Introducing each other other

Forbidden Office Romance

YOUR POV

At the meeting our boss was straightforward and we gave our resume of our project.

 “Hello I apologized for arriving late Mr.Lee” the new guy came in bowing and the boss stood up signaling him to go by his side.

Our boss told us to welcome the new transfer guy.

Why does he look familiar? My mind spin and then I remember the elevator and my blood boiled. The black hairstyle and suit color. It is definitely him. That I swear if they make me work with him I will flip his guts and-

“MISS.KANG!!” the yelled make me comes back to my senses.

“Someone’s in the clouds” I look to my other side and saw Moni Oppa smirk.

“Oh…I apologized” I look back at the boss who sigh and told me the worst news ever.

I’ll be in the same team as the new guy. The worst is he will be my boss. Wth! Why life is unfair?

“Get to work! Namjoon-shi show him his desk and Kang stop daydreaming” the boss said and I bow embarrassed.

“I guess will be stuck with the new guy for the past 5 months” Hobi my friend told me.

“Wait, you say we?” he nod and flick my forehead.

“Yeah, I’ll be working with him and so as Namjoon-shi. Were you even listening at all? Do you know his name at least?” my friend questions me, but I look down embarrassed I had no idea.

“Aigoo….. his name is Yoongi and he comes from the editor department. He’s known to get work to the next level and he came to help us on our project. You can say he’s a lifesaver. Our boss is a great friend from a friend that is Yoongi-shi father of I have no idea who. Anyways you know the basic. Let’s go, we need to introduced ourselves” Hobi told me and I drag myself to the Yoongi guy desk.

I hope he doesn’t remember me. That bastard, why I have to work with him out of four more people from our department?

“Hey, you guys came on time, this is the rest of the group Mr.Min” Moni Oppa said looking at us and that Yoongi dagger eyes look at us.

“Hello, nice to meet you my name is- “ before my friend could finish introducing himself Yoongi finish his sentence.

“Hoseok right?” I look shock and so as my friend.

“Ah neh, let’s do a good work” Hobi reply and shook hands with Yoongi.

A giggle was heard it came from Moni Oppa .

“Your face is priceless; he’s a genius Hoseok-shi. He knows you because he heard rumors in his department about you being the hyper sunshine in the office” Moni Oppa said and Hobi nod understanding.

It was my turn to introduce myself, but what if he knew my name already.

“Who you?” that guy point his dirty finger at me. I felt like a cold bucket of ice felt on me. No one talks about me? I help a prestigious director finding his seven year old which was lost in the company. Thanks to me he was able to show up at the meeting and went home with a great smile. Everyone in the company knew me as the life savior.

“Kang Nami, let’s do a good job” I said with a boring tone.

“I hope you do work hard, the attitude is rude” he replies and turns his back to me.

I can’t control anymore. I put my hand in a fist to smack him, but my friend held me back on time, because he turn around with a folder.

“Go over this and write me a report” he hand me the folder.

“Oh, Hoseok-shi help me look for a folder will yah? I left it in a folder in the system but can’t find it” Yoongi ask my friend.

“I though a genius could solve his own problems” I thought as I whisper, but I guess everyone heard.

“Excuse me, repeat what you say” Yoongi step closer to my face. I back off biting my bottom lip.

“Hey, I mean let her be. I mean she’s talking about Hoseok-shi, because he can barely find folders, so yeah?” Moni Oppa save me and Yoongi gave me a death glare before turning his attention to Moni Oppa.

I walk back to my desk and Hobi oppa mouth me ’knock it off’

I gave him a disgust face setting the folder on my desk. I can’t believe it. I just met him and hate him already. Why me?

 

 

 

 

 

I need to update more next time xD