Chapter 23

Torn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV
Without warning, Jimin ran the few steps forward and wrapped his small but strong hand around Jungkook's collar, yanking him backwards and away from Ara. Throwing Jungkook's tall, slim body to the wall, Jimin scanned him from head to toe with his angered eyes.

In the sudden and quick series of events, Ara was dumbfounded and frozen, the warmness on her where Jungkook was replaced by a cold fear.

As Jimin swung his fist into Jungkook's recently healed wounds, Jungkook stayed still. 'I deserve this,' he croaked through the pain. He neither retaliated nor said anything more as Jimin continued to attack the maknae, who was weak with sadness.

Her senses coming back to her, Ara suddenly realised what was happening. Jungkook was curled up on the floor as Jimin continued to kick and punch him. This was all because of her. 'Jimin,' she yelled, burning with the desperacy but it seemed he couldn't hear her anymore. He was blinded and deaf with the dark anger and jealousy.

'Jimin,' Ara yelled again, growing more and more desperate as she took in the suffering Jungkook on the ground. Without knowing, Ara had knelt onto the ground beside the injured man she once loved more than anything. She wrapped her arms around his bruised face and closed her eyes and blocked out Jungkook's groans of pain. Eventually, as Jimin continued, Jungkook closed his eyes and even his groans of pain grew silent.

After that was just darkness,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter