Chapter 3

Torn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At 11pm, I opened the door to my apartment. The long, lesson-filled, day burnt up all my energy and I needed to cherish my remaining few hours of sleep. 'I'll tidy them tomorrow,' I thought to myself as I carelessly kicked off my uncomfortable shoes and walked into the kitchen in search of junk food to cure my hungry stomach. After reaching for the highest shelf in vain, I started to jump but a small warm hand landed on my arm.

 

'I've been waiting for ages,' Jimin smiled as he opened two packets of ramen and filled a pot with water. 'How was uni?' I wrapped my arms around his muscular waist, resting my head on the back of his broad shoulders as he started to boil the water.

 

'Tiring,' I complained in return, refusing to let go as he turned around to face me. I stood in his arms, taking in his handsome face and messy hair as he smiled at me. 'There are too many essays,' I added, making him smile even wider, flashing his white teeth.

 

He placed two bowls of heated ramen onto the glass table as I balanced the chopsticks on top. 'Don't you usually have to stay in the dorm on weeknights?' I asked, clearly delighted and still surprised that he showed up unexpectedly. I sat down and started to eat but I was still mesmerised by his fluffy hair.

 

'Yes,' he swallowed a mouthful of ramen before contin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter