Chapter 24

Torn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung's POV
I stole a quick sideways glance at Ara's teary face as we all stood in silence around Jungkook for the 2nd time this week. Only this time, Jimin wasn't here.

Losing Ara was indeed something that he deserved after what happened with Myoui Mina…but did he really deserve this?

The whole room stared at Jungkook in pure shock as silence fell. Eventually, Jimin was the first to speak up. 'Why?' he asked the short, simple question, but his voice sounded like he was suffering on behalf of Ara. Jungkook didn't reply, but just stared at the floor in an innocent silence.

Namjoon snapped me out of my daze and we all knew he was about to shout at Ara again. The leader never managed to accept the fact that Jungkook cheated on Ara but instead only saw how broken the maknae was after Ara broke up with him. Before Namjoon could speak, Ara admitted to her faults in a croaky, monotonous voice. 'He's like this because of me,' fresh tears escaped from her swollen eyes. 'Jungkook is like this because of me.'

Hearing her sad voice, we all thought, seemed to make Namjoon soften a little but we were wrong. 'If you didn't break him like this just because you preferred Jimin,' Namjoon's harsh voice woke everyone in the room, 'he wouldn't be like this.' He pointed at the both physically and emotionally damaged Jungkook on the hospital bed and promptly returned back to his silent, staring state as if nothing had happened.

'Well Ara isn't the o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter