Bae on Her Period

Red and Blue Mix

Bae On Her Period

~.~.~.~

 

In an apartment building near the central district of Seoul, lived a couple who were very in love with each other. It was unusual for them to make any ruckus but their neighbors got used to the once-every-month event that causes the couple to become boisterous.

BAM!

Wendy hid herself behind closed doors, afraid of the terror she'd have to face when she gets out of the purple bedroom. Her hands were clammy as she leaned on the wooden door, sweat starting to form on her forehead, hidden behind her bangs.

"Son Seungwan, get your out of there right now!" A girl snarled as she continued banging on the door loudly and roughly. Thank God I’m stronger. Wendy thought.

She swallowed a lump forming in , sweat trickling down her face as she hears Irene screaming and cursing her; profanities carelessly thrown in the air by the supposedly innocent Bae Joohyun.

Irene was on her period.

Wendy had to face the consequences.

'Do you really want to live with Irene unnie?' Seulgi had asked her when she decided to move in with Irene. Seulgi was Irene’s roommate before they graduated performing arts two years ago. Afterwards, she left Wendy confused when she quickly wanted to move out of her shared apartment with the older.

'Of course. Why wouldn't I?' Wendy threw her best friend a puzzled look, while she continued folding her clothes and putting them in her luggage bag. Wendy lived forty-five minutes away from where Irene lived, but only a five-minute walk from Seulgi’s house. Seulgi continued eating her pringles, a pitiful look on her face as she stared at Wendy.

'Beware. I warned you.' Seulgi grimaces as she leaves.

"You didn't even tell me about her periods, you scoundrel!" Wendy gritted her teeth, thinking of how to get revenge on Seulgi later on if she lives.

Suddenly she hears Irene start to cry outside the door. "Wan-ah, don't you love me anymore? Come out and hug me! I really need you, why are you avoiding me?" She sobbed louder and continued breaking Wendy’s soft heart. Her hand reached out for the doorknob but her mind screamed, NO.

'No, Wendy! She's going to murder you outside those doors!'

But the blonde had a soft spot for Irene and her hand automatically goes to the doorknob and opens it with a click! And Wendy spots a speck of ebony hair before she was tackled to the floor, and Irene starts to kiss her all over her face. Irene cupped Wendy’s face in hers as she did this.

Alas, Wendy didn't enjoy it for long because Irene suddenly slapped her. "What the heck, Irene?" Wendy stared at Irene's chocolate brown eyes in shock and amusement. Irene slaps her other cheek and growled.

"Your cheeks annoy the hell out of me. I hate you."

.

.

.

.

"I want chocolate." Irene huffed. The two were chilling in the living room, sitting on the couch in front of their flat screen television. She had dragged Wendy to sit with her, while keeping her in a bone-crushing hug as if she was thinking Wendy would try to escape. [Wendy would, actually. Gladly.] After a few minutes or so, Irene refused to touch her.

"But you can't eat chocolate on your-"

"I want chocolate you little f*****." She growls and Wendy had no choice but to obey unless she wanted Irene to bleed all over the things in the apartment and Wendy didn't dare rebel.

She did once.

She was forced to wash five white sheets of the bed (Why did she have to like light colors?) including the extras, and the blood didn't even come off easily. Irene had innocently lain in her own pool of blood, wrapped in a comforter like a human sushi.

 

.

After eating three bars of KitKats, two packs of toblerone, one kisses, Irene started bawling her eyes out. "Why are you sad?” ‘Again’ Wendy wanted to say but kept to herself, biting her lower lip.

"My abdomen hurts." Irene pouted, tears forming at the side of her pupils and Wendy resists the urge to pinch her cheeks unless she wanted her arms to be broken for leaving red marks on Irene's face.

Wendy stood up and quickly went to their small kitchen and took the boiling water in a kettle that he had prepared beforehand (knowing this might happen) and took a red hot pack from the hanging cabinet before pouring the water inside the hot pack.

"I told her not to eat chocolate but no, she wouldn't listen." Wendy mumbles under her breath.

She stiffens when she feels small, slender arms wrap around her waist, and she turns around to see Irene looking at her with huge, brown innocent eyes. Blinking.

"What are you doing, baechu?" Wendy smiles fondly before pecking Irene on the forehead.

"Hug. Your body is warm. I love it." Irene buries her face in Wendy’s neck and tightened her grip on Wendy’s waist.

Wendy was about to say something but Irene's hand traveled down and she suddenly slaps Wendy’s behind and gave it a tight squeeze.

"It's squishy." Irene says cheerfully, looking up at Wendy with stars in her eyes.

"Hyun-ah, that's not appropriate." Although Wendy said that in a firm tone, her ears turned red from embarrassment. It wasn’t the first time that Irene did this, but it was the first time that she squeezed it hard and did it so confidently. (Where did her shy Joohyun go?)

"But your is y."

"Joohyun!"

.

.

.

"Seungwan Oppa!"

Wendy's fingers twitched slightly when Irene, who was older than her, called her 'Oppa.' Wendy was well aware of how her Korean name sounds like a boy’s name, but that doesn’t mean that people can call her Oppa. And hearing Irene’s sultry voice say that out loud only filled Wendy’s stomach with butterflies.

They were watching a show on television, hands intertwined.

"What is it, Irene?" Wendy smiles nervously.

"I'm hungry."

"But we just ate?"

"No, I'm hungry for you."

"What?"

Irene crawled and sat comfortably in Wendy's lap, the younger girl suddenly puzzled. "I want to eat you." Wendy blinks.

"And also...I don't want to ride your car anymore."

"Why not?" Wendy was hurt. But then she almost screamed at what Irene says next-

"Because I want to ride you all night long." Irene her upper lip.

"What the fu?!"

Dear God.

.

.

.

Nearing the end of Irene’s dreaded period, Wendy was left exhausted. Wendy was lying on her bed inside her room when the door opens with a 'creaaak!' and Irene tiptoed inside.

"Irene?" Wendy opens one eye tiredly and stared at the short girl fiddling with her thumbs, holding her purple blanket.

"I can't sleep..." She murmured.

Wendy groaned and patted the empty spot on her bed besides her, as she scooted over to let Irene lay on that spot. Irene reluctantly goes there and by instinct, Wendy wraps her arms around her and pulled her closer, burying her head in Irene’s soft, damp hair that smelled of shampoo.

They laid there in complete silence, neither of them able to fall asleep, for two different reasons. Wendy, wanting Irene to sleep first so she could be sure she rested well, and Irene, who was thinking about the person besides her. “Seungwan?” Her voice was small, as she whispered and looked up to the younger who still had her eyes closed. “Hm?” Wendy answered drowsily, forcing one eye to open and stare back at her.

“…I’m sorry.” She voiced out. “Why?”

“I’m sorry that you have to put up with me.”

The raven-haired girl felt bad for her girlfriend doing everything she can for her. ‘She must have been so annoyed with me.’ She thought miserably, looking down shamefully. “I-I’d understand if you want to move out as well.” Wendy was quiet, and Irene was afraid to look at her because she felt scared that Wendy would really consider leaving her.

So it surprised her when Wendy suddenly lifted her chin with her hand and she was forced to look at Wendy in the eyes. The younger leaned in and carefully molded her lips with Irene’s; softly kissing the older and the bed rustles as she changed into a more comfortable position, hovering over Irene.

Irene loved how Wendy’s lips tasted. Raw, natural and soft. She wrapped her arms around her neck and tried to pull her closer when Wendy pulled away leaving her pouting and whiny, hungry for her.

“Not while you’re on your period, Joohyun. You’re going to go farther.” Wendy mumbles the last part. ‘Curse you period!’ Irene thought. Wendy sighs before chuckling. “Don’t worry about anything Irene. I told you I love you, right? That means all of you, including you on your period. I’m not annoyed, but you do make me scared about what you might do.” Wendy moved closer and laid her head on top of hers and snuggled, breathing in her vanilla scent. “I’ll be here and I won’t leave. I’ll never leave, okay?”

All Irene could do was nod, tears forming in the corners of her cat-like eyes, her heart beating faster as if it was about to burst out of her chest. “I love you, Seungwan.”

“I love you too, Joohyun.”

.

.

.

“Joohyun, those were white!”

“Shut up, stop complaining and start washing!” Irene threw the bed sheet towards Wendy before carrying a basket of blood-soaked clothes towards the bathroom. How was she that messy, she doesn’t know. “You told me last night that you love me on my period and promised to stay, now start helping!” Irene scowled at her.

Wendy shook her head and rolled her eyes. But she did not regret anything she said last night. She let out a sigh before a smile formed on her lips as she carried the basket of stained sheets(And took note to buy new and darker ones) before scurrying over to the laundry room.

 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

A/N: Ola, readers. Let me clarify something. Bae on her period doesn't apply to every woman in the world. I'm kind of like her, only here, it's a bit exaggarated. Also, I wrote this while I was on my period. XD My boy best friend puts up with me and gives me the food I like while my girl best friend always brings extra pads in case. HAHAHA.

 

Please don't forget to subscribe, vote, and comment your thoughts ;)