her full s.Her tight..urgh.

I know I just can't stop, not until I get my release.