Avoiding

Forbidden Office Romance

The next day I went to work and was nervous to face my nemesis.

I took a deep breath before entering the elevator.

“I can do this” I told myself and waited for the elevator door to close.

“Wait!wait wait” I heard someone yell I look up to see the  person I wanted to avoid.

Why did he come back too soon?

He got in and the elevator doors closed.

“Umm…morning” he said with a grin and I look at him confused.

OMG!!Is he smiling at me?

“Oh…yeah morning” I reply and look down.

The elevator doors open and more people got in. He shifts to my side making us being squish together.

I hate this situation I could feel his warm breath. I’m squish in the corner I want to push everyone.

NOONE POV

As many people got in the elevator. There were the 5 group of single guys that Yoongi knew from his older department.

Nami look cute and hot in that bright orange skirt hugging her curves. It was obvious not to notice. The group known as “hot spots” eyed Nami body before entering the elevator. Yoongi move to her side on purpose cornering her all the way to the corner.

One of the guys glared, but Yoongi didn’t care a bit.

When the people got off Yoongi moved away and Nami took a deep breath.

She knew it was quiet awkward she had to act like nothing happened.

“You rest okay?” he asks looking at her.

Nami felt blush coming to her cheeks when her eyes met his.

“Oh yeah ,your business trip fine?” she ask not looking at him.

“Oh….yeah….I mean it was busy but we got a 10 year contract with the other company and--….oh work stuff is good” he noticed he was talking more than unusual. He was giving details to someone he didn’t like but did he like her?

“That’s great” Nami said and she thank the elevators door open.

She exit first and Yoongi check her out from behind but look away when Namjoon came from behind grabbing his shoulder making Yoongi jump surprise.

“Checking Nami-shi out…watch it she’s like a younger sister for me. If you want to ask her out at least don’t played with her feelings that’s all I ask” Namjoon said before Yoongi could say something else.

Yoongi shook his head thinking he was losing his cool.

“I’m not a ert nor I like her” he mumbles and headed inside the office.

Yoongi look around to see Nami smiling with Hoseok . It seem like he was making her laugh too much. Yoongi felt that jealous feeling which he hated.

“Yoongi stop looking at my sister and come to my office” The boss Seungri said from behind and Yoongi felt embarrassed getting caught twice, but this time by the boss.

How many adoptive brother does she have? Yoongi asks his mind.

He went inside the office.

“Sir, is not what you think because this is work place. I wasn’t looking at her so-“ Yoongi start to stuttered.

“So…I have wrong vision?” the boss asks not too happy.

“Oh no, that’s not what I meant. She has this umm…..skirt that is bright orange for work. It caught my attention that’s all” Yoongi said and Seungri smirk.

“Oh come on….that skirt hug her lines so fine. I would be in line too, but she kicked me out. She made it clear she won’t be another one in my list. She bold like that so I adopt her as my sister. She’s strong and bold like me. However, that doesn’t mean I have no eyes to appreciate her body right?” Seungri said sitting down on his chair.

“What? I was not looking at her that way” Yoongi reply sitting down in the chair in front of the boss.

“Yeah yeah….don‘t make yourself have hope. I’m sure she will date Hoseok soon. Both are like glue and paper” Seungri said with confidence.

“Oh….sure may I know why I got called in?” Yoongi try to change the subject.

YOUR POV

“It be awesome night” Hoseok told me with his beautiful smile..

There was a restaurant that open today and Hoseok been talking about it for so long and finally the grand opening. He made reservations months ago before the place was open.

I was excited to go after a stressing day. I deserve a well serve meal.

I finish my other assignments and try to avoid Yoongi all day.

Every time I had to address something to him. I ask Moni Oppa or told Hoseok to give it to him. If I have to turn something to him I left the document in his desk whenever he left to the bathroom or out the office.

I look at the clock and I only needed 2 more hours of work and today would be successful.

“Hey….Miss.Kang I need you to fax this document number 5 to this address for me. Also go check in the other department of design if by a mistake a fax was received there. The lady there told me she would call if the fax was received there, but I don’t trust her at all. Can you check please? I’ll buy you coffee tomorrow” Chief Ahn look at me with a pout.

She’s just too nice when I was an intern I can’t denied anything to her. I wanted to ask help from my friend, but he look busy making calls and typing at the same time. Moni Oppa look busy too discussing some paper work with another      co-worker. My nemesis I look to check and we met eyes.

I freak out I look away and told Chief Ahn I will be on my way. I grab the folder from her and exit the office to the design department to check.

NOONE POV

Yoongi asks Chief Ahn where Nami went because he needed a signature. However, that was a lie he wanted to know what was going on?

He found her coming in the hall. He went inside a room of folders and copy machines. He waited for the right moment to snatch her grabbing her arm inside the room. She was about to scream, but he cover letting her know it was him.

“Shh…is just me” he said and she calm down, but she didn’t like the way he grab her inside the room.

The room was dark, but a little light came in from the outside.

“What do you need sir?” she asks him not making eye contact.

“That’s what’s been bothering me” he reply making her confused.

“What?” she asks looking at him this time.

“Stop avoiding me. I want to talk about yesterday my actions were out of line” he started to say but she interrupt him.

For some reason she didn’t want to hear the word ‘mistake’

“It never happened I know. I get to say it!! not you!!” she turn around to exit, but he grab her arm pushing her on the wall closing gap between them.

“I get to decide too…I know you felt it too. I been searching for someone in a while and you made me feel something that day. Whatever I said that day was a lie. You made me weak when I saw you with a towel. Your skin is soft and-“ he lean closer to her lips, but she push him away hearing a loud voice calling her.

“This never happen stop “she said exiting the room in a hurry and Hoseok waved at her from the other side of the hall.

“Wait!” he yell bringing a document with him.

Nami forgot to fax a document and he was bringing it to her.

Yoongi saw him running and ruffled Nami hair with a smile.

Yoongi sighs smacking the wall hurting his knuckles.

“I’m so dumb I need to stop” he said to himself and exit the room.

Namjoon was walking out and saw everything and thought

‘Both were in there? hmmmm?’

“Interesting” Namjoon said walking to the elevator.