twenty-one: photoshoot

Last Love | G-dragon fanfic

We left a little later after Hyerim noona done packing. Hannah unnie could not come since the other three members had their own schedules right after too. So Ajusshi sent Hannah unnie with the other three members and the head makeup artist of YG, Haeyeon unnie came with us instead.

Judging from the outside look, I could already tell how close all the staffs are with Bigbang members. Jiyong oppa talked to them as if they were his older sisters. And it was just too cute how unnies truly cared so much about him.

I let them have their own times, talking about the schedule and all their old memories while we were in the van. I was just senselessly scrolling down my instagram timeline and liked pictures of my friends. I was not a big fan of posting pictures so on my page there were only two pictures of me. Both of them were like years ago and since then I had not been that active on ii.

However, hanging about Bigbang lately had increased my popularity. I gained almost thousands more followers every day even though I had not been posting anything.

I was so busy looking down at my phone, reading through all the unread messages from my friends in L.A. and replied as much as I could when my phone vibrated.

The notification on the top of screen read,

'@  xxxibgdrgn tagged you in a post;’

My eyes widened open and I quickly tapped to see what he posted.

“Ugh. Oppa~!” I whined, seeing a picture of me that he took. I was looking down at my phone and resting my chin on my elbow seemed like I was bored to death.

He captioned the picture with a short korean phrase that I had no idea what does it mean.

‘내가 꿈꾸던 여자예요’

“What?” Jiyong oppa chuckled as he was sliding his phone back in his pocket and smirked at me.

“What does it mean?” I asked.

“I don’t know. What do you think?” He said in his childish voice, leaning forward.

I turned around to Hyerim unnie and showed her the post, “Unnie, what does this mean???” I whined, wondering if he talked bad about me.

“Noona, don’t tell her.” Jiyong oppa warned, “We work for each other longer than you know her. Of course you have to be on my side, right?”

Hyerim unnie seemed to be having a hard time, deciding who to listen to. She shook her head, “You two.”

“You are teasing her like something a five years old would do, Jiyong-ah.” Haeyeon unnie added.

“I knoww!!” I hissed, shooting him a death glare, “It better be something nice or else you are saying goodbye to your singing career.” I stuck my tongue out at him and he laughed, throwing his head back.

“Yah, I am still older than you, Jieun-ah. Talk to me like I am your oppa.”

“You started it, Kwon Ji Yong.” I pat him twice on his face gently.

He laughed even harder and I looked behind my shoulder.

“Unnie, ugh!” I groaned, noticing we were on recorded the whole entire time, “What’s wrong with the whole bigbang team and their obsession over blackmailing people through social media?”

“This is going to go viral on instagram.” Hyerim unnie laughed,

 

*********

 

We arrived at the set and I got out of the van after Jiyong oppa. We walked inside together and I felt a chill running down my spine when he placed his hand behind my back.

I did not know before that a little touch like this from someone could make me that weak on my knees.

I just loved how he always had to show possession over me wherever we go. He did not even have to kiss me in front of everyone or annouced our relationship to them to make me feel like I am his.

He knew exactly how to keep it low key and possessed me in such a respectful and caring way.

I leaned my head on his shoulder and buried it in the crook of his neck.

“I love your smell.” I murmured as we stepped inside a huge studio.

“I love yours too.” He whispered back and planted multiple kisses on my forehead before move his hand up to my shoulder.

He pulled me closer to his tall body. It felt so right and so good that I just wanted to stay in his arms forever from that moment on.

“Jiyong-ah, there are some fans out there.” Hyerim noona pat Oppa’s back as she walked past us to the dressing room.

“It’s okay, noona. It’s not like this is a secret.” He chuckled and replied with such an ease making me blush.

Sometimes, I just could not believe it.

What have I ever done that make me deserve a guy like this?

He is like a world-wide successful celebrity. He could date or pick any prettier girls he want and they would say ‘yes’ to him in a heartbeat but the fact that he picked me.

And even though, I couldn’t even give him a solid answer about us. He still hang around and waited patiently. He made me feel as if I am the only one last girl left in the world that he only had two choices, which is either had to wait for me or stay single.

“I have to go change and get my hair done. Do you prefer waiting out here or you want to go with me?” Jiyoung oppa asked, cutting me out of my thought.

“I don’t care. Whichever one is fine with me, oppa.” I responded.

“Okay then. Come with me.” He said with a smirk and then I looked at him weirdly.

The producer and the staffs at the set greeted us as we walked pass them. I, of course received

looks from most of them but I did not really pay a lot of attention into that.

It was just going to be a quick shoot , I can survive this.

We got inside the dressing room and I noticed there were no curtains or changing room.

Does he have to walk all the way to the bathroom to change?

I sat on the couch and crossed my arms. Hyerim unnie took one of the outfit out of the hanger and Jiyong oppa started to strip.

I gasped quietly and quickly got off of my seat.

“I am going to go wait outside.” I announced awkwardly and they began to laugh at me as I made my way out.

This is so embarrassing.

I sighed and walked around the set. One of the staff walked over and offered me to go sit behind the monitor but I refused. Then another one of them came by and asked if I am in need of anything and again I responded with a ‘no’

Ugh, why people have to care so much about me.

“You must be Jieun-shi.” I turned and my eyes met with a middle aged guy with a spectacle.

“Oh yea.” I smiled politely and accepted his bow of greeting.

“I am going to the producer of the shooting today for Jiyong-shi. Feel free to walk around the set and hope you are enjoying yourself here.” He said with a friendly face.

I nodded back before thanked him.

Everything went amazingly well, there was nothing annoying me so far until Jiyong oppa walked out of the dressing room.

Let just say he was dressed, very well. His hair was styled perfectly and all that. But the only one problem was, he was topless.

I tried to pretend like it was not a big deal to see him like that but deep down, it was killing me slowly. I could feel myself burning up.

But I looked up at him and remained a calm face anyways. He flashed me his million-dollar smile then a cutely wink making me shook my head in embarrassment.

What a dork..

He stepped onto the set and I went to stand next to Hyerim unnie.

“I am so hungry.” Hyerim unnie whined, rubbing her stomach.

“I know. Me too.” I groaned and then we started to talk a little more about tomorrow schedules.

Meanwhile, Jiyong oppa was swarmed by the stylists.

“Where are all the girls, Soyou?!” I heard the producer shouted angrily, “Jiyong-shi has to go do his business after the shoot. C’mon, hurry up.”

Girls?

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion. I turned to Jiyong oppa and noticed his facial expression slowly changed. He looked somewhat very intimidating and his glance, tt was so strong that it could kill.

He shook his head, probably annoyed that everything did not turn out smoothly.

My heart dropped when there were two girls walked out of the dressing room for the other side. They were tall, skinny, good looking and they had such a pretty makeup look on. I frowned, knowing exactly what I was about to endure for the next hours.

“Ugh. I hate this.” I whispered to Hyerim unnie and she chuckled.

“You can go out and get some snacks with me if you don’t want to watch them.” She suggested.

“Let stay for awhile and then we can go after the second break.” I said.

She nodded as in an agreement.

I stood there and watched the two girls took their spots next to Jiyong oppa. He was standing in the middle of them and facing one of the girl while the other one was wrapping her arms around his neck from the back. Her face rested on his bare shoulder in the exactly same spot as how I did it.

“Jiyong-shi, could you scoot a little closer to her like maybe put your face in between her chest or something like that?” The producer asked.

My breath hitched but I stood still on my feet with a forced beam.

“Got it.” Jiyong oppa nodded with a friendly smile, “You can just call me ‘Jiyong’” He added with a small chuckle.

I saw the way those girls stared at him whenever he smiled. They were obviously falling for his smile just like I did.

It took almost everything inside of me to hold myself back from getting upset and kept on smiling. Jiyong oppa would look over at us once in awhile and his face would be a bit worried but when he noticed I was smiling, he seemed to relax.

I was not planning to get mad over this silly thing. Even though, it was really bothering me to see crap like this. I had to learn to endure through it, knowing this is what he does for living.

Obviously, this was not the first time or the last time for him. He would have to encounter with pretty girls like this many times in his career life.

“Girls, the theme today is fierce and strong. Not a love triangle drama, you need to quit doing those dreamy eyes and get the strong inner out.” The producer scolded.

“Pff, how can you not get a dreamy eye when you are around topless G-dragon.” I heard one of the girl staff that stood behind me scoffed.

I did not say anything to her since I totally agreed with what she said, but I played it cool. I didn’t want to show off my fangirl side right now and scared everyone away.

“Yah! His girlfriend is standing right in front of you, dummy. Watch you mouth.”

I laughed quietly inside my head but remained a straight face.

“Oh my god, I am going to get yelled at so bad. Ugh-!” The other girl groaned in annoyance, sounding as if she just messed up something very badly.

I chuckled and shook my head, “Oh no, you are totally fine. It’s okay. I am not that aggressive.” I told them with a genuinely smile.