Chapter 32

Torn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ara's/your POV
By the time Jimin had finished speaking, my eyes were wide with shock and my hand covered my mouth. Within half a second, I stood up and ran to the door. I needed to talk to Myoui Mina. Maybe she had a different story to tell me. Maybe this was just one side of the story. Though I wanted to believe that there was another side to it, I couldn't. 

'Ara, man, calm down,' Jimin protested, tightly wrapping his arm around my waist with ease as I tried but failed to lunge for the handle. 

I turned around, frustrated that I failed to even reach the door, and glared at him. 'As if you actually care or cared about me.'

'Ara, I'm sorry.' Even though he sounded angry, I knew that this apology was sincere. I also knew that, compared to Jungkook and Mina, Jimin should be the last person for me to be mad at. In fact, the sad truth is, he is the only person I can trust, the only person I have left. Silently, I let him embrace and calm me, my hair gently. 'Slap me, punch me,' Jimin whispered closely into my ear, 'express yourself on me.'

Honestly, I didn't want to hurt him. But the hatred, betrayal, anger and pure sadness within me took over as I did exactly what he told me to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's POV
By the time she finished, she was so exhausted she managed to fall asleep in Jimin's arms. Slowly and steadily, he walked her to the couch, trying his hardest not to wake her up in the process. Crouching next to her, he stared at her face without hesitation. 'Kim Ara,' Jimin whispered to both Ara and himself, smiling, before he gently tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear.

Leaning back onto the sofa, the deep sleep he lacked eventually reached him.

As fresh sunlight beamed through the large window onto the two sleeping young adults, Jimin blinked a few times before opening his eyes. Ara, he found out, had managed to fall onto his shoulder and continue to sleep.

He took his phone from the table and turned it on. 7:30am

'Crap,' Jim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter